[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone please explain to me wtf is going on here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

Why did it jam?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIsgXnOlEM4
>>
>>32262789
limp wristed it
>>
Because he tried to drop a round into the chamber and that's dumb.

Alternatively: Because he was Naked Snake's KGB contact and he did it intentionally for the purpose of plausible deniability.
>>
>>32262807
lol in all seriousness, will limp wristing a semi auto actually cause it to jam?
>>
Supposedly, pulling back the slide on a makarov has a chance of getting a failure to feed, and it is not standard russian training to always do so. It is, however, apparently an israeli method.
So Ocelot wanted to be cool, and ended up accidentally jamming his weapon.
I heard this here, so it could be absolutely shit.
>>
>>32262888
Israelites do it because they don't keep a round in the chamber, right?

So why the fuck did he eject the first bullet? I complete waste of a round.

I got fags in /v/ defending this shit, claiming /k/ gave it the stamp of approval.

>>360109149
>>
>>32262844
you'd have to really fucking limp wrist it, but the math does check out in my retard brain.
>>
>>32262844
It can, the slide needs to make it all the way back to chamber the next round and it needs the frame held reasonably still to do that. If you limp wrist it the recoil is absorbed by the frame and your hand moving rather than the slide.
>>
>>32262789
He intentionally caused it to fail by easing the slide while racking it because he was ADAM.
>>
>>32262844
I did it to a glock my first time shooting, so yes.
>>
>>32262958
Now this is the best excuse I've heard all night.

I can't believe people are actually saying his technique made sense.
>>
>>32262844
I don't know why, but polymer framed handguns are more prone to limp wristingI think it has to do with them being lighter so the handgun can jump further when you limp wrist it.
That being said I find it hard to believe you can limp wrist a makarov outside of trying to do it.
>>
>>32262970
He did it because he was a double agent and wanted to Sneig to get away. I never thought of it like that before, but it makes total sense.
>>
File: 1476248406718.jpg (432KB, 1920x1371px)
1476248406718.jpg
432KB, 1920x1371px
>>32262970
>I can't believe people are actually saying his technique made sense.

They're pretty bad. It's obvious snake mistook it for the not uncommon technique of not carrying one in the chamber with their makarovs and racking one as they drew to get over the super duper shitty DA trigger pull on a Makarov but also to be able to carry with the safety off. However they didn't do it when a round was in the chamber because that would be stupid. Ocelot did that whole thing because he was a showoff, same reason he does the tricks with the revolver, he wants to look cool in front of his men and enemies.
>>
>>32262844
>will limp wristing a semi auto actually cause it to jam?

I've done it with a sub compact in .40sw, if I didn't have a good grip the snap would cause the next round to not feed correctly.
>>
>>32263087
>>32262807
>>32262916
>>32262923
>>32262969
>>32263025
Interesting. I'm gonna try to do this on purpose with my G2.
>>
>>32263133
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limp_wristing
Jesus, what the fuck has happened to /k/?
>>
@OP
That clip is from a video game.
>>
>nobody in the thread considers that there was already a round in the chamber when he loaded the magazine and let the slide ride forward, causing a double feed

You guys are one retarded bunch
>>
>>32263825
This.

It's even noted in the game by snake

>Snake: Mmm... Whenever he put a new clip in his gun he'd always load the first round by hand, whether there was a round left in the chamber or not. It's a technique they teach in the Middle East. By making sure there's always a round in the chamber, you eliminate the risk of pulling the trigger with nothing to fire. He must have heard about it from someone, or read it somewhere... in any case, he probably wanted to try it out for himself. And he was obviously motivated by vanity to show off his new technique. That's when you make mistakes. The battlefield is an unforgiving place. The only techniques you can rely on are the ones you've mastered through experience and practice.

>inb4 clip
>>
>>32262913
>So why the fuck did he eject the first bullet?

Editing mistake. It was supposed to be inject and not eject. Even his hand movements looks like he is trying to load something.
>>
>>32263838
Still doesn't make sense to me. Assuming this is consistent and he carried 8+1 then yea, he fired 7 times plus the one he ejected meaning there would still be one left in the chamber. So in the end scene, he has the gun and twirls it giving you a clear view that that slide is forward. He how could he have in that time, put a mag in and pulled the slide back without ejecting the cartridge in there. Maybe I'm just being retarded.
>>
>>32262789
The cartridge didn't go all the way in because he didn't pull back the slide far enough when he was trying to show off hand loading it.
>>
how did you fuckers all miss this when its been discussed to death before and second post had it right?
its not him ejecting a round.
its him attempting to single load one round into the mak through the ejection port which fails miserably.
>>
>>32262789

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7B7olCK2co
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.