[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were we Jewed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_20161210_193029.jpg (3MB, 2986x4769px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161210_193029.jpg
3MB, 2986x4769px
Be honest with me /k/; that's the headline of one of Israel's largest newspapers. A rough translation will be "the mightiest air power" (a word play on the F35's Hebrew name "Adir"-"mighty one").
Were we Jewed? Is this Obama's last middle middle finger sent to the Jews? Or were we fed memes and an air force consisting mostly out of various F15s and F16s will receive a significant boost to it's superiority?
>>
File: Hebrew Hands of Fury.jpg (31KB, 375x330px) Image search: [Google]
Hebrew Hands of Fury.jpg
31KB, 375x330px
Stupid goyim. The Jews know what is best for your people.

>exterminating ragheads with the Hebrew Hands of Fury since 1948
>>
Israel gets 4 billion a year in military aid, from the USA. Any thing we sell them, they sell to China and Russia.
>>
File: c13_01800.jpg (53KB, 800x392px) Image search: [Google]
c13_01800.jpg
53KB, 800x392px
>>32277856
Stay on topic goy: will the Adir secure Israel's position as the middle-east's supreme air force, or will it fall apart on takeoff when war starts?
>>
It's exponentially better than your F-16s and you didn't have to pay for them.

Leave it to a kike to complain about free.
>>
>>32277780
> US taxpayers on the hook for developing F35
> Israel gets it at a discount
> While getting paid billions by US taxpayers just because
Israel needs stop using cheat codes
>>
>>32278036
> War
> Playing fair
It's like you want to loose. The Jews got it figured out.
>>
>>32277780
Fun fact: Israel sell all tech they got from USA to China.

See J-20 & J-31.

Arround Jews never Relax.
>>
>>32278127
Also to Russia, most of their HUDs are made by the Israeli Elbit systems.

I'm pretty sure after a while we will hear about jews allowing Chinks to take a deep look at the F-35 for some shekels.
>>
>>32278127
>>32278240
You guys are completely wrong.
I hate Jews, but china hacked Lockheed and several other manufacturers a while back.
China stole most of the plans a while ago.
Ironically they can't even make most of the f35 like the f135 engine.

if the Jews really gave china a f35, they would lose all of the US money.
They would be counter intuitive for them.

Furthermore, if that was actually true oil nations that hate Israel would be buying a cheap f35 copys to use against the Jews.

Jews won't allow themselves to be jewed
>>
>>32278036
Fuck them, at the start of every level they put in itisagooddaytodie and showmethemoney.

Fucking cunts.
>>
>>32277780
Listen you stupid goy, we deserve that discount! Are you forgetting the 6 million? 6 trillion dead jews, is that not enough for you? I honestly can't believe someone in 2016 would forget the 6 quintillion
>>
>>32277856

> I am 12 and know nothing about middle eastern politics
>>
>>32278545
a country with nuclear weapons and ICBMs. surrounded by countries with incompetent or shattered military forces. somehow constantly gets aid from the rich western nations, because they are "always just days away from being wiped off the earth by those evil muslims".
>>
>>32278545
>filthy goy, don't you understand that we're America's greatest ally?
>>
the f35 is a piece of shit whos purpose is to trick china into persuing it while we secretly optimize unmanned fighter drones behind the scenes
>>
>>32278570
Or:

>nation of defenders of the Holy Land, who fight all attempts by the Saracen to conquer them
>>
>>32277780
we wuz jewed
>>
File: The_desert_trilogy.png (800KB, 1420x854px) Image search: [Google]
The_desert_trilogy.png
800KB, 1420x854px
>>32279282
Silly Abrahamics
>>
>>32277780
> A rough translation will be "the mightiest air power"
and the actual translation is great power, you retarded /pol/ack
>>
>>32278570
Because most people would prefer the use of conventional weapons rather than an all out nuclear Armageddon.

Also you are badly informed if you think the nuclear option is the worst, have a look at genetic warfare. This would cause collateral damage (more precisely: megadeath) also in the rest of the world.
>>
>>32278335
>I hate Jews
Why?
>China stole most of the plans a while ago.
True. The shrill denials confirmed all was lost.
>Ironically they can't even make most of the f35 like the f135 engine.
That is just a question of time before they reach this capability. And before that they might have the tech to detect and defeat it.
>>
File: idf.boat.jpg (235KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
idf.boat.jpg
235KB, 640x360px
The world does not have an open market for weapons, and open markets are necessary to determine price. ITAR will land you ass in jail super easily.

By offering one nation weapons, plus upfront discounts, the U.S. has a handy tool to see if we are getting our moneys worth for the weapons systems we buy.

Israel could build their own jets. The fact that they buy ours is proof the f35 is the best jet available. Consequently, the fact that Israel buys German naval ships should show us that we overpay for our navy ships.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.