[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Didn't have time to post in the earlier thread about handgun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 20160813_144952.jpg (3MB, 4096x2304px) Image search: [Google]
20160813_144952.jpg
3MB, 4096x2304px
Didn't have time to post in the earlier thread about handgun personalities so i guess ill start a new one.

Roast me

Cz83/82 (i have both)
>>
>>32264669
Would the 83 make a decent CC gun?
>>
File: 20160813_161641.jpg (3MB, 4096x2304px) Image search: [Google]
20160813_161641.jpg
3MB, 4096x2304px
>>32264743
I personally think so, double stack decent capacity, small enough to fit where you need it to, but large enough to fit the hand well, low recoil due to being .380, and light enough to toat around without any major drawbacks, but heavy enough to remember its there. My opinion may not be the best though because i dont carry it as an every day thing, but i like it and it was a pretty good price.
>>
>>32264743
Nope, direct blowback. Meaning there is more felt recoil. Double action is garbage, sights are shit. There is not going to be as massive aftermarket for it. There are much better options.
>>
>>32264743
I carry my 83 on occasion. For whatever reason, I'm a better shot with it than my Glock. I can't remember any malfunctions that weren't my fault. It feels great in my hand, and isn't too heavy.

If the mag doesn't drop free when you press the release, slightly loosen your grips and it should be good to go.
>>
Local shop has a 'smooth bore' cz-82 for $199, they claim it's worthless but they won't go any lower on it. They don't understand the barrel is polygonal and doesn't have traditional lands/grooves.
>>
>>32265502
If you want it, that's still a good price. Ask them if they will eat the sales tax. I've saved a few bucks by doing that on a couple of guns.
>>
File: IMAG0306.jpg (758KB, 2688x1520px)
IMAG0306.jpg
758KB, 2688x1520px
>>32265502
I gave a fair bit more than that for mine, but it's in really good condition.
Still, for $199 I'd pick that up in a heartbeat if only to flip it on GB for a
profit.

Pic related, my CZ-82
>>
>>32265502
They're over $300 on gunbroker. Pretty good deal if the finish isn't dogshit
>>
>>32264817
Sights are fine if you arent a tacticool mallninja who needs fiber optic/ nightsights

Its DA/SA dropsafe and has am exelent safety (used to be a service pistol for police)

Its heavy as fuck for its size which reduces its recoil more than a locked breech would

Its .380 so using a locked breech is needlessly complicated for a metal framed gun of its size and substantialy more prone to failure than its simplistic contemporary.
>>
>>32265725
Plus, with it's reasonably long barrel for the caliber and polygonal rifling it hits about as hard as .380 or 9mm Makarov can be expected to hit.

I carry these in my 82:
https://www.underwoodammo.com/9x18mm-9mm-makarov-p-95-grain-xtp-jacketed-hollow-point/
>>
I have a CZ 82 and it's my favorite 9X18 pistol. I think it even shoots better then my Makarovs. I own a lot of firarms that came out of the Zastava plant from 1960 to present day and all are high quality. They are pretty rare now and going for over 300 bucks but you can get CZ83s all over the place. It's a little too heavy for me to CCW 24/7 but I've been spoiled the last 12 years with a Kahr PM9 for that.
>>
File: pm63.jpg (78KB, 1019x592px) Image search: [Google]
pm63.jpg
78KB, 1019x592px
Roast me
>>
>>32266813
>caption
wut
>>
>>32266813
Spend the money on making it an SBR.
A sub gun without a stock is dumb.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.