[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /k/ have a red headed stepchild in their collection? Mine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_1045.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1045.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Does /k/ have a red headed stepchild in their collection?

Mine is Far right. First and worst gun I've bought so far
>>
>>32260113

my SR1911.

it looks nice and it's fun to shoot but I wish I'd bought something else, looking back on it. i'm kind of a poorfag.
>>
OP here

I actually got screwed into buying that Enfield

> last year
> kinda wanted an SMLE
> friend found one online
> saw pictures and it was 100% SMLE
> friend offered to pick it up for me on The weekend
> meet my friend Monday morning
> pulls out that abomination
> lost $250
> took it shooting once and it actually fires worse than it looks
>>
File: M38_C.jpg (415KB, 1024x573px) Image search: [Google]
M38_C.jpg
415KB, 1024x573px
This Turkish M98/37 Mauser I got with bayonet for $100. It shot like shit (partly because the stock was poorly fitted to the action) and while horsing around with it playing Prussian I banged the butt on the concrete so hard I cracked the stock through the wrist. That was two years ago, and it's been in parts ever since. A couple months ago I finally got around to trying my hand at repairs, but that's in limbo now because I can't find my supply of Acraglass.
>>
>>32260518
just buy a new stock theyre like $40 tops
>>
>>32260531
>spend 50% of the value of the rifle to fix it
No thanks. Besides, I have a couple other old milsurps that are more valuable and also require stock repairs before I'm comfortable shooting them, so it's good practice.
>>
I bought a post freedom group Marlin model 60 because I wanted a semiauto .22 to fool around with. What a piece of shit. Big ugly warning stamped into the barrel, plastic galore, and the shittiest wandering iron sights I've ever used. It shoots consistent groups, just hardly ever where the sights are pointed. It's so cheap it almost doesn't seem worth the trouble to get rid of it.

Maybe I'll bring it to a police gun buyback.
>>
>>32260113
Bersa Thunder .380

I don't know if it's me or the gun, but I shoot about 7" low and left at 25 feet and can't get a consistent group to save my life. No problem keeping shots within the 9 ring with other pistols.
>>
mines a rossi .44 mag lever action
nice octagonal barrel, cool case hardening, but theres a gap in the stocktang and the magazine tube has a setscrew at the muzzle end that keeps unscrewing, causing the tube to move forward, causing feeding problems.
>>
File: IMG_20161029_135506677.jpg (3MB, 4320x2432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161029_135506677.jpg
3MB, 4320x2432px
>>32260113
>>32260113
Yugo SKS I rescued off Gunbroker. You know, the damndest thing is that the folding adjustable stock is actually kinda handy. I'm still looking for a wood stock, blade bayo, and original mag, but I don't feel any rush.
>>
My RAS47 :(
>>
>>32260113
repaint that wall you fucking neophyte.
>>
File: Tec9-5739.jpg (1MB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
Tec9-5739.jpg
1MB, 2000x1333px
>>32260113
>>32260204

For $250 you didn't do that bad. Go to a gatshow and buy some beater stock and presto you have a decent beater rifle.

> Also, my ugly redhead

I still don't know why I bought it, I've only shot it once, it's terribly out of place amoung my milsurp/ leverguns/ fuddy collection, the closest thing to it is probably my 20" HBAR... yeah

It is cool because it's pre-ban for my shitty state (MA), so it will always stay in the state, that's the condition I bought it on.

I've only shot it once and it was a jam factory with a trigger worse than a Mosin.
>>
Why do you guys buy shit guns. Do you not do research?
>>
I bought a Remington 870 Police Magnum with rifle sights, +2 extension, and a Speedfeed IV stock. It's been my favorite shotgun config for a long, long time.

Only after I bought it did I realize I live in a place where the only shotgun range that lets me use more than slugs and allows "riot guns" is an hour and a half away.

Its been unfired for 4 years.
>>
File: index.jpg (7KB, 200x149px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7KB, 200x149px
>>32260113
>>32260204
Nigger you couldn't handle good british engineering if you were strapped into a mini and sent rocketing across the London Bridge while God Save the Queen plays on high.

The Lee-Enfield is the best bolt action rifle to bless God's Green Earth and has not, and will not ever be surpassed.

Yeah know the Spitfire right? The legendary WW2 aircraft that shot nazi messershits out of the sky left and right? It shot the .303, a round crafted by the Holy Son himself for all intended firearm purposes, weither thats killing niggers in aftica, killing Nazis, or killing big game.

You are one of the few blessed individuals to have owned and fired one, and you can't even appreciate it, you fucking wog.

KYS
>>
File: 1361863977533.png (216KB, 393x391px) Image search: [Google]
1361863977533.png
216KB, 393x391px
>>32264544
>Nigger you couldn't handle good british engineering if you were strapped into a mini and sent rocketing across the London Bridge while God Save the Queen plays on high.
>>
my c39v2.
>>
File: dfg.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
dfg.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
>>32260113
I got this little taurus .22lr revolver for free, the trigger pull is horrendous even in single action it has a hard break, and the small size makes it hard to hold comfortably. When you pull the trigger in double action the rounds sometimes don't go off because it doesn't have enough force, you have to fire single action if you want any reliability.

It's also not very accurate but I think that's my fault for not having a proper grip on it. My mom loves shooting it so I keep it for her to practice with. She has a j frame but the recoil starts hurting her hands after a few round. She has gotten much better with her 38 since she's been practicing with the 22 so its not a complete waste, but every time I see it I wish it was a ruger mk2 or something better.
>>
File: Screenshot_58.png (123KB, 247x322px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_58.png
123KB, 247x322px
>>32264544
>mfw
>>
File: f30.png (158KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
f30.png
158KB, 500x281px
>>32264544
>and you can't even appreciate it, you fucking wog.

I was straight faced until I read that
>>
>>32260113
so file a form 1 and make it into a .45ACP suppressed pistol?

I mean, it's the logical progression, right?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.