/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buy or let it die?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 4576458645.png (3MB, 1496x1122px) Image search: [Google]
4576458645.png
3MB, 1496x1122px
I have had an itch for a smaller carry pistol that while not sacrificing capacity. Beretta Px4 subcompact looks like a nice fit but since these things are fucking rarer then the Spear of Longinus. I have not be able to find anyone who stocks them and they seem to be sold out everywhere online.

Anyone have one that can chip in? I found ONE that is going for $530. Just wondering if it is worth that kind of price tag.
>>
>>32272521
No one has this ugly pretty chubby Italian QT?
>>
File: 84478.jpg (48KB, 530x508px) Image search: [Google]
84478.jpg
48KB, 530x508px
>>32272521
Get the PX4 Compact Carry. The dimensions height and lengthwise are marginal along with the weight difference. It doesn't have the rotating barrel but I think a lot of people overrate it when they're talking about the PX4.

It's coming out "real soon" and basically, it's an upgraded version of the Compact with suggestions made by Ernest Langdon who shoots the PX4 competitively.
>>
File: 34563457.png (260KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
34563457.png
260KB, 600x399px
>>32273098
>$850
>>
>>32273098
"I really like competing with the Px4, but what it really needs is Sniper Grey Cerakote"
-Ernest Langdon
>>
>>32272521
It's gay. Had one. Don't miss it. There's way better carry, op. I can name off guns I personally found better. Glock 19, 26, 23, 27. Xds 9mm (I carry this currently). Fns compact. Ruger sr9c.
>>
File: Untitled.png (679KB, 934x388px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
679KB, 934x388px
>>32273979
>I really haven't ever touched a berreta let alone drew one thousands and thousands of times to realize that the bruiniton finish on them isn't really good
>I like to make fun of people who have more national championship wins than I have friends

-You

Don't you have a Sig Legion hate thread you should be posting?
>>
>>32273098
That's a rotating barrel in the picture. Have you ever held a Px4?
>>
The subcompact PX4 got rid of everything that made the PX4 good. The Compact is good, and the Compact Carry is supposed to be even better,
But Beretta makes shitty subcompacts imo, even though they make great compact-full size guns
>>
>>32274259
Reading comprehension.
>>
>>32274267
Yes, I comprehended his post. That's why I was able to identify the wrong.
>>
>>32274064
Meh. Glock 26 is way too small for large hands, likes to jump too much. Glock 19 has basically same grip area, making it also too small for me.

XDs have shit triggers in my opinion.

I have a Glock 26, my least favorite. I also have a full size PX4 which I bought instead of a Glock 17.

OP I say PX4. They're baller. Even the full size is concealable if you want. Grip zones.
>>
>>32274296
>Glock 26 is way too small for large hands
This is not true. Hickok45 has bigger hands than you, and shoots them better than plenty of people shoot full size pistols.
>>
File: 245235 (1).png (58KB, 307x352px) Image search: [Google]
245235 (1).png
58KB, 307x352px
Anything with 12+ capacity and is smol?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.