[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Industry only thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

You may only post in this thread if you work in the weapons industry. You must stereotype the people above you based on where they work.
>>
>>32260608
Hah. I'm not coming back into the industry until I work for my self. And I'm just gonna be an 01. I'm not gonna help make shit.

The ar15 industry is the new hk. Fucking high end retarded bullshit. Yes...I'm bitter. Lol.
>>
>>32260686
Where'd you work?

At least my company has been in the AR industry for a while...
>>
File: HKbulletsBackwards.jpg (43KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
HKbulletsBackwards.jpg
43KB, 700x525px
>>32260608
Of course i know how to operate a gun!
>>
File: 20161115_142029.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20161115_142029.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>32260608
Get at me
>>
>>32260716
First place I won't give. Went to high school with the guy and yeah I left because he just ended up being a complete dbag but that's between him and I. I'm keeping it at that.

Second and final place are the guys that made the raptor charging handles now they make their own rifles. They had no communication, crazy as shit owners, and complete hypocritical bullshit everyday. They kissed ass hard. The part that pissed me off is when I resigned they lied and took ten hours off my check. Anything to fucking save a buck and get the one up on someone, huh?

I'm just burned out and need to work for my self. I said I wouldn't say the name of the first outfit but here's an example of why I got mad at him:

>Be us, visiting a customers store. Manufacturing direct to store is rare with distributors in the picture but we did for a few.
>My boss sees competition on the wall. Flips out. Pressures them into buying more and makes them feel bad.
>We leave and because we're friends I tell him they didn't sign anything and he's being a nigger.

He didn't pay me once, was forgetful with money matters, and the overall history I have with him made me realize I just need to distance my self from him. His desire to use people was unacceptable to me. I can go on and on but I'm done. I'm tired of the gun industry showing me nothing but bullshitters and scumbags.
>>
>>32260920
>Hurr durr we have one design we came up with and it was on futarwepinz and now we're just an importer
So I assume you work in imports?
>>
>>32260920

Virginia Beach?
>>
>>32261252
Chesapeake
>>
>>32261180
Even better, I build the shits
>>
>>32261364
>post WW1
>making SMGs
KEk!! You guys make buggy whips too?
>>
Is it a good idea to get a student visa and try to come over to the US doing gun smithing.
>>
>>32261440
No lol, especially since you can't buy firearms on a student visa.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.