[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Springfield XD9

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: Arkan.jpg (9KB, 350x478px) Image search: [Google]
Arkan.jpg
9KB, 350x478px
Sup /k/, poorfag noguns here. So my local store has a 4" XD 9 for only $400 and i literally have about $430 of spending cash. I've read reviews and everyone seems to like theirs. Any input would be appreciated. Some other deals at this shop are:

Sig P320 for $500
FNS-9 for $469
>>
>>32280269
XD is among the best guns in the world. I don't care what anyone else thinks, but i firmly stand behind my statement
>>
XD is shit
>>
>>32280526
>>32280626
/k/ in a nutshell
>>
>>32280626
reasoning?
>>
>>32280701
these go for $350 if you've looked at any deals online in the past two weeks you fucking retard.

put in the bare minimum, get the fuck out of my face.
>>
>>32280269
>XD

kill yourself
>>
>>32280779
well what gun should I kill myself with? at least educate me on some of this shit.

I come here to ask for input and you faggots just wanna insult me. This board is a bunch of fuckin edgelord faggots.
>>
>>32280859
back to /reddit/ fag
>>
I like mine. For a glock clone it gets the job done for the price
>>
>>32280269
I owned a few of the XD's when first getting into handguns. I really like them while I had them. I only sold them off because I wanted to try other stuff. I don't see the point of trying to carry an arsenal around if shit hit the fan. They were reliable for me and easy to clean. I didn't have any problems.
>>
>>32280269
bruh get that fucking p320

they're godlike
>>
>>32280934
>Sig P320
whats your exp with them?
>>
>>32281023
I have a compact model and it is my carry gun. Super reliable, though mine prefers 124gr 9mm which is fine by me, I can produce limp wristing with 115gr and I can't produce it with 124gr.

The trigger is fantastic, and the grip module system is a god send and makes this gun able to do just about anything.

Dugan extols its virtues better than I ever could

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZTRjXD7AVU
>>
>>32280269
XD is good to go, if you like how it feels in your hands buy it. $400 over the counter isn't a bad deal, $350 online doesn't account for shipping and FFL transfer fees, so don't get your pantsu in a wad over saving a dozen or two dollars.
>>
>>32281233
thanks ive been eyeing it for a awhile and I just might get it now
>>
>>32281399
I hope you like yours as much as I like mine.

If you can get the sig night sights for it too they're pretty great.
>>
Try to shoot one before you get it. I dismissed the CD as Croatshit for a long time but now that I've shot one I think they're OK. The trigger is weird though, it has a good bit of take-up but the final break is surprisingly light for a DAO/striker gun. Not really my thing but you might like it.
>>
>>32281233
ill never forget you dugan
>>
>>32281547
XD* fucking autocorrect
>>
>>32280269
hvala ti arkane

https://youtu.be/pR52yVt7w28
>>
Just got one in 45 for black Friday at $400, I shot my friend's before and have rented it before and liked it plenty. Its my first handgun.

Apparently the HS2000 its based on used to be sold for between $200 and $300 but since the handgun market where I live is tight (cuckifornia), I don't think I can get another decent basic pistol at this price point. I tried pretty much the only other option above hi points ( in my area), the SD9VE, and fuck that trigger
>>
>>32281551
according to his IG he's coming back
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.