[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Before you start shitting on the UK, robberies like this are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.png (79KB, 510x536px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
79KB, 510x536px
Before you start shitting on the UK, robberies like this are VERY rare.

I am just afraid that in my country we are completely powerless and even if we did have an opportunity to attack the robbers, there are almost always legal consequences afterwards.

It is only the unfortunate few that experience scenarios like as this and are completely powerless against criminals. I do wish we are allowed tasers or something similar to at least have a chance to non-lethally subdue the criminal. I hope in the coming years after leaving the EU that some better laws can be placed for situations like this.

It is a shame that my friend from Japan (which has a much lower crime rate in the UK WITH stricter gun laws) has been exposed to this situation. My friend got VERY lucky that the criminals were not some sick psychopaths with ulterior motives.
>>
>>32288161
>robberies like this are VERY rare.
Is that why you're trying to increase the amount by importing half the colonies?
>>
Tasers just piss off chimps, they don't "subdue" them.
>>
I actually never understood why Americlap criminals rob people so often.
In Slovenia roberies are almost non existant, because they are fucking retarded. You never know what will greet you when you break in. Some beefcake dude ready to kick your shit in, angry father that will blow your brains out with his (maybe legal) pistol or Kalash, a brave teen that will bash your head in with a bat, etc. It's not worth the risk at all. Sure they could get a gun, but the penalty for robbery is way lower than the one for murder. So houses are almost always only broken in when the occupants are on vacation.
So in America, when there is like 90% chance in most areas that the guy on the other side is a redneck who can hardly way to shoot some criminals or a nigger who wants to prove he is a gangster with his stolen Glock, it's even more retarded.
Same goes for robbing people outside. Unless you have a gun or knock out your victim from behind, it's just not worth tge risk.
>>
>>32288331
Home invasions really aren't that common in the US either, unless you live in a really really shitty area. Usually when they DO happen in decent neighborhoods it's because the criminals thought the house was empty, too.

As an example, my parents have owned their house in the Hollywood Hills for about 20 years. It's a nice neighborhood, but Hollywood itself is a shithole, and that means you get a lot of junkies, bums, and other people like that coming up into our neighborhood and looking for stuff to steal. However, home invasions are extremely rare, out of about 500 houses in the neighborhood association there have only been two invasions in the last 20 years, and one of them was confirmed to be a normal burglary gone wrong.
>>
>>32288331
It's retarded no matter where you live, and one can safely assume that only the most desperate people would rob people in their own homes, rather than burgling the place while the owners are out. If a burglary goes south because the owners are home

I've had booze stolen from my house while I was out and my work (Christmas gifts for the employees), also while I was out.
No big deal, found out who it was, pressed charges against the guy who stole the shit from work, had a talk with the parents of the other one (some fucking kid) and got most of it back, plus the kid mowed my lawn for a whole summer.

Now I keep my booze in a locked-up room in the cellar, and keep my caluables locked up in a safe.
Way I reckon it, I might as well come to terms with that if anyone wants to steal my shit, they'll do it, and I won't be able to do much about it.
If they do bust in while I'm at home, I'll come after them and deal with whatever legal bullshit there might come of it later.

Then again, I live alone and have no-one else to worry about. I reckon it might be a bit different if I took care of my old parents or had a wife/kids/dogs.
>>
>>32288161
Not to add to the woes, 3but a friend of mine got his house broken into while he, and his mother and sister where home, the guy attacked him with a machete, told them to give him their cash, and then tried to steal the TV but dropped it half way down the living room and ran off with the cash.

My friend had an insane scare down his arm, kind of like a lightning bolt from his wrist to his elbow.

The sad truth of the matter is that in the UK you cant defend your self from robbers without facing prison time,
> doesn't matter if really old.
> doesn't matter if your disabled
> doesn't matter if you don't have a weapon/tool/cooking pan, even if you use your fists you will be charged.
> doesn't matter if you call the cops and they don't show up
> Doesn't matter if you only one punch KO him
> Legally, you could be charged even if you don't touch them, but "verbally abuse" or "physically intimidate them"

Yeah, the laws need to be changed, or the government that wants to keep letting these animals in, who attack, rob and rape people living happily in their houses. Cultural enrichment...
>>
File: 1432325987552.jpg (50KB, 600x811px) Image search: [Google]
1432325987552.jpg
50KB, 600x811px
>we don't need a written constitution, they said
>precedent and tradition will be enough, they said
>>
>>32288331
>I actually never understood why Americlap criminals rob people so often.
because we have niggers. holy shit, why is this so difficult for you euroshits to understand?

hmm why is [x] violent crime so uncommon in my 99% white country, while in countries with a sizeable nigger population it's prevalent? surely, it can't be the niggers! must be some other yet to be explained social phenomena.

no other ethnic group in the US commits violent crimes at anywhere near the rate that niggers do. similarly, look at all the black countries in the world and they are among the worst and most violent shitholes.
>>
>>32290672
That's horseshit.
You can defend yourself with reasonable force.
In other words, you cant go full Chuck Norris on them, but you can use violence to persuade them to fuck off.
Just ring the rozzers first and explain that you are in fear for your life.
>>
>>32291656
>suddenly being robbed in broad daylight by man with knife
>no one notices
>you hand over wallet and are robbed
the end

or

>suddenly being attacked
>fight back and you harm one of your attackers causing them to get medical attention
>now you are facing charges for endangering your would be attackers life

shut up britcuck. You have no right to self preservation.
>>
>>32288331

basically >>32288424

and that a lot of crimes are committed by drug addicts/people on drugs and those sorts of people are fucking crazy and are not in their right minds
>>
>>32291705
I do think that if you state clearly "Stay back or I will retaliate" it would count. In most cases in court it would be possible to present your case to the judge the scenario. The main problem are all these human rights laws. And I mean the way people take advantage of them.
>>
>>32292184
so now it's their word against yours. Nice.
>>
>>32288331
>I actually never understood why Americlap criminals rob people so often.
They don't. Most break ins happen during the day when people are at work. Even halfway competent criminals will check out your house at least one beforehand to try and figure out when people are going to be gone.
>>
>>32292184
>Stay back or I will retaliate
this is insane. you have to actually state this for it to be legitimate? If the guy pins you down and begins unzipping his pants and pulling yours off, do you have to loudly explain that you have to retaliate? Does the whole thing come crashing down on you in court if you just proceed to fight back without saying shit?
>>
>>32292199
And they will most likely be brown so the law will see them as the victim.
>>
>>32288161
>tfw I prevented a home invasion by simply tapping on my window with my 1911.
Feels good when you can see the color fade from the face of a would be robber and they trip themselves running away.
>>
>>32288424
Also a lot of home invasions happen to other criminals.

There was one in my old neighborhood where I grew up that I know about because it happened in the house that used to belong to my grandmother! Anyway the new occupants were drug dealers, making the motive for the invasion pretty clear.
>>
>>32292237
Yes it is insane. There is a case of a 'would be' robber suing the owners of the house they were planning to rob because there were glass shards on the brick wall or something like that.

http://www.protectingyourself.co.uk/using-barbed-wire-glass-intruder-prevention-methods.html

>A householder could be sued for damages under the Occupier’s Liability Act 1984 if a burglar is injured whilst on their property. The test will be whether the householder could have predicted that a trespasser was likely to be injured. If broken glass has deliberately been placed at a likely entry-point, any subsequent injury suffered will have been entirely foreseeable.

Other cases:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3038306/Family-burglar-fell-skylight-fail-bid-sue-council.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3560301/Burglar-sues-homeowner-claiming-suffered-permanent-damage-shot-arm-resident-fled-scene.html

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20398432
>>
>>32291656
This simply isn't true. Either you're not British, or your not in touch with reality. Check the number of cases of "reasonable force" was a valid defence, then feel free to come back and apologise.
>>
>>32288193
All the Brits need to do is import a proportional ratio of Gurkhas. Refugees can't start shit if they've caught the local Sikhness.
>>
>>32292474
>A householder could be sued for damages under the Occupier’s Liability Act 1984
>Occupier’s Liability Act 1984
>1984
Really makes me think.
>>
>>32292474
bwahahahaha even in France we're not that cucked, and we're pretty much cucked.

In the last few days an old storeowner who killed a wannabe burglar 7 years ago was sentenced to 10 years of jail because the jury felt he did prepare the murder of the burglars by sleeping in his shop downstairs with his rifle after he discovered his window fence had been sawed off a few days before AND had told the police about it.

The man said he wanted to protect his family and business against people he did not know would be armed or not but were surely gonna be back.

Legitimate defense not applicable, assimilable to self defense with deadly force. Self defense is prohibited. 10 years. Jury's verdict.

I'm pretty sure the verdict would have been the same in some half cucked US states with some shiiiiet jury.
>>
>>32292474
Meanwhile in the US:
Looks like the poor bastard broke through the window and stepped on my sons toy truck, lost his balance, and fell right into my open cutlery drawer. I know my kid's out playing with friends, but I really should be more careful when I'm cooking officer.
>>
Despite what you may read in the Daily Mail, you can defend yourself in you own home.

You do not have to wait to be attacked by the intruder, and you can use a weapon.

Even if the intruder dies as a result, you will still not have broken any law.

However, this is all conditional on being able to prove that you felt sufficiently threatened to justify your course of action. If it is determined by the Police and CPS that you acted with unreasonable force, you could be convicted for assault, murder etc. Unreasonable force is pretty extreme though i.e. excessive or gratuitous to the average man.

As a reminder, the Daily Mail's readership is majority women, so if you use that to form your opinion of the state of the UK/World, you're no better than a quivering pussy.
>>
File: bigbrother.jpg (55KB, 784x512px) Image search: [Google]
bigbrother.jpg
55KB, 784x512px
>>32290704
Not even safe in Barcelona.
>>
>>32288161
>robberies like this are VERY rare.
Yes because most of them involves only knives.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.