[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can Trump save the 2a in Commiefornia?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: Trump-Rifle-670x514.jpg (60KB, 670x514px) Image search: [Google]
Trump-Rifle-670x514.jpg
60KB, 670x514px
calicuck here. Is it possible for Trump to uncuck our state?

i.e. No bb, 30 round magazines, ((((((((((evil)))))))))) features, no ammo background check?

I am ready to move out of this shit state but I don't know where to go
>>
NJ here. I want us to get uncucked too. Our best hope now is the supreme court.
>>
He can't do shit to state law. If he does crack down on illegal immigration though, it might dent the illegal voting pool that would vote dem though.
>>
No, probably not. You might get silencers taken off the federally NFA and concealed carry though.

Better question: What California based pro-gun organizations are you a part of?
>>
>>32265011

I donate to calguns and fuck the NRA.

I even picked up thousands of petitions and signatures from different stops to drop them off.
>>
No such thing as getting uncucked since if you didn't want to be cucked, it wouldn't be cuckolding.
You could always move.
>>
>>32264996

He will appoint 3 Justices by the end of his terms. The court might be able to overturn unconstitutional weapons bans.
>>
>>32264996
States rights override federal rights lad we even had a war about it. Cali will stay on the path it's on.
>>
>>32265022
>end of his terms
>4 years later

fuck this cuck state
>>
>>32265028
>lives in California
>cuck
>cuck
>cuck
>cuck
Guess what you are?
>>
>>32265035
I'm not denying it.

I've already prepped the bull at our election booths.
>>
>>32265026
>States rights override federal rights
>we even had a war about it

wew lad, guess which one lost?
>>
>>32264996
Just stay in comifornia.

You pieces of shit destroy where you live then leave to somewhere uncucked and start your faggotry again.
>>
>>32265084
>voted ron paul 2008 and 2016
>active member in 2a community here in cuckifornia
>spend my time trying to protect 2nd a rights here

if thats destroying where I live then I don't know what to tell you.

I'd want to enjoy the freedoms of nevada or arizona.

also I voted trump, here in San jose Cuckifornia, where nu-males with faux-beards rule the streets
>>
>>32265026
>>
THE ONLY WAY is he appoints pro-2A justices.

Then it's all up to us to fund and push lawsuits all up to the SCOTUS and hopefully with a pro-2A majority, gets unconstitutional laws overturned AND if we're smart and the commiefornia legislation real dumb, get wording striking down a whole bunch of shit at once.

Problem is;
>it costs money
>it takes time
>CA government will get worse in the near future, barring something big changes votes

The biggest problem is time. All the state court will drag their feet at absolute longest and will do everything in their power to make whatever process to be the longest ever.

In that time, as seen with "gunmageddon", our fucking state government literally railroaded gun laws through to the governor's table within a few months. Unless something big changes, our next governor is going to be a BIGGER anti-gun liberal.
Compare that to the years some cases have lived within the courts, slowly slugging along.
>>
>>32265084
>All of California is the same

And all of flyover country is full of inbred uneducated morons :^)
>>
I thought California is gonna loosen gun laws so "minorities" can fight Trump?
>>
>>32265437
Flyover states actually have a political spectrum beyond "please fuck my ass daddy government"
>>
>>32265437
What is wrong with these "inbred uneducated morons" again?

You think we hate rednecks here?
>>
>>32265457
>California loosening gun laws for any reason

Lmao
>>
>>32265015
I want to explain why you're cutting off your nose to spite your face by neglecting the one real presence that can help your sorry state on the federal level (due to SCOTUS and whatnot), but I think I'll just let you come to your own revelation.
>>
>>32265462
Such as?
>>
>>32265015
>Doesn't donate to the NRA

You realize your only real salvation will come from the feds right?
>>
>>32265010
The one that Republicans have been finding evidence of and sending the feds after? Since that's the lawful things to do when you find evidence of voter tampering. Two million deep
>>
>>32265471
I fucking love the numale cucks, what do they want to fight Trump with?
>>
>>32265497
They won't
>>
>>32265509
But I thought the media is saying minorities are buying more guns to fight Trump.
>>
>>32265489
You can't prove illegals voted after the fact. You have to catch them before it happens.
>>
A pro-2nd court might choose to apply DC vs Heller to push back on Cali's blanket ban types. But as with Texas and abortion laws, I'd still fully expect the state to still hamstring dealers or legislate other horseshit that drives prices through the roof.

More reasons why trying to force any legislation without significant grassroot support ends in gridlock.
>>
>>32265515

> Make claim
> Turn around and admit it is completely unfalsifiable

I didn't want to admit it, but high school science education in this country has gone to shit.
>>
Trump needs to make an amendment that forces voter ID.

If you require to buy a gun, I don't see why you can't vote without ID.
>>
>>32265539
Ok explain how we prove illegals are voting without picture id?
>>
>>32265711

They same way they were able to show widespread voter fraud in Iran: statistical analysis of voting records.

If 2.0 x 10^6 non-registered voters are casting votes, that means roughly 15% of voting population of California stole someone's ID or were dead or what have you. That is going to show up as an _enormous_ discrepancy in the data when you go through both parties registration lists and compare it the voting records at the polls.

In addition, when Demos were crying their eyes out and whining for a recount, ProPublica tweeted they were being children. ProPublica randomly samples and observes polling stations across the entire US. They found no widespread examples of either voter intimidation or voter fraud, on either side.
>>
>>32265026
>A state's right to do what?
>>
>>32265026
Did you not get past the 5th grade?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.