[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crossbow Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 9

File: xbow2sm.jpg (42KB, 314x204px) Image search: [Google]
xbow2sm.jpg
42KB, 314x204px
What's /k/'s opinion on them?

Also, would it be a good substitute when guns are banned in your country?
>>
They are a fun viable way of flinging projectiles, most likely yes, crossbows and big bore airguns would become popular after the grabbening
>>
File: WP_20160803_21_45_58_Pro-1.jpg (1MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160803_21_45_58_Pro-1.jpg
1MB, 2592x1456px
>>32266470
For the money, they are pretty amazing.

Most are accurate to 50 yards and can do incredible damage with a broadhead. A body hit with a broadhead is almost always going to result in a fatal wound.
>>
Can anons recommend a good cheap crossbow to give to girlfriend for her birthday? What do I look for in a crossbow, if I want it to feel sturdy and tough? Any specific brands? I'll be buying it in Russia, any caveats?
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 2113x1578px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 2113x1578px
>>32267848
I've got these on my radar, are any of them particularly standing out?
>>
>>32267848
I think they allow American imports, but I don't know the laws so take this with a grain of salt.
http://interloper.ru/en/interloper-crossbows-bows-center-no1
http://www.arbalet.ru/

I can't speak for the quality because I've never seen one in the states, but linked is a Russian company that makes something decent looking. I can recommend Barnett. I've got a buddy that has one that didn't break the bank. He has yet to shoot anything with it but on the range it made some pretty tight groupings at 50 yards.

I can tell you that with any bow or crossbow try it before you buy it. Go to a good archery shop, tell them what you are looking for. They should help you set it up, sight it in, and tell you everything you need to know. I've know a couple of guys that got burned with online purchases when they bought it and spent and absurd amount of time just setting the thing up.
>>
>>32266470

Probably would be a good substitute, yes, though a recurve or longbow is generally better as your ROF is a lot more, and they're just as easy to hit with out to 25 yards for noobs

Power for all of them isn't a problem; a broadhead from any will shoot through a person with a wound the size of a shotgun slug
>>
>>32267898
>pistol crossbows
I'm wondering if they are enough to hunt small game.

I'm also wondering if they are enough to kill a man with proper broadheads or something.
>>
>>32266470
If guns are banned then yes, what a lot of people don't think about is that it takes longer to learn, and arrows are expensive as hell and break easily. It's a big time sink compared to just picking up 5000 rounds and a cheap rifle. I've done competitive archery and I would much rather use a rifle or a shotgun than a bow or crossbow if SHTF, just my take on it.
>>
>>32269786
Why bother when for a few bucks more you can get a medium size crossbow like the arrow precision inferno or similar that WILL kill game with ease. And people if necessary.
>>
>>32266470
Stop what you're doing and watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEG-ly9tQGk

Lars Andersen has worked hard to debunk the Hollywood myths of modern archery, and it pays to learn what they are and how to avoid them yourself. Modern archery teaches that you need THINGS to be good, compound bows that are dangerous and expensive, fiber optic sights that won't make you a better shot, stabilizers that build in you bad habits. THESE ARE NOT THINGS THE BEST ARCHERS OF THE PAST USED. Lars scoured ancient texts to rediscover the knowledge lost to time, to corporate meddling, to help the archery community as a whole return to their practical and useful roots.

Things will not make you a better archer, practice, dedication, learning the lessons of those before you and applying them to your training, these will turn you into an archer of old proper capability.
>>
>>32270080
>Why bother
Well it's a lot more compact.

I know it doesn't really matter but Im' still curious.
>>
>>32270133
Aside from the "anyone can cock one" bit,

Yes, with a broadhead at 10-15 yards, you would inflict a potentially deadly wound. With practice you might get a rabbit at 20 yards or so.
>>
>>32270106
This has been debunked so many times, youre either dumb as a rock or a really terrible attempt at trolling. If you really think medieval archers danced and hopped about like Counterstrike then its most likely the former.
>>
>>32270559
>debunked
By who? The amateur lady that has a billion dislikes on her vid?
>>
>>32270106
that video is wow
i didn't know you can fire a bow like a smg
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-10-00-57-20.png (229KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-10-00-57-20.png
229KB, 720x1280px
>>32270564
Firstly, when theres more sources claiming its retarded than claiming its correct, the former is likely true.
Secondly, anyone who has half a brain realises that medieval war was not a game of COD with random people solo channelling everywhere and individuals running around quick-bowing people. What is the point? When would a lone archer ever be in a position to bounce off a wall and shoot a target? What commander in his right mind would ever use archers as ineffective individuals rather than an efficient ranged bombardment/harassing force? And what retarded archer would be moving forward towards the enemy, thus negating his own range advantage?

Furthermore, in no way are those tapestries and paintings accurate, you can even see this by the way the armour is displayed, clearly the painter has no experience of war, it is an art piece, not a factual representation. Also, it doesnt matter what side you nock the arrow on, it will flex around the midpoint anyway, thus performing the same flight action, unless you have a centre-cutout modern bow.

TL;DR: youre retarded
>>
>>32270712
So someone makes a strong claim with evidence and there's lots of backlash? All with more opinions than facts?

Similar thing happened before when people tried to tell the church that the sun revolved around the earth.

gg Christian.
>>
>>32270564
She was right for the most part.

Lars is a performer, he's using a low draw weight bow to pull off entertaining tricks. While he's certainly skilled his tricks would have little to no value in real combat and especially not in medieval warfare.

It's like saying a guy who is great at shotgun trickshots would make a great soldier.
>>
>>32270738
(you)

Now Lars pls go
>>
>>32270766
>She was right for the most part.
Said no one ever, except people who white knight it.

>>32270767
Can't silence the truth. Archery will change.
>>
>>32270106
And yet another archery thread gets destroyed instantly.
>>
>>32270788
>fails to adress the substance of the argument
Better luck next time I guess.
>>
>>32270738
> evidence
What evidence? The fact that he can edit out the first 100 takes of him fucking up a really retarded setup?
Showing a couple seconds of random tapestry as 'evidence' is bullshit; again, no tapestrist accurately depicts warfare tactics, it is storytelling and fable.
And once again, just using basic logic, which retard would send individual archers out on their own to 360 quickbow people? Nobody. Thats not what the weapons system is designed for. Just because you can, doesnt mean thats the proper use. There is infinitely more record of archers standing in rank and using effective volley fire against opposing forces than xxxIxLarsxQuickskopezxxx running around and getting 2 targets on his 50th attempt in a completely fabricated non combat situation.

Youve never even touched a bow have you? It shows.
>>
>>32270106
Yeah I can already imagine those archer formations where everyone starts running in random directions and plinking away with their sissy bows and deflecting enemy arrows.

I guess anime is real.
>>
>>32270834
Sh sh sh.

This is bait on a massive scale. You're fucking up right now.
>>
>>32270788
Since the 1500s boys the age of 14 stood still and shot at static targets. Archery wont change because some autist can pull off a few trickshots. Its like seeing DemolitionRanch doing backflips and hitting a couple targets and saying 'hurr durr holy shit u goyz modern warfare is changed forevur'
>>
>>32270106
>quivers were not used because it's harder and slower to draw an arrow from them
Yeah, just like modern soldiers don't use mag pouches because it's easier to just hold all your spare mags in your hand all the fucking time.
>>
>>32270789
More like made better.

>>32270810
What substance? You're wrong.

>>32270834
Sure things were prolly edited here and there, that's all skill based, but the proof is it can be done and it's practical in its application. Old war archers taught for to fight, this new era archery doesn't, it's all about frills and sights and stabilizers and NOT properly teaching people how to use a bow.

>>32270859
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uxHYQW2Nio
Oh look at that, archers didn't run around in a bit line showering arrows on people like in your hollywood movies.

Well shucks!

>>32270875
>since the 1500s
>ignores all the evidence that's false from the manuscripts
lol

>>32270901
Stupid comparison, discarded.
>>
>>32270866
> bait on a massive scale

Im very aware that whichever idiot posted this did so to piss off people who actually into bows, but just incase hes a cro-magnon who watched it and immediately thought he was Robin Hood, I replied in kind. I just hate that lars faggot. You can even see how low the poundage is on his bow by the fact that at close range the arrow drops so much from draw height as opposed to rising, as most modern bows with sights or aiming dots zero in well past the 5 feet he shoots within.
>>
>>32270942
> not knowing your English history and common law

It was a requirement for all boys over 14 to practice with a longbow. You can still legally hunt scotsmen on a Sunday. I should know, i am both a Scot and studying law.
And once again, just because some silly cunt can spend 10 years learning how to hit a target while doing a backflip, does not mean it is an effective combat tactic. It is not practical or efficient to have your archer force do what he does, because even by distance you are eliminating their advantage. A bow is designed to hit targets at ranges past which they can effectively reach you. Getting within 2 feet of the enemy to hopefully hit them with an arrow completely defeats the purpose of the bow. Furthermore, no offensive movement would send random quantities of dudes in random directions at random times, they advance as a unified front, hence no opportunity for your cute wee Lars to hop about and pick off 2 stranglers, because he would get gutted like a pig. Youre shite at trolling. Post stuff that will actually make people angry, not just make them think youre an utter spastic. Shuffle off lad.
>>
File: d5c.jpg (36KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
d5c.jpg
36KB, 625x626px
>>32270942
>>
>>32271065
>scottish person
>talking about weapons
lol disregarded.

Check out the video I linked and educate yourself please.
>>
>>32270942
>Stupid comparison, discarded.
I got news for you kid, soldiers don't fight most of the time.

Most of the time is spent on walking around with all of your gear and I can assure you medieval archers were not holding all of their arrows in their hand all the fucking time just like modern soldiers don't carry their mags in their hands during patrols.
>>
>>32271121
>walk with bow in hand
>suddenly walking with arrows in hand is unthinkable
lol wut
>>
>>32271082
> person who can legally own bow and has one
Oh shit, because I cant own a full auto AR15 that means I cant know anything about bows right? Fuck me youre dumb.
> check the video
> educate yourself
Either you havent read my previous response or you cannot read. Either way, you just appear thick as pig shit. Trolling only works when you make people angry, not make people laugh at how stupid you are. Try harder bro.
>>
>>32271175
I read em, they just aren't very coherent or intelligent, which isn't surprising from a Scot.

Face it, archery is changing, and Lars is leading the way. Go ahead and get stuck in the past, not my beef.
>>
>>32269786
>I'm wondering if they're enough to hunt small game
Yes, with the right bolt/head.
>I'm also wondering if they're enough to kill a man with proper broadheads or something
Even with the cheap chinkshit $20-for-50-pack fiberglass bolts with glued-on fieldpoints, yes. If you get an artery/heart/CNS hit.

That being said, finding correct-length bolts for them with threaded inserts is a pain in the ass. They're mainly marketed as toys and fuckaround bits, but with most of them being in the 50-70lb draw range they pack enough energy to be lethal at modest ranges.
>my store had the BOLT Spark on sale for $10 on Black Friday, I bought one
>it will fully penetrate a standard straw bale at 30 yards and I've nailed 2 squirrels to a tree with it at ~10 yards, bolt penetrated deep enough into the oak tree through the squirrel I broke the bolt off trying to pull it out

>>32270080
Because a not-shit one can be had for $20, they're compact, and plenty powerful.
>>
>>32271143
Again showing youve never handled a bow, just pathetic now. And once again, no medieval archer would be in a position whereby they would have to do that, as it indicates rapid engagement at close range, which is the exact opposite of what bows were used for in those times.
>>
>>32271200
Youve clearly never touched a bow so why in the world do you think your opinion matters?
>>
>>32271222
>hur dur le u neva touched bow meme
Mehhed and kekked!

>>32271206
Blah blah, you really need to watch the video I linked if you want to grow as an archer. Your fanaticism won't help you ya know?
>>
>>32271205
>That being said, finding correct-length bolts for them with threaded inserts is a pain in the ass.
Where there's a will there's a way. Custom arrows/bolts are a thing and you can make your own with a little know how.

>but with most of them being in the 50-70lb draw range
Draw weight alone means nothing. The draw lenght is pretty short. I don't know the exact math behind it but I know draw lenght is a major factor when it comes to energy.
>>
Crossbows scare the fuck out of me.

All that thick composite flexing, drop an inch at 100 yards.

Can't imagine hiking the woods with that thing sitting on my back.
>>
>>32271341
There's a lot of factors in it.
>take a look at compounds. You can have 4 different compound bows that are 70lbs @ 30" draw. They will shoot everywhere from 280fps with a 550gr arrow to 330fps with the same 550gr arrow
Fortunately, pistol crossbows are pretty standardized (IE, chinks copied one design with a hundred different companies) as far as bolt weight and bolt velocity--most 50lb pistol crossbows will launch a 225gr bolt at around 150fps, and most 80lb pistol crossbows will launch the same 225gr bolt at around 185fps. Knowing approximate velocities and approximate masses we can then calculate an approximation of their kinetic energy.
>>
>>32271296
Confirmed never touched a bow. Your butthurt is leaking.
And I can get a <4 inch group at 60 metres with my bow so I think ill stick with the non retard version, thanks.
>>
>>32271427
>still no evidence only hur dur no bow
lol, poor fellah. You'll be alright.
>>
>>32271399
Yeah that's enough info, thanks.

That would be 15J (11 ft.lbf) for 50lb and 23J (17 ft.lbf) for 80lb.

Doesn't seem very impressive to be honest, pretty much on par with weak air rifles, sounds like it could have trouble with penetrating thick clothing. Maybe I'm missing something.

By 225gr you mean grains, right?
>>
>>32271460
So you admit it?
Sorry, im just not the type of person to trust someones opinion in something they know fuck-all about. I would say thats just me, but its probably most people with half a brain. Youre just making yourself seem even more pathetic man, just leave it. Trying harder =\= better trolling. You actually need to make people angry. Im just laughing at you.
>>
>>32271534
Correct on grains, the aluminum or bolts with the glue-on fieldpoints don't weigh much. I would expect but can't confirm that the fiberglass bolts would weigh a bit more.

Field points, due to being pointy, penetrate pretty damn well. A good cut-on-contact 2 or 3 blade broadhead would also penetrate pretty well as long as you keep total diameter to around 1 1/8" (so like a standard Muzzy 3-blade or a Magnus 2-blade), but unless you hunt out the few 85gr broadheads you'll be increasing total bolt weight a fair amount, and thus lowering bolt velocity. The glue-on points don't weigh hardly anything since they're hollow.

As to whether it would do well against some forms of thick clothing (wool greatcoats n' shit), I don't know. I hope to never have to shoot a person with mine, I've got pistols and rifles for that.

I will mention that the one squirrel I hit in the body lived for quite a while after I nailed it to the tree. I hit the first one in the head and the second through the chest right behind the shoulders, but he was too far up the tree to reach and finish off. I would NOT count on even an 80lb pistol crossbow stopping an attacker before he gets to you and would NOT recommend one for self defense.
>>
>>32271585
You realize this copypasta is over a year old now.
>>
>>32271609
>I would NOT count on even an 80lb pistol crossbow stopping an attacker before he gets to you and would NOT recommend one for self defense.
Figures, I was wondering if they could have any practical application in some sort of a SHTF scenario to hunt small game when bugging out or as a quiet alternative to guns. It's fun to theorise.

I guess an air pistol with hunting pellets would be better in almost all aspects except for cost.
>>
>>32271635
Yeah Im aware of the Lars copypasta, I just enjoy seeing retards try and troll with it because its so ridiculous. Cheers though pal.
>>
>>32266470
Hollywood exaggerates how good they are, but you shouldn't underestimate them. They are a very feasible weapon in the absence of guns.

I'd like one for SHTF, because you can improvise bolts long after all the bullets have run out.
>>
>>32267898
>>32269786
I own one. Cheap Cobra 80lb draw. Cost $30 on Amazon. I like it, and I feel like it could do some real damage.

However, don't you fucking delude yourself into thinking the round tipped bolts will stop an attacker. They plug the wound they cause, stopping bleeding. You must get broadheads for it to be a feasible weapon.

Also, they're not good at as much range as you'd think. I wouldn't trust one for any more than 15 or 20 yards, at least not with the cheap plastic bolts I bought.

I was able to improvise a ghetto broadhead with blades from one of those snap-off utility knives. I'll try to find the picture.
>>
>>32271864
Longer bolts are more stable, heavier bolts are also more stable.

Get alluminum bolts and heavy broadheads for maximum accuracy (and reliability). You'll only get so far with target heads and plastic bolts.

80lbs is kind of on hand crossbow range, though. A stocked one should have some 120-150lbs to be decent (if it's not composite, that is).
>>
>>32271792
So you're autistic?
>>
>>32271761
It could serve as a small game getter in a SHTF scenario, but odds are you will lose all your bolts rapidly since they have a tendency to burrow into the ground completely or snake under the grass. Also they're really not any quieter than some of the more powerful pellet pistols.

A (pump or break-barrel) pellet pistol would really be superior pretty much across the board.
>more kinetic energy, probably more penetration
>FAR more accurate
>ammunition is extremely light and compact, can carry hundreds of pellets in a pocket
>>
>>32271343
Just wait to cock it until you see a deer.
>>
>>32271959
> enjoying seeing dipshits try and fail spectacularly with a link to a well known youtube snake-oil salesman
> autism
It might be my autism, but I dont see the link there pal.
>>
File: IMAG0328.jpg (2MB, 2368x4224px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0328.jpg
2MB, 2368x4224px
>>32271761
I got pic related for under 70 quid with 5000 steel bbs, 22 in the magazine, uses 12g gas, non blowback. A hell of a lot cheaper than my bow, good for small game, and wouldnt be a good time getting 22 steel bbs to the face in rapid succession.

Mind you, I got about 15 3-blade broadhead tips with screw insert shafts from China for a tenner on Ebay, so who knows. Dont know US bow prices.
>>
>>32272180
>try and fail
>derailed thread and got tons of replies
are u...autistic?
>>
>>32266470

I love mine. Ive got a Barnett Jackal and it shoots baseball sized groups at 50 yd.
It takes a good 30 seconds to reload, but it definitely kills shit dead
>>
>>32267898

>pistol crossbows

Commit sudoku.
>>
>>32272225
> derailed thread
Sure you did, cowboy. Thats why only one person was replying to you.
>>
They are for the crippled and elderly who can't draw a normal bow. You literally could not hunt with one in my state without being disabled or old up until a few years ago. Now people who jerk off to Daryl Dixon buy them.

I'd take a standard bow, recurve or compound, any day. A muzzleloader would be more fun to shoot if you are in a commie country, but if those are outlawed just but a normal bow. Crossbows are for autists.
>>
>>32275363
Why do you think they were restricted to the disabled/elderly?

Because any normal person with a crossbow would wipe the floor with a regular archer. It is because they would give an unfair advantage over a traditional bow. Because they are better!

Your argument is invalid
>>
>>32275363
>They are for the crippled and elderly who can't draw a normal bow.

Yeah okay Mr. Not-Crippled-Or-Elderly, i'd like to see you use a 350 pound bow and hit a target. Crossbows can have MUCH heavier draws than normal bows because you can use tools like handcranks to draw for you.
>>
>>32275829
>>32275894

>Trying to reason with someone so fudd that even crossbows are too extreme

That's a losing battle, anons
>>
They have about same stopping power as a mid-caliber revolver (whilst causing significantly more damage to tissue and shit)

They're quite fucking deadly and anyone saying otherwise doesn't know shit about ballistics

Pistol xbows are just a meme though
>>
>>32275934
You can't realistically carry any other crossbow though
>>
File: anonferatu.png (411KB, 747x651px) Image search: [Google]
anonferatu.png
411KB, 747x651px
>>32275934
>>
>>32275934
>stopping power

Fuck off vidya
>>
>>32275954
After reading more of the thread I really regret not using >>32275363 in the picture instead
>>
>>32275934

It's all about wound diameter

Broadheads make a hole about as big as a shotgun slug (12 gauge), with equal penetration of flesh (or better)

They make a larger hole than pretty much any pistol

Only high velocity rifles with JSP/JHP exceed them in damage done
>>
>>32275894
Not that Anon but your reasoning is all kinds of wrong.

>Crossbows can have MUCH heavier draws
Crossbows NEED to have much heavier draws to achieve the same energy as bows since their draw length is much, much shorter. A 350 pound crossbow would be roughly comparable to a 70 pound bow.

>you can use tools like handcranks to draw for you
And that's exactly why crossbows are a very good choice for elderly and cripples. Some of the cocking devices can give an enormous mechanical advantage that makes the whole process almost effortless (but lengthy).

A modern rope cocking device cuts the effort required by about 50% so a 350 draw weight becomes 175. Cranks have a constant advantage of about 160:1 (medieval ones, I'm guesing modern cranks are even more effective) so a 350 pound crossbow is down to a little more than 2 pounds.
>>
>>32276653
If this was all there was to it then everyone would be able to choose between bow or crossbow. Lots of places ban normal people from using them. If it is only a disabled mans bow, and not the best overall archery weapon, then why ban them?
>>
>>32277195
> If it is only a disabled mans bow
I never said it's only for disabled, but it's the best choice for them.

>and not the best overall archery weapon
It's definetly not the best just like the bow is not the best. It's apples and oranges.

Crossbows are more accurate if shot from supported position, can be shot from a variety of different postions, can be loaded in advance and almost indefinitely, require a lot less skill and practice to be effective, but are also a lot more heavy/cumbersome and not nearly as fast as a bow.

In a hunting scenario, crossbows have a clear advantage on the first shot but if there is a need for a second one you would be much better off with a bow.

In a combat scenario, bows would be definetly better if you have the time and will to practice and get good with them.

>why ban them?
Crossbows are (almost) banned in my country, it's almost impossible to get a permit without a good reason and tons of paperwork. On the other hand bows are completely unregulated.

I think it's simply because lawmakers are ignorant and don't know shit about things they are making laws about. They hear bullshit like "crossbows require no skill, it's just point and shoot!" and think they're too dangerous as a result.

Skill required to use something should never be grounds for banning it if you ask me. I could spend time to practice with bows and go an a killing spree and kill wa more people than with a crossbow if I wanted to.
>>
File: GayerThanAIDS.jpg (54KB, 420x256px) Image search: [Google]
GayerThanAIDS.jpg
54KB, 420x256px
>>32275894
>use tools to draw for you
>to achieve arrow speeds comparable to modern compound bows

Supreme faggotry

>>32275925
>Crossbows
>Extreme

Completely retarded. Crossbows are the opposite of extreme. They are like offroad tires on a Segway. They are literally for people who are too lazy/incompetent to use a regular bow and arrow.
>>
>bought a $30 pistol crossbow
Is this fine for fucking around in my backyard? I've never used a bow or crossbow before.
>>
>>32280388
>Is this fine for fucking around in my backyard?
What isn't fine for fucking around?
>>
>>32275363
This, recurve ftw. And you won't accidentally shoot it.
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.