[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Conceald Carry Holster

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: miami_Classic.jpg (169KB, 571x436px) Image search: [Google]
miami_Classic.jpg
169KB, 571x436px
Often enough, I am required to wear a suit and tie. I'm trying to find the best way to conceal my firearm while being dressed up. I'm often also in a dangerous area dressed as I am.

I was thinking of something in the style of a Miami Classic over the shoulder holster and wearing it underneath my button up shirt and tie. I understand its not the quickest to access like that, but I do need to conceal without having a suit jacket on.

What do you all think? I appreciate any and all advice and recomendations.

FYI - I currently have a Glock 41 and 26. Will have a 19 soon. If I can get a setup that will allow me to carry the 41, I'd prefer that, but I understand that weapon is big, so I'm willing to compromise if need be.
>>
>>32268122
I don't have one but I think a shoulder holster under the suit jacket would be best
>>
>>32268128
That's the thing, I need to be able to still conceal when taking off the suit Jacket
>>
>>32268122
They've been advertising this faggy thing lately.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-hcS5hpMCM

Here's some fags review of it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmvlHEj1rwQ

No idea if it's any good or not. Just some shit I've been seeing on youtube ads lately
>>
>>32268179
I've seen that thing. I'm not too sure how I feel about it...
>>
>>32268122

Crossbreed supertuck. Or aliengear if theyve got shells that actually cover the fucking triggerguard now.
Blade-tech or INCOG AIWB for the G26 or 19.
Ankle holster for 26 (lol)
Pocket carry for the 26.
>>
>>32268179
I can only imagine that if you were sitting or even the slightest bit bent over or leaning forward, it could not allow you to effectively draw the weapon.
>>
>>32268215
Yeah I could see that being a problem. Basically any time you got in your vehicle your gun would be useless unless you took it out of the holster before you got in.
>>
>>32268179
>>32268215
Here's a good review of their shitty gen 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfLyBGRVFp8
>>
File: AIWB-TUCKABLE.jpg (90KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
AIWB-TUCKABLE.jpg
90KB, 300x300px
JM Custom tuckable AIWB
>>
>>32268122
you could try pocket carrying
>>
File: mi2c2f.jpg (16KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
mi2c2f.jpg
16KB, 640x480px
I honestly like the 5.11 shirts for when you absolutely have to be discreet. I carry a j-frame in one and while it may not be the fastest draw its absolutely concealed.

Protip: get it a size bigger than you normally wear because they are tight as frig. Pic related and not me.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.