[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the acutal fuck?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: How_Much_to_Cuck_Nutn.png (2MB, 1700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
How_Much_to_Cuck_Nutn.png
2MB, 1700x1000px
When I thought it couldn't get any worse, this guy has the audacity and ego to charge people money to hang out with him.

Oh, and the annotations say they'll be a video or two generated from each "adventure".

I can't wait to hear what you have to say, /k/
>>
>>32276369
>I can't wait to hear what you have to say, /k/
Niggers

AWOOOOOGA!
>>
File: 1473814454404.jpg (150KB, 540x960px)
1473814454404.jpg
150KB, 540x960px
>>32276369
Jesus Christ, I might pay money to keep him away from my children, maybe.

Not to get autistic criticism face to face.
>>
>>32276374

OP here, I was looking forward to the shit-posting too, as if that wasn't already implied.
>>
>>32276390
Is this shit real, is he actually charging people to go on an adventure lol?
>>
>>32276405

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJaRFoZXNPU

It's real...
>>
>>32276437
This is just...sad.

I'm starting to see nutn is one of those people who seems reasonable enough, but every now and then makes these off the wall bad decisions. Making the video about not feeling scared around black people, the scooter shit, this, posting his stillborn goomba.

Dudes just, off, like an alien trying to pass as a normal person.
>>
File: based_ian_karl_combo.jpg (531KB, 974x716px) Image search: [Google]
based_ian_karl_combo.jpg
531KB, 974x716px
>>32276369
What do you expect from a guy who literally lives in a van?
>>
>>32276437
Nutin is totally drunk in that video.
>>
>>32276456

He buttraged larue and ar15.com so he's got that going for him, which is nice.
>>
countdown to him getting shot in the back by his new super adventure buddies
>>
>>32276437
Oh god it hurts. He basically is almost belittling the guy by mentioning it.
>He bought the outing
>So here we are hanging out like buddies
>It wasn't cheap right Kev?
I can feel a subtle disdain
>>32276591
You're right

Fuck
>>
>>32276456
Oh God the stillborn. I forgot about that shit. Someone post it
>>
>>32276369

>not paying $200 for a full gear check from Nutn and a Zodiac adventure where Nutn will give you all of his tips to maximize the effectiveness of your EDC while staying within SAWC and give you tips on the POU of the gear in your WROL BOB in the case of SHTF

WTF LMAO
>>
>>32277117
You get that by acting autisticly at the gun shops he fancies
>>
>>32276369

WTF, the guy that he hangs out with in this video seems cool and well adjusted. Sad that he has to pay an autist to hang out with him.
>>
http://nutnfancy.bigcartel.com/product/zodiac-hang-out
>$799
>High value
>Second kind of cool
>Pou abundant
>Wrol based
Surprised he hasn't sold more
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.