[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anti-/k/ posts that make you upset

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

File: chrome_2016-12-10_00-03-12.png (17KB, 1618x102px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2016-12-10_00-03-12.png
17KB, 1618x102px
Anti-/k/ posts that make you upset
>>
>>32274265
He's right though.

Hunting with a gun is piss easy and not skillful at all. Anyone can fucking do it be a real man and use a knife
>>
>>32274310
>hunting with a gun is easy
maybe from a box stand shooting a deer over a corn pile 50 yards away.
>>
>>32274265
i didnt make a compromise, and i now forget how many guns i have sometimes, but i also never hunt dont have the time (shoot too much), and i live like 1.5miles from a grocery store soooooo.

>>32274310
>bait
>>
>>32274310
>real man
>knife

They didn't even use knives in the earliest days of man, they used spears, bows and arrows, slings, and clubs

Are you some sort of retard?

The entire point of rifle hunting is that they down quicker instead trying to stab them to death like some kinda psychopath, you fucking neanderthal
>>
The manliest way is to fuck the deer.
1. You get mad pussy.
2. Improves your sneaking skills.
3. Population control through superior sex.
4. Deer don't sue.
>>
>>32274310
>not hands
>>
>Hey Burg, you hear what Grunk do?
>He use sharp stick and rock for hunt mammoth and not teeth and hands and risk death like rest of us.
>Shame on him.
>>
>>32274310
>Hunt animal with knife
>Get into knock down drag out fight with quarry
>Adrenaline surges through the game
>Both end up bruised and injured in multiple places
>Meat is now both damaged and tastes like shit
It's like you don't even know how to meat.
>>
>>32274310
>Hike all fucking day.
>Carry out 200+ lbs of meat over multiple trips.
>Probably either cold as fuck or hot as fuck the entire time.
>Maybe mountainous terrain.
Though I'm guessing you have no concept of what it's like to carry 70lbs up a 50% grade for three hours.

I'm not going to put in the effort to explain skilled stalking in greentext, but even with a gun it can be fucking absurd.
You have no idea what you're talking about.

It would take decades of practice to be able to kill anything with antlers with a spear, you would need to be an x10 better stalker than the best bow hunter in the world.
>>
>>32274310

>real man and use a katana
>>
As much as I'd like to, it'd be nicer and safer to the animals to kill instantly in one shot rather than beat/cut them to death.
>real man
Yea sure, probably some fat troll or a guy that has worked out for a month thinks he's got the physical prowess to catch a deer.
>>
>>32274512
>be deer
>chilling by stream drinking some of that refreshing spring water
>suddenly an overpowering aroma envelopes my nostrils
>it smells like a combination of axe body spray and doritos
>look up to see a shadowy figure clad in a trenchcoat
>it's face is hidden by the brim of it's fedora
>it lifts the brim revealing a smirk
>"Heh."
>immense fear paralyzes my entire body
>fight or flight mode engaged into overdrive
>before I can run away, the shadowy figure disappears
>look around in panic, terrified and confused
>the smell is stronger than ever
>the creature TELEPORTED BEHIND ME
>before I can turn around
>"Nothing personnel, fawn."
>>
>>32274332
Yes, because deer are so goddamn skiddish.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsoFocMVDu4
>>
>>32274754
>chillin with hunters during turkey season
>eating junk food
That deer is American as fuck
>>
>>32274754
She totally wanted the D.
Alternatively that's a very well disguised PETA member.
It could also be a very well disguised hobo that totally stole their food.
>>
>>32274863
>This fucking turkey won't get out of the way of my fucking flowers.
>>
>>32274355
>They didn't even use knives in the earliest days of man, they used spears, bows and arrows, slings, and clubs

>call someone a Neanderthal for hunting with knife
>>
File: k loves an2.jpg (96KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
k loves an2.jpg
96KB, 640x480px
>>32274265
Meh. As long as our waifu is okay with hunting -- and she is -- I could givva fuck less about what any other board says.
>>
>>32274265
Most turds. There's guys who are civilians that taught me about weapons. They know more than me. And I thank them for their knowledge.

I was an 0311, I know how to shoot. But anons described the weapon in ways I can't. I'm not stupid, or inarticulate. I have a bachelor's with a 3.2 (he thinks he is smart lol).

I just think I'm doing OK for a former grunt. I forgot what I was trying to say, that's the alcohol.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-10-00-38-45.png (214KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-10-00-38-45.png
214KB, 720x1280px
>>32274265
You wanna talk shit on other boards huh you fucking faggot?

Fact: hiding in a bush covered in deer piss perfume and shooting an unsuspecting animal from 500 feet away is fucking pussy shit. It involves no skill, you're just lining up sights and pulling a strip of metal. THAT IS NOT EVEN HUNTING. THAT IS A JOKE. How is that not abusing your power as a human? If you want to feel like a man go chase down a deer and slit it's throat. Even that's a bit unfair, but show you have some ability. Shooting something doesn't make you smart, it doesn't make you cunning, you didnt even invent that gun, shit you didnt even copy the concept and build one yourself. Going into Walmart and buying a gun doesn't make you an apex predator. You're the low skill, low strength pussy of the animal kingdom and they all know it, you bitch ass bitch.

Now go cry about how women don't like your ugly awkward ass, just stop taking your edgy anger out on animals.
>>
>>32274721
Fuckin top notch.
>>
>>32274500
Humans used to be pack animals, that helped us a lot with hunts. One small group chases the game one way right into an ambush by a larger group, or into a trap. Individual hunting was rare, but doable, and relied more on out-witting the animal. There's also evidence that we would chase animals until they died of exhaustion which is still done in Africa.

So what people do today isn't hunting in the sense of what hunting used to be for humans. Shooting animals is just shooting animals. Basically you're just being a dick.
>>
>>32275073
You're romantisizing the past there a bit. People in the past didn't choose to hunt with inferior tech nor do modern hunters just leave their prey just laying there. Hell hunting has plenty of population control reasons in the modern day which cannot be reasonably or cost efficiently delegated to dedicated systems.
>>
File: IMG_3123.jpg (133KB, 1375x749px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3123.jpg
133KB, 1375x749px
>>32274721
>>
>>32275073

> Shooting animals is being a dick

I dunno. Dropping an animal where it stands and having it unconscious while it bleeds out seems like an easier death than stabbing an animal and having it run 80 yards until it collapses from blood pressure drop.

I won't deny killing an animal with stone age tech sounds metal as fuck, but that seems more about my ego and less about minimizing an animals suffering.
>>
>>32275023
(You)
>>
File: Grief.png (56KB, 450x333px) Image search: [Google]
Grief.png
56KB, 450x333px
Can we stop with all the baiting in literally half the threads on /k/ right now

please, post something good for once
>>
File: IMG_20161118_231935.jpg (3MB, 4344x2443px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161118_231935.jpg
3MB, 4344x2443px
>>32275023
He thinks we don't build our own guns
>>
>OH-EM-GEE! There's NO reason to have a gun to hunt. Guns are scary and dangerous! Besides, if you were a REAL man, you'd hunt with a bow or spear, using a gun is CRUEL!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/ohio-hunter-kills-bear-spear-warning-disturbing-video-article-1.2753734

>OH-EM-EFF-GEE! Why would you do THAT? The bear suffered for HOURS before it died! That's so CRUEL, what kind of PSYCHO would kill an animal like that? Why didn't you just use GUN?

Fuck the anti-hunters.
>>
File: samefagception.png (74KB, 1592x663px) Image search: [Google]
samefagception.png
74KB, 1592x663px
This guy was a hoot
>>
>using this tool is unnatural
>but using these other tools is totally natural

I've never understood this logic, this bizarre belief that firearms are "cheating", but bows and assorted blades are totally fine.

If you want to be consistent, you need to oppose the use of ANY tool whatsoever.
>>
File: High Level.jpg (84KB, 480x646px) Image search: [Google]
High Level.jpg
84KB, 480x646px
>>32275073

>it doesn't count as hunting because it hurts my fee-fees
>>
>>32274408
>not teeth
>>
File: Tabs kept open.png (42KB, 1298x218px) Image search: [Google]
Tabs kept open.png
42KB, 1298x218px
>>32274265
anything by Hunter 3-1
>>
>>32274310
Why not hunt with ants?

They have been known to take down large animals so why not use them?
>>
>>32274310

It clear that you've never hunted...it's also clear that you're a retard.
>>
>>32279194
Phil's pretty terrible, too. For different reasons, though.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.