[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best ankle carry gun and why is it the glock 26?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: LaceSoxXx.jpg (250KB, 1024x741px) Image search: [Google]
LaceSoxXx.jpg
250KB, 1024x741px
What is the best ankle carry gun and why is it the glock 26?
>>
>>32282455
Oh my word those feet are nasty
>>
>>32282473

eh, I'd lick em
>>
>>32282455
>What is the best ankle carry gun and why is it the glock 26?

But it's not. The Glock 26 is a blocky piece of shit to carry on an ankle.
>>
How do you ankle carry with boots? I need a non feminist or faggot picture to demonstrate.
>>
>>32282455
>Not a backup .38 special
Are you kidding me?
>>
Ankle carry is about the worst place to carry.
>>
>>32282455
Nice toe ring did that come with your single wide?
>>
>>32282627
BACKUP
A
C
K
U
P

but in all honesty my backup (in my work pants) is generally in my left thigh pocket
>>
Buddy of mine had an ankle holster, and he leaped from a two story building, and landing caused the gun to discharge. Idiot kept the safety off. Luckily it just grazed his skin.
>>
>>32282852
False
>>
>>32282852
Any decent gun and holster could handle that without going off
>>
File: orange.jpg (19KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
orange.jpg
19KB, 400x300px
Beretta jetfire on the ankle, charter arms undercover in the pocket, and a smith & wesson 659 for professional work
>>
>>32282852
Slam fire karate kickblast fuckers in the dick.
>>
>>32282501
you dont, unless you put it over the boot. Ive tried and its too uncomfortable
>>
File: Rossi.jpg (126KB, 1123x805px) Image search: [Google]
Rossi.jpg
126KB, 1123x805px
Ii used to ankle carry a .38 when I was in college because sitting all day with an IWB holster got uncomfortable and I was worried id print

it was a little bulky but I couldnt afford a slim .380 like I wanted. If it was good enough for cops for like 60 years It would do me just fine
>>
File: IMG_5099.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5099.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
I ankle carry at work everyday.

Desantis Apache I think the holster is called. BG380

There is a policy against me carrying but I'm going to do it anyway and ankle carry is the absolute best option to carry if your objective is to avoid detection.

I have to tuck my shirt in at work if had go somewhere else and all my pockets are filled with work stuff.

When I clock out I put it in my waistband under a hoodie or untuck my shirt in my office and head out.
>>
>>32282473
Are you kidding? They look awesome, probably belong to a milf
>>
File: You.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
You.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>32282473
>>32282483
>>32284471
Footfags need to die a horrible death
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.