[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone know how to write to the /k/ommandos who were involved

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 36

File: BLMmartyrs.jpg (43KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
BLMmartyrs.jpg
43KB, 600x400px
I just want drop them a line and give them some encouragement, does anyone know how to write to them?
>>
Have you tried posting anonymously on a Mongolian barbeque blog they are known to frequent?
>>
>>32290586
Yes, but I imagine they can't access it at the moment. I tried looking them up in the Minnesota prisoner database, but nothing came up.
>>
>>32290628

Protip: they are not currently incarcerated.
>>
>>32290483
Wait what has happened?
>>
>>32290780
>kommandos go to blm gathering
>kommando are armed
>kommandos make incriminating videos and posts
>kommandos end up firing shots at blm grou
>kommandos gtfo
>kommandos get arrested
>kommandos claim it was defensive
>kommandos get remanded on like $250k bail for a host of felonies that when convicted will have them behind bars for a decade or more.
>every media outlet that covers the stories references /k/ as if these idiots were sanctioned and supported by /k/.
>>
>>32290827
You missed a few parts:
>kommandos get rioted on and chased for several blocks by large (50+) group of dindus armed with improvised melee weapons
>kommandos get cornered and beaten before opening fire
>>
>>32290857
The niggers were in the wrong but the kommandos fucked up by recording a video spouting /pol/ memes and willingly riling up the zoo.
>>
File: 1457280852059.gif (72KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1457280852059.gif
72KB, 320x240px
>>32290687
Last I checked, they were.

>mfw /pol/fag spends a solid year in prison without trial
>>
>>32290857
>They went there to provoke a crowd
>Did just that
>Try and claim self defense.
>They'll do well in state prison.
>>
File: THEDINDUINATOR.jpg (256KB, 1914x1587px) Image search: [Google]
THEDINDUINATOR.jpg
256KB, 1914x1587px
This man is your friend. He fights for freedom.
>>
>>32290883
>year
>prison
>without trial
This doesn't add up. Did you mean "jail"? Jail sucks a lot less.
>>
>>32290883
And they've waived their right to the speedy trial. The longer they wait, the better. First, when they are convicted, they will be credited for time served. That means less time in the state prison system. Second, niggers have a habit of getting arrested, going missing, and failing to show up as witnesses. So, by slowing things down they hope to let the witnesses against them discredit themselves, move away, or get dead. It's a smart legal move.
>>
>>32290918
If I'm honest, the video tape alone will be enough to hang them.
>>
>implying they were /k/ommandos and not /pol/acks
>>
>>32290930
Oh, they're going away for a lot of years. It will be interesting to see which one testifies against his co-conspirators.
>>
File: 1232694606435.jpg (26KB, 311x459px) Image search: [Google]
1232694606435.jpg
26KB, 311x459px
>>32290880
Lets be real here for a moment, these must have been newfags and not /k/ommandos. /k/ommandos go innawoods and fantasize about being off the grid; they stay out of the public eye.

Only fucking cancerous newfags do 4chan shit IRL, or bring any attention to themselves like this, or spout memes. We've seen it before, countless times, it's always retarded newfags; all the way back to the Chanology bullshit that really started the slow death of 4chan.

. Fuck these faggots, I hope they like bubba's dick. The only tradgedy here is that we will have more fags just like them showing up thanks to yet more attention.
>>
>>32290936
They tripfagged here and thats good enough for most.
>>
>>32290483
>does anyone know how to write to them?
>>>/hm/
>>
>>32290946
t. gunless underage faggot
>>
>>32290946
>these must have been newfags and not /k/ommandos.
Saiga Marine was here for years, I forget the names of the others but I remember 1 had been around for a while too.
>>
>>32290958
You have surely ripped my argument apart with facts and logic there, faggot. Did I hit a little too close to home?

>>32290964
Namefags and tripfucks are rarely good news, there have been a few in the history of /k/ that have been good and I don't think these faggots were any Meplat or Drake.
>>
>>32290946
>Lets be real here for a moment,
Yeah, let's be. They were here for years and at least one was a tripfag.
>>
>>32290946
All newfags are cancer but not all cancer is newfaggotry.
>>
>>32290949
>>32290964
tripfags are consistently among the worst posters on the board. a lot of them are also teenage retards desperately seeking validation.

just look at the AR general. it's probably the worst thread on the board.
>>
>>32290989
>They were here for years
2? 3? 4? So all they've seen of 4chan is what it's like after it's been fucked up.

>and at least one was a tripfag.
This does not help disprove the spirit of my point, in fact it helps it.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
Here is the preface video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ev5bjDuPeyI

LEGENDARY
>>
>>32290986
way to prove me wrong with all those guns you own, faggot.
>>
>>32291007
>a lot of them are also teenage retards desperately seeking validation.

A lot of them are gun owning adults who trip for the sole purpose of setting off the ass mad butthurt that's spewed by nogunz yuropoors and underage americans.
>>
>>32290964
one of em was blackpowderranger or blackpowerranger
>>
>>32291022
And here is the proof that the dindus started the fight. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gqh0H5JbVow&t=0s
>>
>>32291024
like, who whom? because arsenal threads are almost always void of tripfags. meanwhile circlejerks like the AR general are filled with almost nothing but tripfags.

the only good named posters that come to mind are drake and bat guano. all the other ones i've seen over the years were either attention whores (typically teenage) or holier than thou posters.
>>
>>32290886
Provoking a crowd is not illegal.
They had a legal right to be where they were.
They had a legal right to be armed.
They committed no crimes. They did something monumentally stupid, yes, but they committed no crimes.
>>
>>32291052
It's crazy how one minute they hate the police and america but then they're screaming call 911 get the police. Hypocrisy is astonishing with these groups of people.
>>
>>32291054
>drake and bat guano
Gone for years.

>Squid
>LEO
>SAO
>ZED
>Drewsifer
>Boof
>.....
>>
>>32290483
Why didn't these guys kill some politicians or do something important instead of shoot some random people with no influence?
>>
>>32291068
>Provoking a crowd is not illegal.
You can't run into a crowd to provoke a confrontation and expect that you have a workable self defense claim, their video and posts show premeditation to engage in confrontation.

>They committed no crimes.
Yeah, they did, and they will be convicted if they don't take a guilty plea first.
>>
File: 1327619440533.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1327619440533.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>32291088
almost everyone you named was by far primarily an attention whore, especially boof.
>>
>>32291088
Why are you lumping Boof together with those turbofaggots? Also, Drake still posts from time to time. Deck and all.
>>
>>32290586
He should try the Cantonese model airplane forum. They probably frequent there pretty often
>>
>>32290628
the guy on the right is usually in the patch general.

>>32290827
this is an amorphous mass of anon, we agree and disagree with everything simultaneously

>>32290943
nah, the prosecution doesn't have a solid case they did anything unlawful.
>>
>>32291077
You think those IQ distribution graphs were a joke? The bulk of blacks' intelligence is equal that of children. They are perpetual victims only capable of throwing tantrums and then crying when they get what's coming to them.

The worst part is that the leftists turned them into a protected group, so now those shitheads can run around and do as they please.
>>
>>32291117
and all adults who are gun owners.

I forgot that guy, another adult gun owner.
>>
>>32291111
What crimes did they commit? Also,

>chekt
>>
>>32291088
Are you retarded? Boof still posts and JohnnyISuckCock is SAO.
>>
>>32291139
>the guy on the right is usually in the patch general.
Good riddance.
>>
>>32291147
forgot what guy? the picture i posted was boof's.
>>
>>32291139
>nah, the prosecution doesn't have a solid case
And yet none of the charges were tossed at the prelim. They case is solid and they will get a conviction.
>>
>>32291111
>You can't run into a crowd to provoke a confrontation and expect that you have a workable self defense claim
Yes you can.
>their video and posts show premeditation to engage in confrontation
Totally irrelevant since they didn't START the confrontation, and there's multiple forms of proof of that.
>>
>>32291088
i've seen drake zed and boof within the last couple months.

i miss bowtie
>>
>>32291159
"That Guy" Are you that new that you don't know that trip? Come one son. Don't dissapoint.
>>
>>32291111
I can walk up to a nigger and say "I fucking dare you to stab me." and then shoot him if he tries to.
>>
>>32291166
>>32291088
does anyone still have those zed fedora pics?
>>
>>32291165
>Yes you can.
And that's why they've all be charged with felonies. You can do whatever you want. There will be consequences, but, you can still do it.
>>
>>32291088
>>32237811
>>
>>32291182
I got a photo of Zed and SAO together in Dallas.
>>
>>32291184
Yes, charged with. Not convicted of. You kill anyone ever and you'll probably be charged with murder. Fuck, be in the wrong place at the wrong time and you can be charged with murder.
>>
>>32291184
And they'll be acquitted or the charges dropped because there's no actual evidence they broke any laws.
>>
>>32291022
What movie is that in the middle of that video? Anyone know?
>>
>>32291205
>You kill anyone ever and you'll probably be charged with murder

Not always, nearly every state has self defense provision for the use of deadly force. Also, these fools didn't kill anyone. These idiots didn't meet the definition of self defense. They fired shots for more than a block away. MN has a duty to retreat provision. These fools retreated to safety then popped off a few shots just for fun when the imminent threat of death or seriously bodily injury was no longer there.
>>
>>32291054
Armorus Maximus has always seemed like a pretty cool guy. Same with Sharps, but he/she is in /ktg/
>>
>>32290905
Wow such a load of bullshit

Jails are full of guys who are detoxing from drugs/alcohol, who aren't used to being locked up, who don't know each other... Tons of violence

Prisons, *depending on a lot of things* sometimes don't have those problems and unless you've done something to get yourself fucked with, they can be easier to do time in
>>
>>32291197
http://desuarchive.org/k/search/filename/SAO/
>>
>>32291328
They only sat in jail because they were too poor to afford bail or were denied a bond from a bail bondsman. Really, if one of them were my kid, I would let them sit and jail and wait.
>>
>>32291389
Yeah I can agree with that, just pointing out that prisons being worse than jail is a meme and not always the case
>>
>>32291429
All your reasons are valid, and, depending where it's at; jail can be much worse than a minimum security or boot camp state prison.
>>
Links to story?
Videos?
>>
>>32291227
Maybe you didn't read the charging documents. These fucks are guilty as can be, and three with lesser charges will roll on scarella.

http://www.hennepinattorney.org/~/media/Attorney/NEWS/2015/scarsella-allen-cplt.pdf?la=en
>>
>>32290930
>>32290943

Saying memes and trolling isn't illegal

The only wrongdoing was by people attacking them'

Kindly fuck off
>>
>>32291564

They did nothing wrong

They weren't inciting shit and there's zero evidence for such

Fuck off back to your faggot art house
>>
>>32291052
**standing is crowd of dindus**
'Hey has anyone seen my brown bookbag?'
TOP KEK
>>
>>32291616
>Saying memes and trolling isn't illegal
But rioting while armed it. Shooting 5 people at a riot is. These idiots are going to love prison.
>>
>>32291625
There's video of them at the riot starting shit. They were caught on multiple videos being the instigators and aggressors. This is in the body of evidence against them. Then there's all the communication between all of them, planning out their actions.
>>
>>32291650

They were trolling for fun

If you can't see that, you're functionally retarded and are a noob fag to 4chan

>>32291636

They didn't riot

They were attacked by a crowd of people they thought they were KKK, and they eventually defended themselves; it's legal to carry a firearm
>>
>>32291625
The shooter has a public defender. That's a joke, good luck with that. It's not like public defenders are known for being top quality legal hit men. They what they can with almost no budget. If you have a public defender, you're fucked.
>>
>>32291674
>They were trolling for fun
Yeah, because committing felonies, shooting people, and getting arrested such good trolling and so much fun.

It's like you're ignoring any of the evidence against them. It's like you're black and still profess that OJ wasn't the killer.

These kids are going away. On all the charges. the could stack them and one of them will spend up to 18 years in prison when he's convicted.
>>
>>32291674
>They were trolling for fun
They are still fucking idiots.
>>
>>32291683

Some people aren't rich fags or have special treatment, anon.

I could get them off with the evidence shown easily; the whole thing went down on camera, and you have bystanders explaining how they were attacked and defended themselves

Just like "laughingatliberals", it was simple politics that got them charged.

Both will get off fully.
>>
>>32291703

What felonies?

They were attacked; they defended legally

Inciting a riot? There's no evidence pointing to that other than freedom of speech comments.

>>32291715

Yes, but it's not illegal to be an idiot
>>
>>32290930

So we've reached the point where we can be imprisoned for thinking wrong. Yaaaaaaay.
>>
>>32291716
Do you happen to have a good video of the event itself? Not testimony by eyewitnesses, but actual footage of them being attacked unprovoked.
>>
>>32291727
>Yes, but it's not illegal to be an idiot
Play stupid games win stupid prizes.
>>
>>32291716
>the whole thing went down on camera
And yet none of the charges have been dismissed, dropped, or reduced. You know, that's pretty telling.

>>32291727
Read what they were charged with. Those felonies.
>>
>>32291756

I read them

They were applied by politics

They'll get off easily by all evidence

They can probably counter sue and win big now that the political landscape has changed
>>
>>32291727
>>32291743
>piss people off for the sake of pissing people off
>carry a gun
>avoid prison

Pick two, any two.
>>
as a major win for society, when convicted, all four of them will be barred (for life) from owning, possession, transferring, or using a firearm.
>>
>>32291727
>>32291743
>what is premeditation

They would be in the clear were it not for the multiple instances on video and in e-mail where they state their intention to "stir shit up" or some variation of that phrase. It might be enough to convince a jury that their intentions were more than to just stage a non-violent counterprotest.
>>
>>32291772

You'll allowed to say mean things when you carry a firearm, anon.

And by the videos we see, they don't actually say anything mean to other people, just joking.
>>
>>32291786

It can be easily taken a joke in the context of trolling.

You'll note they don't stir shit up to any appreciable amount when interacting.

They have every right to counter protest; they weren't even doing that.
>>
>>32291786

>premeditation

You'd have to find evidence saying that intended to false flag an attack on themselves which allowed them to use lethal force

Good luck with that
>>
>>32291773

It sounds like you're biased, anon

Show me where they do anything wrong
>>
>>32291792
>You'll allowed to say mean things when you carry a firearm

That depends.

Did you intentionally put yourself in a situation where you knew there was a high probability of a violent confrontation?

Frankly, /pol/ac/k/s and BLM protesters are both bottom of the barrel human beings, and the people who get into actual fights are the bottom of the barrel for those communities.

Nothing warms my heart more than to see a batch of the former get shot and a batch of the latter go to jail for it.

And at least two of them have been in jail for a solid year awaiting trial. Which is hilarious.
>>
>>32291835

You're allowed to go in the street and protest, anon.

If your protest causes people to attack you whilst you're armed, that's not your fault.

You'd have to show that they intended to be attacked so they could use force for them to be guilty with the shooting.
>>
>>32291835
Doesn't matter, not illegal and not legally a contributing factor to a crime.
>>
>>32291860
Even if you could show that they fully intended to be attacked, you'd have to show that they did something that is illegally instigating the violence. And the only way to illegally instigate violence is with violence. There is nothing you can do or say short of actually harming someone or giving a clear and credible threat you intend to immediately harm someone that would count as "illegally instigating". And since they didn't just walk up and start shooting, or claim they were going to walk up and start shooting, they're legally in the clear.
>>
>>32291860
Well, the prosecutors didn't have to show shit, they waived their right to a speedy trial.

I'm imagining job interviews afterwards going like this

>so what's this gap here
>uh... I was in prison, BUT I DIDN'T GET CONVICTED OR ANYTHING
>what for
>shooting a bunch of people at a BLM rally
>*click*

Assuming the jury believes that they didn't intend to incite a confrontation.

They deserve it for being tripfagging, IRL memeing cancer.
>>
>>32291871
And that's why American self-defense laws are retarded.

You shouldn't be able to antagonize the person who 'threw the first punch' to the point of violence, and then walk away scott free just because you didn't throw the first punch.
>>
>>32291926

Funny how you blame the first party for their actions but let the other off free, despite the fact they actually initiated physical aggression.
>>
>>32291299
>These fools retreated to safety then popped off a few shots just for fun when the imminent threat of death or seriously bodily injury was no longer there.

nigger that's not what happened at all
watch the fucking videos
>>
>>32291300
AM is an autistic fuck who acts like a mentally handicapped retard when he starts losing an argument
>>
>>32291054
Meplat still surfaces once in a while, and if we're going way back then HM was based as fuck.
>>
>>32291786
>stage a non-violent counterprotest
And when doing that armed, it's a felony in MN. That's something all of them are charged with.
>>
>>32291926
Kek. "He said something to piss me off which means he has no legal right to defend himself if I attack!"

It's called the first amendment dude. You'd be really hard pressed to say that saying mean things is akin to enciting a riot
>>
>>32291562
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNRKvjThTwg

Full run down
>>
>>32291683
last article said he had a lawyer
get good
>>
>>32291926
>you shouldn't be allowed to say mean things
Literally fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>32291895
I like how you don't understand how self defense laws work.
>>
>>32291750
see>>32292008
>>
>>32291926
>You shouldn't be able to antagonize the person who 'threw the first punch' to the point of violence, and then walk away scott free just because you didn't throw the first punch.
You generally can't.
>>
>>32291022
this shit is extra cringeworthy
>>
>>32291977
Fairly certain he IS autistic.
>>
>>32291077
are you a retard?
>>
>>32290946
>Lets be real here for a moment, these must have been newfags and not /k/ommandos.
They were Tripfags actually, so close enough?

But seriously, this is actually one of those things that /k/ has been pretty divided over since it started.

The phrase "play stupid games, win stupid prizes" was thrown around a lot.
>>
>>32291024
>A lot of them are gun owning adults
True
>who trip for the sole purpose of setting off the ass mad butthurt that's spewed by nogunz yuropoors and underage americans
False

All the best, and most fondly remembered tripfags (Oppenheimer, Ivan, and Boof to name a few) are remembered for none of that.
>>
>>32291068
bwahaha wigger supremacists btfo.
>>
>>32291961
>Funny how you blame the first party for their actions but let the other off free
Noone's debating whether the second party is guilty of a crime. And noone is arguing for an equal level of culpability, merely recognition that the first person CAN be culpable, though isn't necessarily by default.

Have the police, I dunno, investigate the circumstances around what happened, and if the defender is found to have gone out of their way to provoke a violent altercation, then hold them responsible as all as the attacker.

Ya know, something logical.

>>32292033
>You generally can't
Your fellow posters lead me to believe otherwise.
>>
>>32292033
Yes, you can. I can say everything in the book directly to a group of cops and there is absolutely fuck all they can legally do.

Freedom of S P E E C H
>>
>>32292190
Instigating violence voids the ability tto claim self defense in a lot of jurisdictions, even in stand your ground states.

>and there is absolutely fuck all they can legally do.
Correct.
They cannot legally use force. You likely ALSO cannot legally use force at this point. Everyone goes to jail, do not pass go, do not collect $200.

>>32292172
/k/ is full of retards who haven't read their OWN states self defense laws as they are actually written, nevermind that of any other jurisdiction.
>>
File: kultural enrichment.webm (1MB, 468x268px) Image search: [Google]
kultural enrichment.webm
1MB, 468x268px
>>32290886
Dancing and irl Baneposting isn't justification for assault.
>>
>>32294572
This isn't a zero sum game.

Everyone can get fucked.
>>
File: untitled.jpg (42KB, 480x434px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
42KB, 480x434px
>>32290886
They were good boys.
>>
>people actually believe the guys should be locked up because they said bane memes in public
Literally none of them did anything wrong.
>>
>>32295000

I literally just want them to be arrested and have their lives ruined because it would be hilarious

I really don't care if they actually did anything wrong or not.
>>
>>32290483
I'd send saiga marine a care package I guess. He was a former muhreen right?

We look after our own, because obviously no one else gives a shit.
>>
>>32290992
Who are you
>>
>make a video muttering about racist memes and provoking people
>shoot those people afterwards
>expecting "I was just trolling!" to work in a normie place like the courtroom

I'm gonna laugh when they go to prison

That guy who left hia garage door open so he could murder the thief who entered got fucked as well. You can't bait people into killing them.
>>
>>32295426
>murder the thief
Did the thief chase and beat him?
>>
>>32295426
>shot those people afterwards
You forgot the part where they were chased several blocks, cornered in an alley, and assaulted.
>racist memes
What did they say? The worst I remember hearing is dindu.
>>
>>32290986
On that note /k/ tends to drive the good name/tripfags into hiding. Look what happened to OPenhimer
>>
>>32295092
>I'd send saiga marine a care package
He was smart enough not be be there that night and didn't get arrested.
>>
>>32291022
>talk shit about and make fun of dindus
>act like autistic behaviour like this is fine.
retards
>>
>>32290946
This

>>32291786
and This

These faggots are EXACTLY the kind of cancer we have to fucking deal with now that makes everyone else think /k/ are a collective of Trump-dick riding retards and Alt-right edgelords who say retarded nazi shit "ironically"

We (used to) mind our own business here. We would be off grid. "Go innawoods" No true /k/ommando takes his guns somewhere to stir up trouble like an autist.
Thats why there's never "/k/ open carry meetups" or some shit.
They can fuck off back to /pol/ where they came from.

The same kind of cancer are the retards who bought a gun yesterday and think they can shout nazi shit and pull out their CCW when an SJW spits on them. Same kind of faggots who pull their guns out for road rage incidents. You're ruining my board. We don't like you
>>
>>32299369
>be white at a BLM terrorist gathering
>get attacked

Yeah they were totally stirring shit up.

Just fuck off back to Plebbit, retard.
>>
>>32299395
>going somewhere you know you won't be welcome
>purposely making threatening remarks on video and uploading it before
>posting antagonizing videos and post before hand saying how you'll stir up the pot
>doing all this while armed

You're the kind of retard that things you can call someone a fat faggot and when he attacks you it was "just self defense" when you have to use your CCW.

You're supposed to have de-escalated the situation first and foremost. They failed that when they even showed up.
I don't agree that BLM retards should have attacked them but thats a political discussion.
When you're talking LETHAL FORCE, you're the one who holds the power here. You should know when to back down so you won't have to use it. But of course /pol/ cancer thinks they can run their mouth and then just use their CCW when people get angry. I hope they enjoy jail.
>>
>>32290886
>They went to counter protest
FTFY
If those snowflake, or shitrain faggots get to protest and not be assaulted, so do these guys.
>>
File: 1475261651543.gif (2MB, 235x240px) Image search: [Google]
1475261651543.gif
2MB, 235x240px
>>32291907
>shooting a bunch of people at a BLM rally
Welcome aboard!
>>
>>32291997
Well it's good they were armed or else they would've been pounded to hamburger by a crowd of buttblasted dindus mad at a counter protest while protesting for some wifebeating faggot who went for a cop's gun and got shot.

Are you suggesting that it SHOULD be a felony? Because here it saved their asses.
>>
>>32299418
>Going to a public fucking area
OH GOD THE HORROR WHITEY SHOULD KNOW THIS BE TYRONNE'S HOOD AND HE CAN'T ENTER WHEN COLORED FOLKS IS VANDALIZING AND TWERKING IN THE STREET
>>
File: 1469764592982.jpg (41KB, 447x400px) Image search: [Google]
1469764592982.jpg
41KB, 447x400px
>>32291022
>You have a gun?!
>Yeah?
>Hahahaha (I sure hope he doesn't fucking use this)
>>
>>32291119
Drake hasn't had his deck for years.
>>
>>32291166
He's still around. Just doesn't trip.
>>
>>32292008
I wonder how butthurt Leftists would be if we/someone did a parody of the song Hurricane but about these guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjCkToGHafU

HERE'S THE STORY OF GUYS WHO POST BANE
THE FAGS THE POLICE HAD TO BLAME
TO CALM THE MOB OF VIOLENT BLACKS
RIGHT NOW THEY COULDA BEEN.. SHITPOSTING ON /k/
>>
>>32291068
>Provoking a crowd is not illegal.

With the intent to incite violent reactions, is. You would do well in federal prison
>>
File: 76049412-512-k635571.jpg (47KB, 512x800px) Image search: [Google]
76049412-512-k635571.jpg
47KB, 512x800px
>>32299453
I call fucking bullshit. They are obviously amateur retards, the kind of /pol/ cancer we hate.
No responsible CCW holder flashes their gats on video while saying racist shit just before a "counter protest".
And they didnt even kill anyone. Why does that matter? Because you should only pull out your CCW when you are being subjected to an unnecessary use of deadly force yourself.
They didnt aim for center mass, they didnt shoot into the crowd that was chasing them. They shot at the fucking ground because they knew they weren't really in danger. They were playing fucking cowboy

>>32299457
Fuck off right back to /pol/
I'm not talking politics here. We're talking the use of deadly force. I dont agree that white people should be chased out of an area because BLM dumbasses are butthurt
But you don't WILLINGLY subject yourself to a situation you know might end up badly if you're fucking conceal carrying. You obviously don't know shit about that because you're the /pol/ cancer I'm talking about. You'll end up doing something similar one day because you're fucking stupid and think you're an operator because you have a gun.
>>
> all these retards think shouting "FIRE" in a crowded theatre is protected under free speech.

Prosecutors only need prove intent to incite violence and these white boys will hang
>>
>>32299506
And there's literally video proof of that so
>>
>>32299492
>Assaulted by a mob in a public area
>Cornered
Oh, but they should avoid a public area, a fucking city, because these fuckers are chimping out.
If anything that is a reason TO conceal carry.

I've been on /k/ 8 years, only dipped into /pol/ recently due to the election . I bet you think /k/ never used to use "nigger" or hate blacks.

You're a fucking boot licking commie. You think some scumbag criminals can own a city, you think the right to carry should not be accepted when in a violent situation, you think self defense is unjust because you entered a fucking safe space.

You are a genuine commie fucktard bootlicking gungrabbing faggot and need to shut the fuck up.

>They're the /pol/ cancer we hate
SINCE I DON'T LIKE THEM THEY DON'T DESERVE RIGHTS WAAAH
Can it you fucking literal trash. You belong living on a toilet, a burden to the State, you fucking closet Leftist.
>>
>>32299506
>doesnt know that the fire in a theater case was overturned
Top kek
>>
>>32291088
why'd you have to remind me about zed?
>>
File: 1478046736729.png (169KB, 500x784px) Image search: [Google]
1478046736729.png
169KB, 500x784px
>>32299492
>>
>>32299512
>projecting your liberal narrative on to me because I disagree with you
This is why I fucking hate people like you. And you'd think im a commie for the kinds of glasses I wear too. How fucking cute
No I think a CCW holder (or anyone carrying a gun) should be humble and respectful. Not provoking a crowd of people then crying back to your CCW for help. Everyone know EXACTLY what they were fucking doing. They told them to fuck off, they did not, so they were chased out. I dont agree with them being chased out, but they did nothing to try and de-escalate the situation. In fact their entire purpose there was the opposite. There's literally video proof of them intending to provoke.

I'm not saying they shouldn't be able to CCW, I'm saying when you do CCW you shouldn't be a fucking dumbass. You are not carrying a fucking toy you get to whip out when things get tough. A responsible CCW holder should be doing everything to avoid having to whip it out in the first place. Its your last line of defense, not your first.

>let criminals own the city
You're not a cop. Stop playing cowboy. Let the police fucking deal with it. Your CCW is for you and your family/friends.
>>
>>32299516
>later overturned by Brandenburg v. Ohio in 1969, which limited the scope of banned speech to that which would be directed to and likely to incite imminent lawless action
>>
>>32299550
>Projecting my Liberal narrative on to you because you have a Liberal stance
Gee, what else am I supposed to do? Maybe walk through the city in the midst of a riot whilst unarmed, yeah?
>I think ___ should be humble and respectful
Back to your hugbox, Leftist filth
>Not provoking a crowd of people then crying back to your CCW for help
Good thing they didn't do that, then. They counter protested, were accosted, told to show ID and remove their masks, then beaten and chased.
>They told them to fuck off, they did not, so they were chased out
Wrong. See above. Regardless they shouldn't have to leave a public area you fucking flaming Liberal faggot.
>they did nothing to try and de-escalate the situation
Oh so a crowd of violent people forms before them, yelling at them to take off their masks, show them ID, then punches them, so they run away, and there was a means to de-escalate the situation? Eat cock.
>Light banter should be met with mob violence
Yeah, you're not pushing Leftists views at all, eh cocksucker?

>I'm not saying they shouldn't be able to CCW, I'm saying they shouldn't CC in an environment where they might get assaulted
FTFY, still retarded.
>you get to whip out when things get tough
Assaulted by a large group and cornered, yeah, fuck off commie.
>should be doing everything to avoid having to whip it out in the first place
"YOU LITERALLY CANNOT HAVE FUN OR COUNTER PROTEST OR EVEN STATE YOUR VIEWS IF YOU HAVE A GUN ON YOU, LIBERALS WILL TRY TO KILL YOU AND IT WILL BE YOUR FAULT"
>last line of defense, not your first
Uh, let's see, assaulted by a mob of people demanding ID, trying to flee and getting chased, cornered in an allyway by these aggressive fuckers, that's not last line? You're a fucking retard. And I mean that genuinely, if you are saying what you're saying as a genuine argument and are not pretending to be a retarded Leftist fuckwad, then I am ashamed you're associated with proper gun owners you literal fucking idiot.
>>
>>32299550
>>32299579
One last thing,
>Let police fucking deal with it
LITERAL
FUCKING
BOOT
LICKER
Divert to >>32299549
You are a Leftist in denial and don't fucking belong here. Nobody wants your retarded socialist college campus ass, not even the fuckers agreeing with what you have to say, since you apparently support gun rights at all.
>>
>>32291703
>thank you non american

These guys did nothing wrong and they will all walk free.

Completely legal to do what they did
Now if they said their intentions were to kill people that night on film and then did it, we'd have a problem.
>>
>>32291772
Stupid fucking retard. That's legal.
>>
>>32299614
Which is why they're still detained
>>
These retards are gonna get raped so hard in prison. Delicious. All the prisoners will know they're bootlickers, too.
>>
>>32299579
>minding your own business as you pass through the city is the same thing as "making the fire rise"
There were plenty of other white people there. They were singled out because they were provoking the crowd.

So how do you think you should behave if you're carrying lethal force on your person? Pic related and I think that applies for conceal carry as well.

They should have just walked away. They should have been the bigger men. You don't get to be part of a confrontation when you have the power to take someones life. If you have the choice to stop or leave, you should fucking stop or leave. I actually conceal carry dude. I do go to places I know I wouldn't be welcome. I'm not going out looking for trouble. They fucking were and they got it.

Again they could have just walked away.

You're a fucking crybaby dude. You think everyone who disagrees with your views or thinks you shouldn't aggitate people is not only gay but automatically a liberal as well. I'm actually a libertarian and I actually carry a weapon on me. I think people should fuck off and mind their own business.
I dont give a fucking shit about the police. Rioting liberals is their problem, not mine and not yours. They can deal with it.
You obviously don't understand the first thing about conceal carrying. Its not a tool for you to feel tougher, so you can go stir shit up with peace of mind. If you're carrying lethal force, fucking act like it. If you have had to pull it out AND you fired the thing, someone should be dead as a result.
(I understand that pulling out a CCW is enough to scare off a lot of threats without having to pull the trigger).

Seriously, because I disagree with the idea that you can just do whatever the fuck you want to when you're carrying a weapon, and you get to pull it out whenever the time feels right, that makes me a liberal. I'm sorry I actually have respect for the weapons I own. I really hope you don't own any with how little care about the force you have.
>>
File: How-to-open-carry.jpg (69KB, 621x553px) Image search: [Google]
How-to-open-carry.jpg
69KB, 621x553px
>>32299658
forgot pic related
>>
>>32299611
Subd. 2.Riot second degree. When three or more persons assembled disturb the public peace by an intentional act or threat of unlawful force or violence to person or property, each participant who is armed with a dangerous weapon or knows that any other participant is armed with a dangerous weapon is guilty of riot second degree and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than five years or to payment of a fine of not more than $10,000, or both.

Is the definition of the charge, they are fucked.
>>
>>32299620
Prove that.
>>
>>32299681
>they are fucked

Literally
>>
>>32299681
They didn't go to a coffee shop retard.

They went to a protest that was an illegally formed protest from the start (if you think those niggers applied for the permits from the county you're delusional) and they defended themselves under the rights granted throught our Constitution.

Cite where someone is not allowed to use a self defense weapon in that contwxt especially when confronted with a roaming gang of people.
We are Americans.
>>
>>32299681
>public peace

An illegally formed protest isn't public peace. Their lawyers will tear this to shreds and get them off. Especially if they all have CC permits/mil background
>>
>>32299692
>needing a permit to congregate
Nah fuck off.
>>
>>32299692
>Cite where someone is not allowed to use a self defense weapon in that context especially when confronted with a roaming gang of people.
We are Americans.
>b-but they didnt have the proper permits
Shut the fuck up
>>
>>32299699
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protest_permit
>>
>>32299658
Oh no they said a meme! They should've chosen a less offensive meme!!

They were singled out because they were counter protesting, retard.

How I normally behave and use it if my life or limb is in danger, which theirs was.

>Being yelled at to take off their masks and show ID
>Next thing they are getting punched
>The one chance they have to walk away they have to RUN
>Shoulda walked away
Retard.
>They could have just walked away
Wrong.

I don't think you're gay, I think you're a faggot. I think you're a Liberal because of your clearly Left leaning stances in this matter. The desire of a safe space, words and teasing being justification for violence, not being allowed to CC at certain times, civilian dictation of a public area, all Leftist viewpoints.
>I'm actually a Libertarian
Okay, are you a Libertarian, or are you a Garry Johnson Libertarian?
If the latter, you are a Leftist. I don't give a fuck how you word it. And you seem about as Left leaning as that faggot if not more.
>Stir shit up
Voicing an opposing opinion ain't that but feel free to be a little bitch.

>because I disagree with the idea that you can just do whatever the fuck you want to when you're carrying a weapon, and you get to pull it out whenever the time feels right
Okay, you're actually fucking retarded.

What part of assaulted for counter protesting, chased, and cornered do you not understand?
What part of the 1st amendment do you not understand?
I could get it if they said they actively wanted violence, but they fucking BANEPOSTED IRL, boooo hoooooo hooooooooooo
Quit being such a fucking whining little bitch who doesn't understand a fucking thing about how the 1st or 2nd are intended or written. You are genuinely a fucking retard who at best doesn't understand the event he's blabbering about.

>>32299663
>One extreme or another
Am you're not a Leftist?
Yes I am required to act like a supreme gentleman when carrying lest I be faced with a life threatening situation I ASKED for it!
>>
>>32299701
Delusional much?

If they have good lawyers, they will walk free, they did nothing wrong and the "protestors" have no legal standing.
>>
>>32299708
Nah fuck off.
>>
>>32299716
Really proved your side of the story there champ.
>>
File: 1477277400433.jpg (89KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1477277400433.jpg
89KB, 640x960px
>I want to encourage tripfags
>>
Fuck those idiots

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Anyone who disagrees is just buttfrustrated these idiots got their asses handed to their, both by niggers and by the law

The less tripfags the better. Lock them all up apart from the real soldiers; and /thg guy/ + oppenhiemer
>>
>>32291926
>And that's why American self-defense laws are retarded.
>saying meanie words to someone should give them the right to potentially kill you

Faggots like you are killing /k/, kill yourself
>>
do we have any news articles about this or what happened to them?
I'm searching around google but I don't know any keywords and I can't seem to find much
>>
>>32299732
You're wrong, they will all walk free.

They didn't disturb the peace they were mauled by an illegally formed roaming gang of nigs.

Are you a lawyer?
You know nothing about our system.
>>
>>32292047
Are you? Black tantrums matter has openly endorsed cop killers and incited riots where people attacked whites, burned American flags and destroyed their own neighborhoods

It's pretty fucking obvious that they're not a big fan of Uncle Sam, their little chimpouts should be a pretty good sign
>>
>>32299749
they're in favor of whichever side will give them free stuff
not even liberals want to really touch them, only connect with them enough so they can play the race card for political reasons
>>
>>32299692
When they incite the violence which they directed their defense against
>>
>>32299736
http://heavy.com/news/2015/11/allen-lance-scarsella-photos-minneapolis-black-lives-matter-blm-jamar-clark-protests-shooting-video-white-supremacist-gunmen-suspects-facebook/
>>
>>32299756
They didn't get out of their car and open fire did they?

No they were CHASED down an alley way and when confronted with a life or death situation used there legal firearms.

They niggers were in the wrong either way an there will be video evidence subpoenaed in the court to prove this

You know nothing, and the fact they were ILLEGALLY PROTESTING is gonna be the nail in the coffin. Their intent was proven when they ran (which wasn't to kill, only when cornered they opted for this, which is legal)
>>
>sovereign citizen

lmao why didn't he just tell the police he didn't consent to the charges?
>>
>>32299756
>say a few memes and dance around like fools at some aimless and retarded "protest" (actually just crybaby blacks whining about laws being enforced)
>get chased down and beat up and have to defend themselves
>"they were asking for it!"

People like you make me genuinely embarrassed to be a yankee
>>
>>322997268
M8 I'm not claiming legal precedent I'm saying it's bullshit that you need big Brothers permission to gather in groups larger than 3.
>>
>>32299772
He's most likely not american my man. Lots of european role players like to converse on this board with zero knowledge of our judicial systems.
>>
File: 1475150188200.jpg (93KB, 620x670px) Image search: [Google]
1475150188200.jpg
93KB, 620x670px
>>32299772

>be a fucking tripfag
>say memes irl
>get beaten by niggers
>>
>>32299710
You people have your head so far up your ass its pathetic.
You're projecting all this shit on me of which none of it is true. I dont fucking care about safe spaces and I dont give a shit about any of liberals agenda.
But you think Im a liberal on the basis that I disagree with you HAHAHA

You don't understand the responsibility of carrying a weapon, clearly. Yes you should behave and act like a fucking grown ass man. Your conceal carry isn't there to give you piece of mind when for when you decide to subject yourself to confrontation. Its there to for you to defend yourself when you end up in a dire situation you had no chance to avoid. At the point where an angry mob of rudy-poos chase them down, I dont even disagree with having to pull out a CCW. Its that They willingly subjected themselves to a crowd of people that they knew would react badly to their being there. They could have avoided the entire encounter and they should have. How do you not understand this?

Not only that but they provided clear evidence of their intent to provoke, WHILE being armed. Other anons have stated that is a crime where they are from, but I think even ethically thats fucking retarded as well.

I don't have to justify my political spectrum to you. You're just trying to find fuel for your alt-right tunnel vision. You think everyone else are cucks and you're some nationalist hero.
>>
>>32299782
Nooe, kill niggers you stupid fuck.
>>
honestly, he technically didn't break any laws but he's just as bad as a nigger
>go to racially charged and sensitive atmosphere and stir things up
>when the dindus get mad and chase him he shot back

that's just about as bad as a nigger who keeps verbally harassing a cop and cries racism when the cop finally has enough and arrests him.
Would still want a fellow /k/omando to go free however
>>
>>32299788
Say that to the basketball nigger who got 6 to the chest legally.

H
Talking shit usually escalates to firing a weapon.

I am a disabled military vet and I will not let things get physical before I start shooting. I am one punch away from being in a wheel chair so your arguement is null and void dipshit.
>>
>>32299791

Tripfags are worse than niggers. Deny this and lose all credibility.
>>
>>32299800
>go to racially charged and sensitive atmosphere and stir things up

>whites should only be allowed in certain areas lest they incite violence against them from dumb niggers, they should've known better!

Jesus what is wrong with the US
>>
File: img20160910_215849.jpg (362KB, 2656x1494px) Image search: [Google]
img20160910_215849.jpg
362KB, 2656x1494px
>>32299803
>says the nigger.

Fuck off faggot. These kids will walk.
>>
>>32299745
not same anon but i have my degree, chances are a jury is going to nail them on at least an assault charge or something similar per Oregon's laws (verbiage changes drastically between states) and chances are discharging a firearm within city limits

if prosecutor's went with something like attempted murder, which is much harder to prove (also depending on what degree the charge is) they'll probably be found not guilty on that

a big reason zimmerman is a free man is that the prosecution was retarded, if they had gone with a manslaughter charge instead of murder 2nd (which is premeditated) they could have gotten a conviction, but with them pressing murder in the 2nd and being completely unable to prove premeditation and intent their case fell apart

id put money on these guys seeing 6 months to 1 year tops, definitely going to see probation time and possibly lose their rights
>>
>>32299788
>clear evidence of their intent to provoke
>saying a few memes at some chimp "protest" is now legal reason for assault
>"m-muh alt right"

You can pretend you're not a liberal all you want, but you're still a faggot liberal. Go dye your hair already you limp wristed shitstain
>>
>>32299812
don't get me wrong, dindus are the scum of the earth and should be exterminated
I'm just saying that you shouldn't go provoking trouble like a dindu and blame the opposition when the trouble finds you

basically, don't try to skirt around the edges of the law and then use the law to your advantage like provoking someone and then shooting them when they start swinging
>>
>>32290857
The dindus did wrong but there is enough bullshit the kommandos made for a prosecutor to convince a jury that the kommandos instigated shit.
>>
I'm still hoping to "run" into Squid at the Bullet Hole on Grossenbacher and have a misfortunate backing accident in the parking lot.
>>
>>32299681
Unless the riot was in progress when they arrived (i.e, people being beaten/things being vandalized prior to their arrival on scene) this charge won't stick. They had a lawful right to counterprotest and a lawful right to be armed. Unless their state has a law like mine does (not allowed to be armed at public events/gatherings, fucking bullshit) they were entirely within their rights. They even ran first before firing, so if their state has a duty to retreat they satisfied that as well.

Additionally, from the statute's wording it refers to rioters specifically. The key word is "participant" " and then you have the specific number - 3 or more.

The /k/ommandos were not part of the group rioting (they committed no vandalism or property damage) and there were only two of them.

>>32299663
While I agree with that picture, I cannot agree with your previous post (>>32299658
)
Either we are a nation of laws or we are not.

Conservatives/Libertarians/Intelligent people do not resort to violence to get their way. That's why SJW retards aren't being beaten in the street and anti-gunners can protest and try to use political force to take our shit because it scares them.

While it is WISE to avoid confrontation while carrying, you are essentially saying that in order to exercise the right to protect yourself, you must give up your other rights.

Like it or not. They have the right to counterprotest. They don't give up the right to be armed by doing so.

The persons in the wrong here are the ones who were rioting and committing physical violence. You may have lost sight of that because of the stupidity of the two /k/ommandos in question, but this is akin to saying "well you shouldn't have been in that part of town at that hour dressed like that" to a rape victim.
>>
>>32299832
>provacation with words = intent to kill

You taking your meds still bub?
>>
>>32299801
>Talking shit usually escalates to firing a weapon.
No it fucking does not. Enjoy jail when you think it does.

>I am a disabled military vet
>your argument is null and void
I dont give a FUCK who you are and my argument isn't void just because you have a sad story to tell

I'm not saying you should have to brawl before you fire your weapon jesus fucking christ
Nobody on /k/ knows their laws holy shit
>>
>>32299839
>>32299839
Yeah it does, I also cited a case that happened not even two weeks ago, wheres your precedent to back up your hollow words?

I was giving you reasoning behind my logic not a sub story you child
>>
>>32299839
>talking shit doesn't end up in firing a weapon?

Say that to the thousand dead in Chicago this year alone dingus
>>
>>32299836
This nigga knows what's up
>>
>>32291068
Intent to site violence fucks up self defense. Like yelling bomb isn't illegal because its illegal speech. Trying to cause a mass panic is.
>>
>>32299854
Not legally. You can't just open fire on people with your CCW because they were talking shit. Wow
>>
>>32299769
They confronted a crowd of people with intent to incite unlawful actions the day after they got btfo the exact same crowd. They're butt fucked anon. Plain and simple. Through their communications which the lawman already has, they had shown intent to be there so and incite the people.
>>
>>32299837
alright, how about this
>I go provoking someone and start a fight
>he pulls a knife
>I pull a gun and kill him

he's in the wrong here. You should not pull knives on people who are simply shouting insults at you.
However, I should not go provoking people with the intent to get them riled up as well.
We're both to blame although I'm not sure which side has more blame here.

What I'm saying is that those niggers were stupid for chimping out and that anon was stupid for joining them.
Mostly, I think that most of the blame lies with the niggers and that the anon should walk free like I said in my first post.
Part of me however doesn't want to pity him as much since he kinda dove headfirst into the hornets nest.
>>
>>32299866
You must be a liberal to not be able to understand the law

This is completely legal and no, they don't have to touch you physically before you kill them.
>>
>>32299866
Nigga, can you read?
>>
>>32299829
Anon, one of the fuckers ratted and spilt the beans for lesser charges. The intent was written(txt) and verbal (by recording). You can't incite a riot and then say you were FORCED to defend yourself
>>
>>32299873
Both actions are legal for both parties.
>>
>>32299890
Actons speak louder than words especially from a legal standpoint, and they retreated (ie didn't show up and start massacring) they could have said anything really, free speech re re.

Good lawyer will handle it.
>>
>>32299897
yeah, probably.
but the anon ended up in court and five niggers ended up wounded so we're forced to draw a clean straight line in a murky grey situation.
if I were in the jury/judge, I'd try to get the anon free. That's how I feel about the situation.
>>
>>32291093
Because they shot in literal self defense...
>>
They had a video camera, can't they say it was just a prank?
>>
>>32299912
Too bad the niggers didn't die.

One job man, one job.
Can't wait to berate them
>>
Here's why I hate niggers.

If they were black and it was a white jury. You could still get some moldy labia to get a hung jury.

Given that the the (((VICTIMS))) Are black, regardless of the fucking crime, the white man is wrong in their eyes.

Give them a fair jury by their peers: they walk free.

Given a rigged jury of not their peers: PRISON NIGGA FUCKIN WHITE ASS RACYS CRACKA
>>
>>32290827
>>32290886
CTR/GrC shill please go.
>>
>>32299951
You're just realizing that our for Forefather's created a perfect nation for us and ours just your parents, grandparents, and their generation sold us the fuck out.
>>
>>32299951
I wonder how the jury is going to turn out
do you think it will be a mostly black or mostly white jury given the local population?
if it's a mostly white jury composed of middle aged people then there's a fair chance he might get out fine
>>
>>32300063
I honestly don't know. Nor am I overly aware of the process of selecting a jury. However, the entire case depends solely on this. I watched the videos first hand and then seen the news reported on it. I under no good conscious could condemn them if they were black and the protesters were white. However, I fully understand nearly ALL niggers don't care about ethics and will stick to their races. (Like the OJ case)

>>32300025
I have faith, in my people and in my nation. We fucking elected Trump. We just need to let the left finish removing the "taboo, of racism." Call a normie a racist enough times and he'll become one.
>>
>>32291328
You never been to jail I take it.

I had guys in that where Feds and they sat around for at least 3yrs.

Source: former County Jail CO
>>
File: 1469309517696.jpg (116KB, 450x800px) Image search: [Google]
1469309517696.jpg
116KB, 450x800px
>>32290946
/k/ommandos can operate openly, and it can be epic, but I agree OPs subjects were cancer.
>>
>>32299555
>banned speech to that which would be directed to and likely to incite imminent lawless action
them white bois are fucked

thats like letting the Gorilla out of its enclosure just so you could shoot it in self defense
>>
>>32291926
Dindu? It doesn't work that way, dipshit. If you start the confrontation you blew the "self-defense" claim out the window.
>>
ITT: Racists think it should be legal to bait people into being murdered
>>
I>>32291150
They're being charged of second degree riot. Which basically means provoking violence while carrying a gun or other deadly weapon
>>
>>32302882
It's not right to attack people in packs. Regardless, you fucking nigger. If a nigger says white boi and gets his head kicked in for it you fucking believe they would blame the white kids for a hate crime. However you're telling me i have to respect your hypocrisy!? You and your ilk need to pay.
>>
>>32302950
>these beliefs I have assigned you make you a hypocrite when compared to things you actually said

Not an argument
>>
>>32302950
>!?

Do we actually have an influx of news article comments section boomers here or is pretending to be 60 the new fun thing to do?
>>
>tfw mcnig is gone
only good oldfag trip still left is Flan
>>
>>32295038
Fuck off Dr8co cunt
>>
>>32303032
I have more guns than you'll ever have and I'm a Veteran so, much more K than you'll ever be.. Fuck niggers and god bless the USA
>>
>>32299611
And here we are a year later with no charged dropped, tossed, or reduced. They are going to jail.
>>
>>32291140
Fuck off, /pol/
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-01-22-34-29.png (425KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-01-22-34-29.png
425KB, 1080x1920px
>>32303839
We will all see won't we.

[Pic was when one of you fuckers said trump wasn't gonna win, expect to be wrong again]
>>
>>32303839
>no trial yet
>using no dropped or reduced charges as evidence they'll get convicted

Scarsella will walk.
>>
>>32305163
Bet you a nugget he ends up with some kind of felony.
>>
>>32305163
And yet, a year later, all charges against him are still moving forward. What does a jury of your peers look like in Hennepin county? Hel'll take a plea that see him doing 5-8 on all charges. They deal will let the 5 most serious counts run concurrent, so he'll avoid doing 18 years on all charges. His videos, texts, and Saiga Marine's testimony will be enough to convict him. The bonus of the guilty plea, for a prosecutor, is that you can't appeal and off you go to prison to rot away and get more angry.
>>
>>32291328
jail is for pre trial confinement and sentences under 1 year. Prison is for sentences 1 year or more. Jails are local and county, prisons are state and federal.
>>
>>32305521
I think you can go to prison for pretrial confinement if it's a long-ass time.

Could be wrong.
>>
>>32304983
I always said trump was going to win. Maybe you're a kid who thought Bernie was a real candidate and the primary wasn't fixed.

>You
>BTFO
>>
>>32305528
>Could be wrong.
Yeah, you are wrong.
>>
>>32291786
stir shit up should not be taken as an invitation for people to try to stab you, you are allowed to piss people off and shouldnt expect that their recourse is violence, at least from a legal point of view
>>
>>32304882
>facts hurt my feelings
The post.
>>
>>32305637
It's almost like, no it's totally like, you're ignoring what those shits wrote, posted, and texted in the hours leading up to what happened and the hours after it happened. Unless you're going to tell that that it's all just false flag shit.
>>
>>32305675
Its been a while but wasnt it just "seeing what these dindus are up to"
>>
File: 1440975389141.jpg (243KB, 633x1796px) Image search: [Google]
1440975389141.jpg
243KB, 633x1796px
>>32305637
not if those people are niggers. They don't have agency so whitey is always to blame
>>
>>32305521
Wrong.
Got lifers convicted of murder in my jail.
T. Deputy
>>
>>32305935
Its that and this fucking gangster culture which has crashed into this "tolerance" movement to create a group who do everything wrong but are the "victims" anyway
>>
>>32305769
How about you try reading the probable cause statements and what gotten during the search warrants. It was a whole lot more than you think. The court docs are linked up above. They were there on multiple night, caught on multiple cameras being the instigators.
>>
>>32292019
A public defender is a lawyer, retard
>>
>>32295092
>He was a former muhreen right?
I mean he said he was. He's also been proven to be a lying, thriving pile of Mexican shit so take it as you will
>>
>>32299418
you could only be a flaming liberal.
>>
>>32306568
Just barely and not the kind you'd want.
>>
>>32290886

Niggers are easily provoked and around blacks never relax.

I don't really care just wish the death toll was higher since one of them is going to be doing some time.
>>
>>32306506
"Instigators" what, using their words? Those multiple cameras also caught the gang of niggers chasing them down after trying to attack them, who's the instigators?

Again. They only said words which is completely legal. They could be said anything prior to arriving and still get off since they ran and tried to retreat before shooting

For real life or death situation. They chose life and gave the niggers a near death experience.
>>
File: Mexico_bb.jpg (49KB, 341x478px) Image search: [Google]
Mexico_bb.jpg
49KB, 341x478px
Whether it's legal or not doesn't matter. If you're still expecting a perfectly fair trial in the US for acts contrary to the prevailing narrative, you've already fucked up.

The whole idea behind gun ownership in America is to defend against an infringing government. The 2nd amendment assumes the untrustworthiness of government. The only true law in terms of gun possession and use is being smarter and more skilled than the other poor dumb bastard. And by that law, these two get whatever comes to them.
>>
>>32306816
Words are legal. Conspiring to create a situation in which you have to defend yourself so you have an excuse to kill someone isn't.
>>
>>32307100
It's so true though.

You'd think firearms owners of all people would understand that life is largely determined by physics, not fairness. And certain actions of society have more to do with physics than sense. It's part of why you can model crowds as fluids and shit like that. Probabilities determine who and what kind of person is on the jury.
>>
Why am I a bootlicker for thinking that the police should do their job
>>
File: Tubby_twinky_chinky_and_jew.jpg (202KB, 946x532px) Image search: [Google]
Tubby_twinky_chinky_and_jew.jpg
202KB, 946x532px
>>32300063
Even in Hennepin county whites far outnumber the darkies. Chances are they'll have a few but if their lawyers are worth a shit they'll find a way to surreptitiously build assemble a mostly white jury.

The problem lies in the fact that even those whites are pretty damn likely to be apologist cucks who can't wait to send these FUCKING WHITE MEN to prison.

Which they honestly deserve. They sought that shit out. They got exactly what they wanted. And before any of you faggots keep repeating the shit about
>oh so whites can't go in certain areas?
>I can call a nigger a nigger to his face and he can't do shit
>they did nothing illegal

Minnesota has a law that you must be a reluctant participant to use lethal force. They went out of their way to insert themselves in a volatile situation, knowing the people there were already on edge, hoping to provoke a violent confrontation in order to justify shooting someone. Their texts talking about riling them up and stirring up some shit, while they don't explicitly say so, clearly indicate they intended to illicit a response from the protesting nigs already there.

The deserve to have the fucking book thrown at them. They make us all look bad as gun owners and all you fucking retards sticking up for them are every bit as bad or worse.

Play stupid fucking games, win stupid fucking prizes
>>
>>32291770
>counter sue
>penniless dindus
>>
>>32308321
>They make us

Kill yourself you fucking cuck you have not convinced one person you are one of "us"
>>
>>32291022
Yeah you know, I wish the crowd beat them to death.
>>
>>32308321
You should sell your guns, or better yet melt down your guns before your wife's boyfriend steals them and knocks over a liquor store.
>>
>>32290964
Saiga, BlackPowderRanger, ArcticFox and 'the weird little Asian dude who just shows up' are long time regulars on the board and MN /k/ meets. Saiga is a cunt, but sometimes a cool cunt. ArcticFox is awesome, I feel bad for him and Asian-dude. Didn't really know BPR, but he seemed ok, if a bit of a hick. Asian-dude was creepy as fuck the first few times he showed up, didn't even have any guns, just went camping with. Seemed to open up a lot as time went by, got himself a 1911 IIRC. Probably gonna fucking revert hard after all this. Feels bad man.
>>
>>32303671
>I have more guns than you'll ever have and I'm a Veteran
You sound like you're 12 and you sound like a newfag.
Nobody here gives a shit that you're a veteran, that doesn't make your argument hold more weight.
>>
>>32308321
This post should be /thread
Those guys make /k/ look like we are all a hivemind of stormfag retards from /pol/
>f-fuck n-niggers r-right /k/?

>>32308796
>>32308836
I cant believe the /pol/ cancer is this bad now
>>
>>32308321
You're a grade A faggot
>>
>>32310258
Someone's salty, what you're too fat to join?
>>
>>32310375
Shouldn't you be prepping your wife's bull or something

You little queers boys are so fun to trigger, first it was Trump, now it will be these guy's walking free.
>>
>>32308796

I dunno I'm pretty sure he's not a stormfag like yourself, he actually posted a reasoned argument.
>>
File: Obama Staff of Cucks.jpg (166KB, 781x598px) Image search: [Google]
Obama Staff of Cucks.jpg
166KB, 781x598px
>>32310852
K needs IDs and flags this is ridiculous.
>>
>>32308796
>>32308836
>>32310718
Compelling arguments, guys. Really.

I mean, there's no way shit like this could ever be used and screwed by the media to pain gun owners in a negative light. No, there just isn't a chance that would happen.

Keep stomping your feet and repeating memes, you'll only fool yourself that the actions of these blathering fucking retards didn't lead them directly down a path to where they ended up. They weren't content to just rustle the apes the first night. Even that had consequences for stolenvalorspic and tubby powder Ranger. No, they HAD to go back a second night and tempt fate.

Yes, the nigs who attacked them deserve to rot in a cell. So too do these assholes. Maybe if they were smart enough to not leave a fucking electronic trail of their intent via text messages they would have a leg to stand on. As it stands, the 3 who didn't shoot may end up able to plead down to lesser charges but scarsella is going to prison. Mark my words
>>
>>32290483
>Man I hate black people
>they are such criminals who refuse to follow the rules of our society
>Lets give them a piece of our minds by breaking the law and refusing to follow the rules of our society!
>I see no irony in this at all

How is this /k/ related at all? Go back to /pol/
>>
>>32290827
hi nigger
>>
>>32311576
Gonna screen cap this like the last faggot who is eating their words now.

They will all go free and if not we will meme trump into pardoning them. Checkmate fucker.

Go get sum, checksum
>>
File: 07e23987438.jpg (53KB, 703x449px) Image search: [Google]
07e23987438.jpg
53KB, 703x449px
>>32311576
I don't provide you with reasoned arguments you fucking cuck. I laugh in your face. And even if they do jail time, which is possible I guess, it proves nothing, you are a trolling faggot cuck.

Return to your master. You failed again.
>>
>>32311651
What laws did they break again?
>>
>>32291088
Boof is a dream boat and mcnig is the dark Knight. Sides that literally who.
>>
>>32311777
They were party to a shooting. Which under minnesota law was not justified because they sought out an altercation as evidenced by their text messages.

Stay assmad all you want but these chucklefucks are gonna get their boipuccys rammed in
>>
Lets keep this one up top to remind everyone of the faggots that killed /k/

Also, the guy on the right in OP photo who used to trip as ArcticFox now trips in the patch threads as NEETpatchguy
>>
>>32291473
Suicide rates in Jail are like 5 times that of prison
>>
>>32315710
>>32315710
>NEETpatchguy
I hope that faggot gets raped in jail. That will be great.
>>
>>32290483
i never heard about this but i seriously hope that some BLM niggers got shot.
>>
>>32315780
not the same guy at all
>>
>>32316915
Totally the same guy, and he's scamming people on patches knowing that they money he steals will help his legal fund and he'll never pay back the anons he's ripping off. He's going to jail for 3 years.
>>
>>32291926
Neck yourself cuck. Go invite some more rapefugees into your home to rape your wife and kids first though.
>>
>>32299418
Geez just bring back segregation I guess. White people aren't welcome in public spaces anymore. Nice.
>>
>>32305935
NIGGERS BTFO

Fucking apes.
>>
>>32307444
So what you say is that if I walk in a ghetto wearing expensive shoes I should be considered as a murderer who ploted to get into self defense if some nigger tries to steal my shoes under threat of violence and I have to use a weapon to defend myself ?

I mean, if I did not bait the nigger into mugging me I wouldn't have to defend myself right ?

Holy fucking shit you're batshit insane.

YOU ARE FUCKING CRAZY.

C R A Z Y
R
A
Z
Y
>>
>>32299549
>I literally can't think up a coherent response
>so I'll just create a meme and insult you with it
And this is why noone takes /pol/ seriously, and thinks you're so easy to spot.

You fuckers can't even help doing this shit, is why it's so hilarious.
>>
File: happilysurprisedbroad.png (193KB, 463x481px) Image search: [Google]
happilysurprisedbroad.png
193KB, 463x481px
>started this thread just to ask a simple question
>thought I saw that it got pruned almost right away
>come back to a sprawling discussion filled with vintage /k/ stuff
neat
>>
>>32317749
No, but if you post a video on social media of you spouting racist bullshit, then text your friends that you're going to go back again and do the whole thing over in order to get a reaction out of them then that's the issue.

They didn't live there. They weren't going to stage a counter protest. They went down there for the sole purpose of provoking a violent altercation. That's what the evidence shows and that's why they're going to prison
>>
>>32308952
Asian guy must have been overwhelmed first as a no guns being exposed to a world of real american gun culture. So it makes sense.

He sounded adopted with that whole macey last name.
>>
>>32299726
Not that guy, but I think you did more damage to your own side...

Everyone's been arguing out the ass that these guys were exercising free speech when they went out there. And when you try to support needing a fucking permit to protest (literally giving the government a way for the government to decide who can and can't protest), your support of the 1st Amendment appears situational at best, and biased at worst.
>>
>>32318013
First Amendment says hello
>fighting words legal bullshit BTFO
>>
>>32299369
To elaborate on this poster's point
I know several guys that also regularly go on 4chan

One of them goes to /r9k/ alot and sometimes to /b/, and I got him into /k/ shit recently. He's fine, we spout some 4chan memes in private, har har.

Now I know a /pol/ guy, who goes to NOTHING BUT /pol/, and is relatively new- last year or two. We have a group chat, and he constantly posts literal nazi propaganda at random times of the day. One time I opened up the chat and there were about 5 KKK advertisements and propaganda pieces staring me in the face, out in public.

Stormfront manipulates these edgelords into existence, makes them feel normal and feeds their fire.
/pol/ Has turned into nothing but a circlejerk of race baiting and going from "IRONIC JUDEN MEE MEE" to literally "HOLOCAUST NO REAL"

The alt-right, nazis, the klan, they're all fucking this board over.

Any thread about any other country other than the US or Germany is torn to shreds by neonazis that think that their blood makes them absolutely invincible to scrutiny or stupidity.

I'm so fucking tired of opening my favorite goddamn board to see a headline of "NIGGER TYRONE BUSTS INTO YO HOUSE AND RAPES EVERYONE AND CUTS YOUR CHILDREN TO RIBBONS, NIGGER HOME DEFENSE THREAD TODAY GUISE"
Take it to /pol/ and stay there, you fucking useless noguns piece of trash. I don't want your agenda, and nobody else here does either.
>>
File: JohnnyIShootStuff the cop.png (75KB, 1180x594px) Image search: [Google]
JohnnyIShootStuff the cop.png
75KB, 1180x594px
>>32291088
SAO is still here, he posts as "JohnnyIShootStuff" or least he did until he doxxed himself by posting his Pennsylvania State Trooper badge in the patch threads he likes to stir trouble in.
>>
File: Storm Faggotry Exposed.png (356KB, 1360x1888px) Image search: [Google]
Storm Faggotry Exposed.png
356KB, 1360x1888px
>>32318111
>Stormfront manipulates these edgelords into existence
>inb4 someone say this isn't true
Pic related.
>>
>>32318187
It's like you discovered something that's two years old and suddenly you're all "look what I found". He was doxed years ago. It's like you don't know of the great calzone delivery.

SAO, SAOperator, Johnny, Bridgeguy, and whatever other trips he's used has been here for years. Rumors of his being BTFO are just that, rumors. He's like AIDS, you can deny you have it, but, it's there and it always gets worse.

At least he makes it really easy to filter him out. It's something you should try. If tripfags and namefags bother you, make use of the filter feature and have a more enjoyable time shitposting and raging on /k/.
>>
File: 1476063016118.jpg (604KB, 1247x779px) Image search: [Google]
1476063016118.jpg
604KB, 1247x779px
>>32318302
Fucking thank you. I forgot to include it in the post.
The most hilarious part of the whole ordeal is when they try to deny manipulation. We're on an anonymous imageboard. Anyone could be anyone, regardless of who they say they are. That's part of the appeal.

Anyways, I miss the old /k/.

This one is hollow, soulless, and empty. Everyone is fighting and constantly hates one another- and this is typical of everywhere on 4chan, for the most part. But we used to have a culture. We used to be at least SOMEWHAT united. Now it's just stale memes we keep recycling on YLYL boards, nobody's making new content, and everyone just expects us to progress into the new age and just get better somehow. This cancer from /pol/ is just eating us away from the inside even more. It's sad. I got on here last night to feel slightly fulfilled and be around other nightstalkers, but nothing- just empty threads and boards, with empty words and threats.

Even if /pol/ cancer is here to stay, it doesn't mean I'm not going to call it out and fight it where I see it.

>inb4 libsit commie noguns KEKKEKKEKKEK

It's not even like you TRY to deny it anymore, you know what you're doing- you just try to get more.
>>
>>32318429
As an /o//k/lahomian, I invite you to come visit us at /o/. Far fewer stormfags.

But, yeah. The last couple of years does not seem to have been kind to this place.
>>
>>32318429
>Anyways, I miss the old /k/.
Same.

I've been beating this horse for a while, but we used to care more about guns than politics here. Now we have people running around saying you don't belong on /k/ unless you have a specific set of politics. I argued about the same shit with people years ago as I do now, nothing has changed except the apparent volume of my arguing, but I'm hardly going to stop now.

But the difference was, years ago, after me and the other posters finished shouting at each other in bloody rage, we'd usually go right back to talking about guns like we were best friends. We could actually agree to disagree, as crazy as that sounds, and then move on with the topic of the thread, talking about this model we like, or this customization we prefer.

Most of /k/ seemed to be like me and actually enjoy the debate and arguments in a sort of cathartic way. Because at the end of the day we were all still /k/ommandos and we knew that guns and basic freedoms were something we all stood for. And now when I see people constantly whipping out memes and insults when they don't have a response, and going out of their way to populate the board with shit that's blatantly /pol/ (it was seemingly a one-off thing but someone started an /meg/ thread with the pic of a fucking lynching a month or two ago)!

>We're on an anonymous imageboard. Anyone could be anyone, regardless of who they say they are. That's part of the appeal.
That's why I love 4chan too. The anonymity lets people have a greater degree of honesty in their discussions. And that anonymity allows you to walk away from one threat, and into another, without your previous comments being held against you and free of potential bias, it allows your fellow posters to try and evaluate your words on their merits, rather than your reputation. While still allowing folks like Oppenheimer to post in a recognized way when they're speaking something they're knowledgeable on.
>>
>>32318302
All they did was take what was already there and fan the flames. Helped, but to think that stormfront (known for not doing a fucking thing) did everything to put /pol/ where it is now you're a fool.
>>
>>32308321
>been watching this from the beginning
>even the livestream where they went to the "protest"
Stupid yeah, but not illegal.

>>32290483
OP quit posting bait to fuck with certain people who frequent a polynesian firemaking board.
>>
Nice bait thread faggot
>>
>>32290483
>I'm so desperate for sex that I'd fuck anyone
>I'll suck cocks until the day I die
>>
File: op is a faggot.jpg (348KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
op is a faggot.jpg
348KB, 800x800px
>>32290483
sage
>>
File: op is a fag.jpg (199KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
op is a fag.jpg
199KB, 640x480px
>>32290483
sage sage sage
>>
File: sage.jpg (447KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
sage.jpg
447KB, 1024x768px
>>32290483
saging a shit thread
>>
File: this.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
this.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
>>32290483
OP IS A FAG
>>
File: direct control.jpg (72KB, 782x522px) Image search: [Google]
direct control.jpg
72KB, 782x522px
>>32290483
This is now a spiderman thread
>>
File: all the way.jpg (36KB, 640x456px) Image search: [Google]
all the way.jpg
36KB, 640x456px
>>32290483
>>
File: bitches love penis.jpg (39KB, 400x293px) Image search: [Google]
bitches love penis.jpg
39KB, 400x293px
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.