[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get a Butterfly Knife in germany?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: butterfly.jpg (21KB, 552x303px) Image search: [Google]
butterfly.jpg
21KB, 552x303px
I was wondering if anyone knew a good way/place to get a Butterfly Knife in germany.
>>
>>32272238
Try your local terror cell
>>
order one on the internet
>>
Why would you want one? They're slow as fuck to deploy, impractical for doing any real work, and you'll probably cut the fuck out of your hands before you'll find it fun to use. Plus you need to pay like 100+ USD to get a half way decent one.
>>
>>32272238
Dhgate dot Communist
>>
>>32272238
A better question is why haven't you killed yourself for even thinking about buying a hand-fedora?
>>
Make one
>>
Are the training knives legal? Buy one of those, buy another fixed blade knife that would fit, hack the blade off, drill a couple holes, done!
>>
>>32274318
>Why would you want one?
Why the fuck not? They are cool.

>They're slow as fuck to deploy
They can be opened with one hand and within like two seconds at that.

>impractical for doing any real work
No shit, they are basically trick knives. The blade is fully covered when folded however and since you can open it quickly with one hand, you could use it for gardening or cutting cable ties or something niche.

>You'll probably cut the fuck out of your hands before you'll find it fun to use.
Be responsible then.

>Plus you need to pay like 100+ USD to get a half way decent one.
Wait for a good deal then if you can't afford it.
>>
>>32272238

Does the nazi govt cut the supply lines?

Most knives that are "illegal" are just illegal to carry, not to own.

Any good online retailer will have balis
>>
Well, its illegal both to own and to carry.
However most companies ship them to germany anyway.
Also you could check out aukro.cz its like the czech version of ebay.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.