[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I join the Russian Army as a non-Russian? Do they have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_3626.jpg (127KB, 680x463px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3626.jpg
127KB, 680x463px
How do I join the Russian Army as a non-Russian? Do they have anything similar to the foreign legion program?
>>
Leak american secret documents and they'll take you in
>>
File: 1452696426090.jpg (39KB, 604x403px) Image search: [Google]
1452696426090.jpg
39KB, 604x403px
good lord, slavaboos are pathetic
>>
>>32272069
Have fun being raped and sexually hazed
>>
>>32272069
Do you like being sexually abused by veh deh veh
>>
>>32272069

You do know the Russian army is essentially a steaming pile of shit right? Like, objectively?

They have very low standards for comfort for their soldiers. They beat and haze their new recruits. Only elite units even get things as simple as optics.

Also, you would be able to get roughly zero security clearance in Russia being non-Russian. So enjoy being literally probably like a laundry guy or some shit. Spec ops and cool guy shit need clearances, because they go on classified missions. Dipshit.
>>
>>32272069
russia is a fucking relic. fuck if they didn't have nukes the'd be north china and east finland right about now.
>>
File: IMG_3627.jpg (176KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3627.jpg
176KB, 800x600px
>>32272279
I think you'd be surprised. The Russian Army has good sergeants and also good sniper units. That's why I'd want to be a sniper. You're right they probably won't let me have a security clearance at first but I've been practicing my shooting and I'm pretty good. I think they'll let me in after they see how good I can shoot.
>>
>>32272355
If this is bait I guess you win, but if not here's an honest perspective: sniping doesn't start with shooting it ends there. You start by being sneaky and identifying good ground and bad, learning landnav and practicing field craft. On top of that you learn these basic things in Russian just to make the cut for the real training and thousand of classroom hours so you can give good reports on what you see and make best guesses on how units will react if you take a shot. Then there's a whole other monster of supporting a unit outside of the DMR role.
Tldr: snipers need clearance too. They are Intel heavy professionals. Shooting is one of many skills needed and the easiest to learn
>>
>>32272355
How would you know? Are you part of the Russian Army? No? Ok.
>>
>>32272279
>So enjoy being literally probably like a laundry guy or some shit.

or something like this:

>careful! we think that's a minefield.
>better send that fat american across to find out.
>>
>>32272586
>>32272355
You also need to look at quality of life. Yeah being an elite sniper is cool when you are ten years old, but if you have to live in a shitty barracks in a base in the middle of nowhere while officers and NCOs basically shit all over you and get paid 3x as much just for showing up and I bet it will get old fast.

Basically as you get older, quality of life becomes more important than being an awesome russian sniper. Because 99% of the time you are just a guy getting breakfast or doing normal stuff. Shooting at the range or in the field is 1%
>>
>>32272355
>dem chickensuits
>>
>>32272069

Do you enjoy having your asshole pimped out by your officers and NCOs?
>>
>>32272069
Maymay aside, does rpg guy also carries rifle with him? How many warhead does he typically carries?
>>
>>32272131
>>32272218
>>32272650
This doesn't have much to do with my question, but I happen to be gay if you must know so it would depend if the guys were cute or not.
>>
File: nervous.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
nervous.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>32272652
I think the guy beside him has a backpack full of warheads

>tfw being in a warzone with a backpack full of warheards
>>
File: 888_war_trophies7.jpg (135KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
888_war_trophies7.jpg
135KB, 1024x681px
/k/ is definitely the easiest board to troll
>>
>>32272690
>Russian armed forces
>cute guys
lol, take a guess.
>>
File: bait.gif (3MB, 500x207px) Image search: [Google]
bait.gif
3MB, 500x207px
>>32272069
>>32272355
>>32272690

You guys...
>>
>>32272355
Is this a serious post? I'm really asking
>>
I'm serious about this for those of you wondering. My grandpa taught me to shoot when I was young and I've wanted to be a sniper with my comrades ever since.
>>
>>32272803
you go do you, then; hope you get to be a good ruskie snipper
go join the Red Army, just know basic Russian. They take foreigners. Don't be surprised if you're not let back into the US, though
>>
>>32272716
The easiest way to troll /k/ is make airsoft threads
>>
you are fucking retarded
>>
>>32272835
Or F35 threads
>>
>>32272069
Why would you WANT to be a Russian soldier?

Just join the US Army and get treated like a human being. Well, a child, but a human none the less.

Also freedoms.
>>
>>32272631
This is good advice, wish someone had explained this to me when I was young.
>>
>>32272701
Most modern explosives are very stable and aren't triggered by impact. Not 100% sure on RPG-7s, I know they have a safety delay, but you'd need an impossibly lucky shot to trigger the detonator.
>>
Need to be able to speak Russian.

Have fun spending all your time gardening instead of riding around on BTRs and selling your AK to terrorists so you don't starve.
>>
>>32272069
Foreigners can serve in Frderation forces, but must speak Russian, also can get you citizenship, or join a novorossiyan militia
>>
>>32272948
a possibly gay, and very retarded child maybe.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.