[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MINI 14 = BEST .223 RAFFLE EVER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: fuddy14.jpg (37KB, 825x160px) Image search: [Google]
fuddy14.jpg
37KB, 825x160px
>People like this exist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fdz7C2xjnFM
>>
>two-twenty-three
>video in 120 fps
jesus fucking christ 15 seconds in and already need to stop
>>
File: facepalm.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
>>32291357
>About damn time someone other than me has said it! I really dont know where people get off stating that a 500 dollar shit build AR15 is better than the quality of a "RUGER" Mini 14. Amen Brother! And look most of these guys were not even born yet when Bill Ruger had to defend the liveliness of his company from congress, so they don't know the real history. It is the same case with a lot of AR guys, most of them have never held or even owned a Mini 14, they are only regurgitating shit they see on the internet. I remember when I was a kid the 3 most popular semi auto rifles was a 10/22, 44 carbine, and the Mini 14. Hell, I remember the front cover spread on Guns&Ammo magazine on the Mini 14 back in the 80's. People have lost there cotton picken' minds.
>>
>>32291357
The comment section on that video is fudd central
>>
>>32291357
>implying he is wrong
>>
>>32291357
What is a "piston drive self cleaning piston"?
>>
File: 1349435806385.png (201KB, 682x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1349435806385.png
201KB, 682x1023px
>You got a bad attitude!!!!!! I like it!!!! Lol Liked and subscribed
>>
>>32291357
I won't say it's the best .223 ever, but I've always wanted one. Can't justify the cost though, I'll wait till I find a post-redesign used model someday.
>>
>>32292369
http://www.stdlaw.net/Long_Guns/Ruger_Mini_14_GB

Bam
>>
>clean the lead outta the barrel

And the gases aren't vented through the holes in the hand guard those are just for cooling off the barrel. The only way that could be possible if there were holes in your barrel.
>>
I like how he mentions the A-Team, and how they used Mini-14's. With 3-6 MOA it wasn't that they didn't kill out of morals, but that they couldn't fucking hit what they were aiming at.
>>
>>32292446
>$585 for a AC-556
no way
>>
>>32292808
>AC556
Its a mini14 GB which is semi auto with bayonet lug, if you check dropdown its also just the fixed stock variants. No A-Team folders left
>>
>>32291357
some dude was shooting 5.56 in a new mini 14 and the range fuds told him not to but he wouldn't listen.
it didn't explode unfortunately.
>>
>>32293262
5.56 out of a mini is perfectly fine unless its the target model. doesnt matter that its marked .223 it can shoot 5.56
>>
>>32291449
you memba? I memba!
>>
Irish ways
>Mini 14 best all around weapon made !!!

Mike Parker
>irish ways it would be if chambered with something bigger, like a .45acp...
>>
I bought one and it cost about $780.00 fired 40 rounds of Tula put it away went to shoot it again and it wouldn't fire anything. Had to take the bolt apart cause brass from the primer gets stuck in there. Also mags are hard to find and cost a lot of money. So fuck you ruger
>>
>>32293618
thats not really rugers fault its tulas
>>
>>32291357
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqgPu9gSmVc
>>
>>32291357
I'd be perfectly fine with a mini-14 if they took AR mags, weren't over priced and were as accurate as an AR. Bonus points if you bring back those pimped out, stainless A team underfolders with a mag conversation.

Sadly, Ruger is retarded. I feel like half of the people who post on this board could run product development for a firearms company.
>>
>>32296149
*Mag Conversion* sucks being a mobilefag sometimes.
>>
>>32291357
It's not the best but it's a hell of a lot better than people on /k/ give it credit for.
>>
>>32291357
They're really fun to shoot as an alternative to the AR but $700 bucks for a range toy is steep.
>>
>>32291357
You're why this board is such shit.

Why do you care what others like? Because you're massively unhappy and disappointed in yourself.

Kys autist.
>>
I bought a paperless one for cash via a classified ad a couple of decades ago. I figure with the wood furniture and short magazine it will not scare the soccer moms as much as an AR, and will never be outlawed unless there is a blanket ban on semis. Fun to shoot but the accuracy is completely shit. I hear there is an aftermarket barrel, which can be had for almost as much as the gun costs new, that will bring it to 1 MOA.
>>
>>32296149
>I feel like half of the people who post on this board could run product development for a firearms company.
because we're consumers, we know what we want and what our friends want

the board members at ruger, colt and remington aren't regular guys.

>>32296903
might look into a barrel strut

>>32296714
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcfqZFWpk9s
they're finicky and fragile and have poor aftermarket support.
hell, the SKS has a bigger aftermarket and better support
>>
>>32296903
its ~2 moa .. everytime someone says they cant hit shit with it i dont understand why. i got a har bar on it for $60 and paid $650 for the rifle with tax out the door. they are like $700 and up these days before tax so meh.
>>
>>32292856
Well shit, are they selling this to any joe blow or only to other departments?

That's a fucking really good deal for a GB w/ factory folder. I might actually jump on that.
>>
>>32291357
>>32291413
I'm mostly noguns, isn't it "two two three"?
>>
>>32291357
The mini-14 is the poster child for the assault weapon ban, hope ruger is rolling in his grave since the company now makes AR-15s the rifle he hated so much.
>>
>>32299403
meh, toe-may-toe/ta-ma-toe
>>
>>32296752
Be honest, are you the guy that posted the video?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.