[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking at this, thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: CPX-2_BB_3Q-web-768x768.jpg (109KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
CPX-2_BB_3Q-web-768x768.jpg
109KB, 768x768px
I'm planning on buying this in the next week or so, just something simple, cheap and effective. Is there anything else I should consider?

http://www.sccy.com/product/cpx-2-cb-9mm/
>>
>>32259952
A base model chevy cruze is cheap, simple, and effective. Is that what you want?
Analogy being this: it works, but youll probably hate it.
If you want one of their special snowflake color combinations, go for it. If not, know the trigger sucks and its a chore to shoot
>>
>>32259952
I love mine. Fit and finish is better than most guns 2x its price. Wheter or not I would recommend it to you depends on what you want it to do.
>>
Not a bad truck gun. If it gets stolen they replace it
>>
I want one when I move out of commieforniastan
>>
The trigger breaks really far back and has a long reset. The materials are of questionable quality. They have an outstanding customer service department, because by god they need one. Company is in Florida, home to terrible firearm companies. It's about #4 in that state, edging out Century Arms.

And it comes in Aqua and Orange. The CPX-1 is just the version with the safety. The new 3 is a 380.
>>
File: Image000011.jpg (206KB, 1200x662px) Image search: [Google]
Image000011.jpg
206KB, 1200x662px
OP here

Would I be better off saving to buy a Glock 19 gen4 MOS? I have a weird colorblindness and the sights you can place on them really help me. I'm looking for a firearm to have in my car and to carry, preferably 9mm
>>
>>32262801
If you had the option I'd say the G19 is way better than an SCCY if you're willing to fork over the extra $200 (for the base model Gen 4 anyway). While a lot of people have their complaints the Glock stock triggers are fairly decent IMO.
>>
I have a SCCY CPX-2

I paid for it with credit card rewards points. It's cheap. Is it a good gun? I mean, it shoots and only malfunctioned once because the new mag I got is not really to spec.

The thing came out of the box full of metal shavings from milling or something. The trigger is SHIT and it feels like it's made of tin.

But for the price it's fine. And it's like something that you could potentially lose or break without feeling destroyed over.

I kinda want to buy a second to leave in my truck.
>>
>>32262801
Police trade in Glocks come in once in a while for around 350 if you want to buy used.
>>
Held one at last gun show. I can't deal with the finger grooves. I have large (not fat) hands and the grooves just ruin the gun for me. Also, not that the CPX-1 should even be considered, but the ledges around the safety also dig into your hand. I dont understand how the designers let both of these issues go into production. It's like they never held the gun they were designing.
>>
>>32261208
Not anymore
>>
It's not a gun for gun people, it's a gun for people who need a gun but can't afford to be gun people, but need something that isn't a fucking hi-point.
>>
>>32259952
I own one, my personal experience with the gun is that it is reliable and it is accurate for a CC gun. I personally dont like glocks and I wanted something that I wouldn't mind being in a evidence locker for a year if I had to use it. But if you want something reliable and cheap this is your gun, I have literally never had a hang up and it puts the rounds where you want them.
>>
>>32265598
This is not true, I own plenty of guns and while it may not be my favorite it beats the hell out of a highpoint or even a ket tec for that matter.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.