[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The ECHO triggers have shipped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 3

File: echo trigger (2).jpg (386KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
echo trigger (2).jpg
386KB, 800x600px
Well at least we know they weren't bought off or told to can it by the ATF.

People have started getting their Echo triggers from fostech.

Though according to some responses received on forums it seems that somebody behind the scenes was trying to fuck them over on getting the products out the door.
> their credit card company magically dropped them
> a shipment of parts magically didnt come in

But they've still pulled through. Said something about 4,500 orders being processed.

C I V I L I A N
L E G A L
F U L L
A U T O

is now here

(yeah I know about slidefire, franklin armoury, and digi-trigger, I feel this is the only version that is uncompromised in some way though)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_xuACyPFPk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL-sSBthES0

These trigger-type systems are better than Full Auto actually because its not a straight mag dump. And the fire rate would be more controllable at 6 to 10 per second anyway (MP38 fire rate or so).

> 480 bucks
> but its going to cost you more ammo anyway so why do you care
> lack of ATF hassles
>>
>>32256853
>C I V I L I A N
>L E G A L
>F U L L
>A U T O

No, that's not even close to what it is
>>
>>32257336
This

OP you're a faggot , it's not full auto

It's a fucking fire release trigger, these have been available on trap shotguns for years
>>
Wow this looks amazing, I wasn't ever that this existed. Shit looks just like full auto but what the fuck do I know
>>
isnt this just a binary trigger?
>>
>>32257639
yep but the best one designed for ar15s thus far
>>
>>32256853
I guess I live under a rock - haven't heard about this at all yet. So how does this work, fires a shot when the trigger is released as well as pulled?

How does the ATF not classify that as 2 shots with 1 trigger pull?

>echo trigger and bumpfire stock

what would happen?
>>
>>32256853
Go away shill no one here has $480 to spend we are almost all NEETs.
>>
So from what I gathered you need to buy their bolt and trigger? Quite pricey and looks like it takes forever to ship. I wish it was 'in stock' but its obvious that they make them as the orders come in
>>
Just out of curiosity, what happens if you fire one round, but you change your mind and don't want to fire a second round on release? Can you flip safety and cancel firing the second round?
>>
>>32257669
bolt CARRIER and Trigger, and Selector. you buy one package and get all three. are you using a text only browser? can you not see the OP pic?
>>
>>32257654

>echo trigger and bumpfire stock

Jams. Jams would happen.
>>
>>32257697
that's exactly how it works
>>
What is the average shipping time on these shits?
>>
>>32257716
thats the franklin armory one. iirc, the Echo has some kind of limiter to make sure the hammer is only released when the bolt is closed
>>
>>32257654
It is one shot per manipulation of the trigger. Not one shot per pull of the trigger. Though some state laws specify pull over manipulation.
>>
I hope you have fun with your toy its not my cup of tea.
>>
What if I pull the trigger back and then don't want to fire the second shot?
>>
No thanks. I'll just buy parts to repair my "pre 86 m16"
>>
>>32257944
You catch it with your mouth since you can't read the thread
>>
I condone this thread
>>
It's definitely a well thought out system and the price definitely reflects that. Now that all the pre-orders are being fulfilled I'm looking to see some non-shill reviews of the parts. The only real appeal to me is getting to have a three position selector legally.
>>
File: bfsv3.jpg (255KB, 1200x955px) Image search: [Google]
bfsv3.jpg
255KB, 1200x955px
>>32256853
Franklin armory beat them by months with a better solution.

No proprietary carrier and normal hammer.
>>
>>32259531
No, those malfunction when you outrun the gun. The echo trigger just doesn't fire.
>>
File: MG_7768.jpg (374KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
MG_7768.jpg
374KB, 1500x1000px
>>32259781
That was the V2 with the backup disconnector triggerpack design.

V3 has none and "outrunning the gun" is a commonly misconstrued for BUD engagement
>>
>>32259781
First gen yes, FA is on third gen now.
>>
>>32256853
>C I V I L I A N
>L E G A L
>F U L L
>A U T O

You are the kind of autist who writes to the ATF asking if it's ok to shoulder a pistol brace or if it's this ammo which can pierce armor in a rifle is ok for use in your AR pistol.
>>
>>32256853

A little less goofy than the slidefire stocks. Not as gucci as an actual transferable.

It's pretty easy to distinguish which is which by cadence, so while you look stupid trying to imitate full auto, the guy with a DIAS is fucking embarrassing you.
>>
Question: my AR is a pretty cheap one I threw together, and it doesn't have a full auto bcg. I know this isn't actually full auto functionality, but would I need to replace the bcg to get this trigger to work properly for me?
>>
>>32259993

Apparently this one uses a proprietary bolt carrier that comes packaged with it. Nothing to worry about.

You should buy a full auto BCG anyway. They're cheap and available everywhere.
>>
>>32256853
i know they're 400 bucks but i am excited for these triggers. Closest thing we're probably gonna get to full auto without some magical lawsuit being ruled on by the supreme court.
>>
So should I go for franklin armory binary trig or this thing? Anyone have an actual experience with the binary trig? I have more money than brains hence why I'm interested in these contraptions
>>
>479 US dollars

Lmao no fucking way. Can literally build an entire AR for that or nearly enough fuck that.
>>
>>32261414
b-but it can't shoot as fast
>>
There are /k/omandos ITT RIGHT NOW who don't like ATF-approved, multiple-round-firing-capable triggers... wtf?!
>>
>>32256853
I can double down at the end of this month
>>
>>32256853
Can these be shipped to Oregon? Franklin Armory didn't want to sell them cause Oregon supposedly has a different definition of Machine Gun than Federal Law.
>>
>>32257746
You're going to be waiting for over a year at this point. I ordered mine in March and was ~#14000 on the list. They kept delaying release and delaying release and still allowing preorders. Who knows how many there are now.
>>
this is stupid and dangerous and nothing like full auto. explain how its safe to have a gun that shoots after you let go of the trigger? i fail to see the utility of something this dumb
>>
>>32257654
>>echo trigger and bumpfire stock

I'd swear I've seen a video of exactly this, maybe it was the Franklin trigger though. I think it may have been MAC?
>>
>>32262115
MAC definitely didn't do one and I've seen a shit ton of echo trigger vids.
>>
>>32262115
>>32262169
MAC did do one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcIMERWjhiw
But I don't think he ever put a bumpski on it in the video.
>>
>>32262005
basically consider it a lost cause gotcha.
>>
>>32257825
>mfw I live in washington....
>>
>>32262249
That's what I meant, he didn't do one on the combo. I did just find a claimed combo video though:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuMEiFWdytw

>>32262274
At this point, pretty much. You basically had to get in early for any hope of realistically seeing one, and even then there were a shit ton of problems OP didn't mention. I worked for an FFL at the time of my preorder and I was constantly getting updates from our fostech rep.
>>
>>32262381
fug
>>
>>32262416
Honestly the fact that they've even began shipping (starting early Nov) surprises me at all.
>>
>>32259992

Personally I think someone who spent over $10,000 for "muh real full auto" looks a lot more stupid.
>>
Fucking idiots why announce preorders if you don't have the capital to fulfil the order relatively fast. I hate this shit
>>
>>32264129
They announced in January with plans to ship come April. Then August. Then November. They just kept pushing the date back and kept taking orders in the meantime.
>>
>>32264142
Well yea that's my point. It should have been all sorted out by this time
>>
Shame they're almost $500 and can fuck up your pin
>>
>>32262031
>my ignorance
It's the third position on your selector, numbnuts. Fire/safe/binary. The safety still works and prevents firing from either trigger position. That said, it's still a toy, much like true full auto. Will make for fun trayvon triples though on the range.
>>
>>32257697
>>32257719
yep. that's one of the things that makes this trigger stand out from similar ones in the past, they didn't have this safety feature.
>>
>>32261632
It can if you are Michael J. Fox.
>>
>>32257783
Lite the M16 auto sear?
>>
>>32266748
Lel
>>
>>32256853
I fucked up a 80% lower and it does the same thing as that trigger.

Only cost me $0
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.