[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: Girl-Scout-Cookies.jpg (360KB, 980x560px) Image search: [Google]
Girl-Scout-Cookies.jpg
360KB, 980x560px
Are there any guns I can buy, like glocks that I can get shipped to my house without identification?
>>
>>32282695
Yeah, they're call airsoft guns.
>>
>>32282695
antique guns and percussion and flintlock and shit too
>>
>>32282695
you can get an 80% glock frame and finish it yourself or you can buy pre 1898 or blackpowder firearms and have them shipped to your house without paperwork.
>>
>>32282720
Don't give a retard like this advice. Especially not advice regarding antique firearms.
>>
>>32282728
>>32282728
Like this retard could finish an 80% anything
>>
>>32282704

fpbp

Also, not your personal armorer
>>
>>32282728
lol whats he gonna do shoot his school up with a martini henry? shoot tyrone with a colt ssa would be sweet actually.

honestly i hope he does get a blackpowder firearm and then i can see it on the news.

light himself on fire when he an heroes
>>
>>32282695
pellet rifle
>>
desu if you guys arent ganna help me ima have to go shoot up my school with a pez dispensor
>>
>>32282764
maybe you forgot
>>
>>32282695
Nice fucking try ATF, you're not shooting my dog today
>>
Head to the nearest Wendy's with a brown paper bag with $600 and your address inside it. Go through the drive through and ask the speaker nigger for "Something hot." Drive up to the window and give them the bag.

You will not be contacted again.
>>
File: IMG_4204.jpg (117KB, 1500x820px)
IMG_4204.jpg
117KB, 1500x820px
THROUGH THE TOWN OF AGUA FRIA RODE A STRANGER ONE FINE DAY
>>
>>32283058
TWENTY-ONE WOULD BE THE RANGER WITH A BIG IRON ON HIS HIP
>>
>>32283058
hardly spoke to folkes around him didnt have to much to say
>>
>>32283058
>The Ranger's "Big Iron" actually existed. It was a one-off custom handgun chambered in .45 Colt and featured a Great Western copy of the Colt Single Action Army frame, Colt 1860 Army backstrap, grip frame and grips and a cut down 9 1/2" Marlin rifle barrel. Marty Robbins saw it in Andy Anderson's famed North Hollywood gun shop in the late 1950s and wrote the song around it. Its current whereabouts are unknown
>>
>>32283058
MANY MEN HAD TRIED TO HAVE HARDCORE ANAL SEX WITH HIM AND THAT MANY MEN WERE GAAAAAYYYYYYY
>>
Literally anything black powder can get shipped to ur door
>>
>>32286119
fuckin /k/
>>
>>32285185
>Colt Single Action Army frame, Colt 1860 Army backstrap, grip frame and grips and a cut down 9 1/2" Marlin rifle barrel
I want one.
>Its current whereabouts are unknown
IT MUST BE FOUND
FOR THE GLORY OF THE /k/UBE
>>
>>32286262
>I want one.
So do I, now. Jesus.
>>
>>32282695
Shut your pie hole Gaylord
>>
File: Spectre-Polymer80-New_Black-1.jpg (116KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Spectre-Polymer80-New_Black-1.jpg
116KB, 1000x1000px
80% lower and all the parts to make one are here

http://www.glockstore.com/Spectre-Polymer80-New
>>
>>32286365
I suddenly don't want one as much..

Seems pretty gay desu.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.