[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poach the poachers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6266.jpg (59KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6266.jpg
59KB, 600x400px
Whether you're lefty or /pol/
Amerifat or Europoor
I think we can all agree that poachers are the lowest rung of humanity. What can we do to stop them?
>>
>>32272943

giraffes are pretty sexy imo
>>
>>32272943

Poachers make very little money and usually don't have alternatives. The demand is to blame.
>>
>>32272943
>inb4 the picture of a lion jumping 36 feet
>>
>>32272943
Kill all the animals before they do.
>>
File: rhinopoachershotdead.jpg (67KB, 572x429px) Image search: [Google]
rhinopoachershotdead.jpg
67KB, 572x429px
>>32272943
>What can we do to stop them?
Shoot them of course
>>
>>32272943
By educating the American public on the difference between poaching and legal big game hunting.

Every fucking time some rich stock brokers kid is pictured above a dead lion with an AR or whatever social media goes fucking crazy and demands his head. If people understood that that hunting doesn't actually harm the environment all that much and that illegal poaching is the problem then maybe some of that political energy could be redirected into more useful action.
>>
>>32273048
I'm a far-right nutjob and even I don't understand the appeal of shooting an animal just for the sake of it.
Can anyone explain it to me?
>>
>>32273108
Because they can.
Also, I imagine they take a trophy in most cases.
>>
>>32273108
Because I like guns and pokemon. Gotta kill em all.
>>
>>32273108
Do you do any hunting at all?

I haven't done any myself but I hear for some the thrill of the kill is a real thing. I can only imagine that thrill being magnified when you're killing something huge, dangerous and foreign.

Even seeing a real lion on the African Savannah is a real treat. Shooting it must be even more of one.
>>
>>32272943
My saturating the market with fake ivory to the point where it lowers the value.
>>
>>32273420
This.

Also, nuke China.
>>
>>32272956

Super gay too. I don't mean that like OP is a fag gay. I mean they literally spend large amounts of time sticking it in each other's butts.
>>
>>32272943
Kill the chinese
>>
File: lab meat.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lab meat.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>32273420
>with fake ivory

Couldn't we probably generate ivory in a lab at this point?
>>
File: 55312654.jpg (234KB, 500x656px) Image search: [Google]
55312654.jpg
234KB, 500x656px
>>32273427
>>
>>32273467
The problem is that chinks think pure ivory will cure their little dicks. Only destroying the environment gets a chink's dick up.
>>
>>32273427
>>32273574
It's the Chinks that are primarily responsible for it. They'll kill any exotic/endangered species if they think it'll make their dicks bigger. If Mermaids were fucking real they'd try killing them.
>>
That's why the Chinks have such a dirty country. They're extremely greedy
>>
>>32273728
It's called Western Greed you white pig.
Eastern Greed doesn't exist.
>>
>>32272997
Brilliant!
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.