[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bersa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: t9p_3.jpg (382KB, 900x585px) Image search: [Google]
t9p_3.jpg
382KB, 900x585px
How many of you guys have had experience with the Bersa thunder 9mm? Is it a good full sized pistol? Reliable, accurate, etc? I know there aren't that many accessories for it, but I don't mind.
>>
I absolutely love mine, my only complaint is the slide release on mine was stiff as fuck from the factory and required a couple evenings of racking to get smooth. Small price to pay for a nearly full ambi gun though. If it had a dual sided mag release instead of switchable it would be up there with HKs for perfect guns. Eats fucking everything, full metal frame, excellent controls. They are really underrated guns.
>>
>>32259343
I was thinking the same thing. I've seen all kinds of affordable guns being completed shit. But this one is something else. The quality is good and the only malfunctions I've ever had were because of really shitty ammo, and even then they were super rare.
>>
File: marsoc0520.jpg (295KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
marsoc0520.jpg
295KB, 2048x1536px
>>32258826
No experience with their 9mm but a m8 I knew in University had a Bersa 45, CC I think, can't really recall other than it was a .45 Not bad. I remember being kinda pleasantly surprised at what it was for the price it was, not horrific quality. Not something ideally I'd go on deployments/missions with but if tough on cash and wanted something for around the house or something than I wouldn't not go for it.
>>
>>32258826
>full size
>9mm
Try again.
>>
>>32260745
.45 or nothing. You don't even need to aim with a .45, just shoot near the guy and he'll go flying 2000 yards.
>>
>>32258826
I had a bersa 380 about 10 years ago and at the time it was easily one of the most underrated guns you could get. Today that is no longer the case. There are equally cheap or cheaper and better options. It was a fine gun but not unlike sig, you need to grease the rails.

Now, as for the one pictured. I have no experience with it, if it's cheap then I'd say go for it but keep the rails greased. If it's comparable to an Arex 1 then I'd say get the Arex or whatever. DESU the rail sticking out from under the slide weirds me out. There's no reason for that.
>>
>>32258826
Is it a clone of any particular design? Looks a little Hi-Power ish
>>
>>32260861
According to Wikipedia "The gun bears some resemblance to the Walther P88 pistol, although the internal design is a modified version (double action) of the Beretta M 1951"
Also no, it's not comparable to a high point.
>>
>>32260861
Woops misread you there. Thought you said hi point, kek.
>>
I have the .380 and love it. Not many concealed carrys are 8+1.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.