[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OwO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: reload-7.62x54R_mosin_nagant_F.jpg (498KB, 1000x665px) Image search: [Google]
reload-7.62x54R_mosin_nagant_F.jpg
498KB, 1000x665px
I live in the Cuckiest state to get a gun, New York. Should I buy a random gun that complies with the laws or just wait until I move for college?
>>
>>32272234
>Should I buy a random gun that complies with the laws

Never. Buy a real gun and take it back home with you. As long as you keep your mouth shut no one will ever find it.
>>
Do both
>>
>>32272234
I too live in Jew York, build an AR.
>>
I live here too. I plan on eventually saving up to buy a Super 90 and get a 7-shot tube for it. All I'm trying to say is that I'll still have fun at least with that setup.
>>
>>32272234
In your shoes I'd buy a pump 12 gauge, a snubby revolver, or a lever action 30-30 desu. They look fuddy but can get real work done for SHTF and hunting and are quite fun to shoot.
>>
>>32272234
Get a gun- >>32272958
has good suggestions.
>cuckiest
NJ has you beat.
>>
>>32272985
You can still get components and ammo online, for now.

Also no one actually checks domestic mail becasue I got an antique shotgun and revolver before finding out that's illegal in NJ, thank god I moved out and vote red to keep PA based now now.
>>
>>32272985
I think we should all take a step back and remind ourselves of Hawaii
>>
CNY here. Fuck compliance.
>>
>>32273239
What part. 315 here
>>
File: coexist.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
coexist.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>32272234
585 here.

As has already been said, you can easily and legally get all the fun bits you want and make the AR of your dreams. Get whatever pistol you want and take a road trip to PA to get appropriate magazines.

>The only rules that exist are the ones that can be enforced.
>>
>>32273394
>The only rules that exist are the ones that can be enforced.
the problem is that if the State Troopers decide to stop you, or if your car is searched at the border, you're in deep shit. IIRC Johnson almost got fucked over big time due to a border search
>>
>>32272234
Buy something and learn to shoot it now. Preferably a rifle of some sort.
>>
>>32273348
not him but I was 315(utica) until I moved to the Florida panhandle.

Moving opened my eyes to how truly shitty Jew York was.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.