[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck this state

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: BA175_330_1.jpg (8KB, 330x330px) Image search: [Google]
BA175_330_1.jpg
8KB, 330x330px
>studying in cali
>wants to get way to protect self
>look up batons
>creditcardwhippedout.exe
>wait, I should look up the law for this
>batons are not allowed at all
>wut.png
>ok how about guns
>no concealed carry loaded/unloaded
>no open carry loaded/unloaded
>wut x35
>in commiefornia the 2nd amendment: having the right to bear arms for protection apparently does not apply here.
>>
>>32286182
Just buy one on ebay. Same applies for brass knuckles. Ebay merchants dont keep up on this shit. I did exactly this and I live in the fucking bay if all places.
>>
>>32286331
But if you ever have to use it, or you get caught with it, you committed a weapons violation and are potentially banned from owning weapons.
>>
>>32286344
>are potentially banned from owning weapons.
ok, so just..do the same thing?
>>
>>32286344

I carried a gun the entire time I temp lived in Oakland for work. Conceal it because Tyrome isn't going to care about the law when he is going to bash your fucking skull in for last year's iphone.
>>
You can get a cc in Cali, I have one in trinity county.
The baton shit is literally the most retarded shit ever. If you have any blunt weapon set up for any kind of self defense scenario (like a bat under your bed) that's illegal.
cuck me into ashes.
>>
>>32286678
just say you're a lazy fuck and left it out
wink wink
>>
>some Cali faggot tries to tell me that they're subsidizing the rest of the country and showing everyone how a better world is possible
Yeah. Stay the fuck out of Cali if you can help it.
>>
What's a decent baton?
I see a lot of crappy chinatown shit that looks like it'll fall apart after one swing, but any legit brands I should be looking at?

I have Asp's available to me easily.
>>
>>32288030

Asp, pretty much
>>
>>32286182
lol, OP van winkle has been alseep for the past 30 years.

welcome to the world your dem parents created.

also, batons are for cops with training and back up and union lawyers to protect them.

gun or knife for personal defense.
>>
>>32288059

Knives suck for personal defense too, so OP better invest in a gun, learn how to use his hands, and learn how to run. Best defense.
>>
>>32288030
asp or monadnock, both companies are now owned by safariland, and make the only batins worth a shit
>>
>>32288063
>knives suck

yes they do, but they're a better option than batons (especially without training) and are probably easier to get than a firearm.

I agree that gun is option 1, but he's in cuckifornia
>>
>>32288082

At that point I'd sooner pick up a stick, or a rock, or just have the sense to stay outta trouble.

It's a shame too because I think batons are fucking rad, telescoping gadgets are cool as shit and so are bludgeoning tools.
>>
You not need protection komrade, state protect you.
>>
>>32288063
at least you can open carry pretty much any fuckin blade you want in cali, as long as its visible, pretty sure butterfly knives and shit like that are illegal
id open carry with a full sized sword on my back when I ride my motorcycle, but i have yet to find a good one
>>
>>32286701
eagerly awaiting the level 10 earthquake that destroys their cities so they plunge into lawless chaos for several years and all the pussies get eaten.

OP your only option in Cali anymore is to train your ki into a weapon and project it to lethally disrupt others' ki pathways. I have a good video on how to do it from a California native.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9sZFNEo3bY
>>
>>32288040
>>32288074
Thanks.

I'll give them a proper look.
>>
Yea, I definitely don't understand this retarded law, it's a fucking stick and they ban it
>>
Get a wooden short range asault wepon with doggy distraction capability and built in grip

Get a stick is what im trying to say they cant ban sticks
>>
>>32286182
>batons aren't allowed at all
lol what?
so if you find a stick on the ground you can be arrested?
fucking cali....
>>
>>32286701
But they are, anon. You can hate California for the shitty gun laws and other things, but they really are paying more in federal taxes than they are taking in.

>https://wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700/

>Sources: Data used to create these rankings were collected from the Internal Revenue Service, U.S. Census Bureau, USAspending.gov, Bureau of Labor Statistics and Governing.com. Unless noted otherwise, the statistics underlying this report are from 2013 and 2014.
>>
Get a kukri.
>>
>>32286182
batons and concealed fix blade knives are felonies to carry. carrying a loaded handgun wtihout a license is a misdemeanor. go figure
>>
>>32291124
>>
>>32286182
Carry a bat in your car.
Also carry a glove and cleats.
Your lawyer will thank you.
>>
Wait guys I got it, I can use my belt as a make shift flail. I got the range and it's not illegal
>>
File: caliknife.jpg (167KB, 1344x756px) Image search: [Google]
caliknife.jpg
167KB, 1344x756px
>>32286182
Pretty sure you can have it in your house, but yeah, can't carry most things in California.

Forget that baton my man, get yourself a good knife. Most knives are allowed if they are less that 2 inches long, and it's one of the few states that allows you to freely carry a butterfly knife. You lucked out being in Cali my man :)
>>
>>32286678
>like a bat under your bed

Bat, baseball and glove.
>>
>>32286182
Just learn martial arts, then you are the weapon.
>>
File: 1481348273980.jpg (34KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481348273980.jpg
34KB, 720x720px
>>32286678
The process is fucked though. Literally some whack ass requirements.

You have yo have a fucking Utility bill in your name....I rent a room, I don't get a utility bill. Won't accept a car registration registered to my fucking house. Like wtf? Who gives a shit about a utility bill??!

/End rant
>>
>>32294283
Hopefully you're joking and not actually retarded. What good is a 2" or less blade? Who cares if you have a butterfly if the blade is so small?

You can have a spring assisted folder of basically any length carried concealed no big deal. Way better than a butterfly with a 2" blade.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.