[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chinese/Russian Destruction

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 14

File: The enemy.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
The enemy.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
/k/ommandos,

I'm seeing a lot of pro-russia/pro-china posting on this board, a lot of it by obvious paid posters but some of it by cuck traitors, who would rather bend over and take it in the ass from a foreign autocracy than fight for democracy. Some of you seem to have forgotten who the enemy is.

So I ask the few of you who are still faithful to the cause espoused by our righteous forebears-- how would you, as an American president, defeat the chief existential threat to the United States and the freedoms we advocate? Economically or Militarily, or a combination of both?
>>
>>32256205
>a lot of it by obvious paid posters but some of it by cuck traitors

Is this how you try to cope with your country supporting 'moderates' who still behead people?
>>
>>32256228
To what are you referring to, Mr. Ivan?
>>
>>32256205
>south africa enemies
>Armenia enemies
>saudis good guys
>honduras good guys
wew
>>
>>32256417
Blame whoever made the map. I just hate Ruskies and Chinks.
>>
File: 1467985446503.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1467985446503.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>32256334
>I hate commies!
>doesn't realize he funds islamic commie terrorists just by paying taxes
get a load of this guy
>>
>>32256228

Go bomb some more civilian "jihadis" with unguided cluster munitions you vatnik nigger
>>
I'll never fall for China and Russia's nonsense.

I don't know about the rest of America.
>>
>>32256476
>islamic commie terrorists

Who are you referring to? The YPG?
>>
>>32256205
Why isn't California red on the map?
>>
>>32256228

Go bomb some more civilian "jihadis" with unguided cluster munitions you vatnik nigger

fuck putin cucks and their horseshit fucking narratives of the syrian conflict. I can't believe even /pol/ was gullible enough to buy that bill of memes.
>>
The enemy is you fucking warmongers regardless of what country you come from
>>
>>32256205

No, Fuck you. We are in NATO to protect ourselves against terrorist from Africa and America. We have no business with Russia.
>>
File: 1456477936356.jpg (134KB, 1920x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1456477936356.jpg
134KB, 1920x1020px
>>32256499
I meant extremist terrorism in general, but yeah
>>
>>32256516

>/pol/
>worships Assad
>Doesn't care he has killed tens of thousands of innocent people
>>
>>32256587
>Doesn't care he has killed tens of thousands of innocent people
nigga what
>>
>>32256485
>>32256516
>that samefagging
Hi OP :^)
>>
>>32256536
>NATO has nothing to do with Russia
>yes, that NATO, the one that has literally defined US-Russia relations since its inception

The purpose of NATO is to keep the Americans in, the Russians out, and the Germans down.
>>
>>32256603

92 percent of civilian casualties are the result of Assad's forces.

Don't give me that "nigga what?" feigned ignorance. You know damn well it's true.
>>
>>32256205
Your thread is shit and I hate you
>>
>>32256205
>forgetting Thailand

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thailand%E2%80%93United_States_relations
>>
>>32256661
As you should, you fucking slav. We'll eventually wipe you from the face of the earth, it's just going to take a while.
>>
>>32256705
>American
>Destroy Slavs
enjoy being brown
>>
>>32256205
>taking ironic shitposting seriously

sad to see 4chan go the way of reddit desu
>>
>>32256560
Oh, you mean the group that has done more to fight ISIS than any one nation?

Oh right, I forgot, Putin's cocksucking fag internet army doesn't care about fighting ISIS. "Terrorist" means "anyone who doesn't align with our autocratic regime" when you speak Russia.
>>
>>32256715

Enjoy being subservient to rising China.

China may buy most of your military exports, but it is also copying them shamelessly.

Sooner or later, China will bankrupt your arms export industry by stealing all your military technology.
>>
>>32256731
Okay whoa chill on the edge out there!
>I hate commies
>but they're ok if the US is behind them
Casuals these days, if you hate commies, you hate them all.
>>
"China's going to rule the world!"

Soon as you defeat those FOUR pesky separatist movements (Hong Kong, Taiwan, Uighurs, Tibetans) going on simultaneously.
>>
File: image.png (68KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
68KB, 500x500px
>>32256205
I bet you think the moderates can even win.

I bet you think ISIS won't kick their ass if it wasn't for Assad.

I bet you keep forgetting what happens every time the US supports rebels and then has to put them down after they win.

As times change nations change and aren't what they used to be America is not the good guy it was an is looking like an objective bad guy.

All in all I'm to lazy to give a big post so I'll sum it up best I can.

>America is becoming the bad guy.
>People are looking for alternatives.
>Naturally they look at what opposes the bad guy in this case the USA
>Russia and China.
>China has a bank that isint as fucked as the IMF (I could right a book on how fucking terrifying the IMF is), and Russia opposes Us backed government, and rebels in both Syria, and Ukraine.
>Since they oppose US they are seen as people trying to help against US multinational aggression

Literally the US is like a classic Sci-fi evil police state/government at this point.

The real good guys though are pic related.
>>
>>32256642

Not your personal army.
>>
File: image.png (463KB, 1200x975px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
463KB, 1200x975px
>>32256705
>Americans
>Destroy Slavs
>Adolf
>Napolean
>Poles
>literally Slavs whole history is people trying to wipe them out then watching as the destroyer has this backfire and fuck up the invading nation in some way.

Step on that landmine dumbass hopefully I'll finish my service and be in Alaska by the time dumbasses like you start something you know historically no one could finish.
>>
>2016
>Nearly 2017
>S T I L L not realizing that in the modern world stage Russia is actually the good guy while the EU and US and globalism in general are the bad guys
>>
>>32256823
>>32256951
>Russia is the good guy!
>America is a police state!
>no, trust me, I read it on RT! Yeah, the government funded mouthpiece
>It's a good thing that there aren't heavy handed restrictions on my freedom of information and internet access! Good thing that nobody who has ever criticized the regime has gone missing or experienced an unfortunate accident! Good thing my government hasn't annexed any countries without provocation recently!
>If any of that were true, claiming that America is a police state would be terribly ironic.

>>32256949
>Russia has never lost a war!
>except that one
>oh, and that one too
>oh, and like 80% of the wars we've ever fought that have ended in catastrophic failure due to vatnik incompetence despite overwhelming advantages in men and materiel
>>
very good bait thread. 10/10.
>>
>>32256205
>svalbard
>red
>>
>>32256205
Make a shit ton of nukes in secret, and arm them. Start calling up communist nations, largest to smallest, and telling them that if they don't surrender control, they will be knocked off the face of the earth. Start working on improving missile defense in case of retaliation. Use their nukes to continue conquering, until the entire world is either under democracy or destroyed.
>>
>>32256205
These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.
>>
>>32257059
This. Generally there are two types of people making these pro-Russia arguments : westerners who can't even realize how bad it is over there, and vatniks who have no idea how much better the west is.

So basically anyone claiming Russia is better than the west has no fucking clue how shitty Russia is.
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 900x900px
>>32257059
Russia is still around dumbass my point is every time it's a war of destruction against them they survive.

Also for the other one you proved your either doing this as bait or are one massive blind flag waving fudd who has no ideas of their own but "America is best at everything forever!!!".
>>
>>32256205
>getting this buttblasted by wumao and vatniks
The fact that you feel so threatened by them suggests that, to some extent, you're falling for their message.

China and Russia are still developing nations, with the associated growing pains, in their current form they're not particularly threatening to the US. One day America may find itself sharing the world stage with other players, but this should not threaten what America is, and what it stands for.
>>
>>32256652
>"civilian"
Bigot. Stop assuming your Eurocentric social concepts are valid in the Islamic world.
>>
>>32256428
you're fucking retarded
>>
>>32256205

>> /pol/
>>
>>32256205
>morocco
>enemy of the USA
what?
>>
>>32257587
Germany is also still around.
Doesn't mean they didn't lose two world wars
>>
File: 1481128528786.jpg (498KB, 1020x687px) Image search: [Google]
1481128528786.jpg
498KB, 1020x687px
>>32256205

So much American butthurt in this post.

Do you see this pic? Your moderate vermin scum are trapped like rats in an approx. 5x5km pocket.

Now, we'd just cover everything in napalm and pretend to have overheard their cries for surrender.

With a bit luck, some burning CIA operatives maybe forget their Arabic and unveil their east-coast English.

Then, we will send their ashes back to Virginia.
Literally "Take me Home" in an urn, because that's "where they belong".
>>
File: sino-thai gripen vs J-11.jpg (229KB, 901x850px) Image search: [Google]
sino-thai gripen vs J-11.jpg
229KB, 901x850px
>>32256670
Thailand is a secret Chinese ally, though.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-thailand-china-idUSKCN0ZH4V4

>Junta-ruled Thailand says it will buy three Chinese submarines

And thesy train Chinese pilots as well by exposing them to Western training and let them gauge how the best of the Western pilots perform.

You mad that your "friends" are cucking you? You should be.
>>
File: Allies.jpg (305KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Allies.jpg
305KB, 1000x1500px
>>32256205
>Russia
>Threat

You realize that Russian-American bonds existed before they were commies, right?
Russia was one of the few nations to maintain relations with the Union during the Civil War.

Fuck off McCain, suck some more Saudi cock.
>>
>>32261167
Which is why the occupied all of eastern europe after ww2
>>
>>32261150
Thailand could plant cameras in the US embassy and stream the footage directly to China, and they STILL wouldn't be as two-faced as Israel though.
>>
>>32261167
Russia isn't a threat because its not a military power, but have they and will continue to hack us.
>>
Just keep pushing the price of oil down. Keep fracking, subsidize tar sands exploration, natural gas liquification, whatever you need to do.

Keeps OPEC trying to game theory who is going to cut production when they all need the money from selling oil.

Keeps Russia poor, because essentially the entire country is based on an extraction economy.

Keeps Iran poor, who needs the oil money for propping up its government and keeping the young people happy.

Keeps all the bad guys poor.
>>
>>32262669
This guy gets it.
>>
>a lot of it by obvious paid posters
Nigger what? This if 4chan, even if people took this site seriously the posts disappear in a day.
>>
>>32256779
I read an article on forced sterilization and abortion to combat urgyur and Tibetan separatism. Talk about playing the long game
>>
>>32258297
Yes, Germany still exists, however, unlike Russia, they're castrated and play a comparatively small role in global politics.
>>
>>32257507
Is school out already?
Better go to bed or you won't be allowed to play video games tomorrow
>>
>>32261473
>but have they and will continue to hack us.
holy fucking shit, just stop
>>
>>32262790
Seriously, we won the post-cold war by starving the beast. Until Russia figures out how to build something useful other than third world export aircraft, they're completely dependent on an extraction economy. Minimize that, you fix the problem without firing a shot.
>>
File: americas_first_friend.png (127KB, 800x6805px) Image search: [Google]
americas_first_friend.png
127KB, 800x6805px
>morocco
>enemy
>>
File: Glorious Motherland.jpg (56KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Glorious Motherland.jpg
56KB, 500x375px
>>32257587
>Russia is still around dumbass my point is every time it's a war of destruction against them they survive.
>Also for the other one you proved your either doing this as bait or are one massive blind flag waving fudd who has no ideas of their own but "America is best at everything forever!!!".

Got it. So your essential position has been scaled back from "I'll be in Alaska" to "Russia is great at surviving repeated humiliating defeats". No need to say any more. I completely agree.

However, I never did any flag waving. You just made the claim that america was the bad guy and Russia was the good guy, which, after I was finished howling with laughter, I rebutted with complete truthfulness.
>>
>>32261167
>old relations=good relations

Russians were also responsible for the largest genocides in history. They've proven over the last 500 years that they aren't capable of free and democratic governments. Anyone who supports amicable relations with the world's best propagandized dictatorship is a traitor, and half of the people online that you think agree with you are paid posters designed to manipulate the american public into complacency.
>>
>>32256205
We dont live in a democracy we live in a constitutional republic
>>
>>32262846
>a site where a gullible and self-victimizing portion of the population feed off of each other's retardation with total anonymity as a ground rule
>where no quality or substance is expected in order to substantiate an argument
>Implying that the Kremlin wouldn't see this as a juicy target for paid posters
>>
>>32257059
>Russia is the good guy!
>America is a police state!
Both of you guys behave like niggers trying to gobble up whatever influence you can be. Sometimes the third world wants to be left alone.
>It's a good thing that there aren't heavy handed restrictions on my freedom of information and internet access!
No but it's heavily surveillanced thanks to the Patriot Act and the NSA. Meanwhile, you have your private media corporations becoming political propaganda machines for their world views of their candidates and their ideologies. Face it buddy, the news ain't objective as it once was.
>Good thing my government hasn't annexed any countries without provocation recently!
>recently
Nice way to exclude US enforced coups and intervention against Latin America and Africa during the Cold War. I even bear witness of your betrayals against Portugal. You faggots are like the same vatnik niggers who claim they're doing it for the betterment of the people, just with a different flag. Oh, have I forgot to mention the shitfest that was Iraq?
>If any of that were true, claiming that America is a police state would be terribly ironic.
The path has slowed downed, and hopefully ends there and reverse or stays as is, but don't lose your guard thinking this nation's government cannot become corrupted over time.
>>
Why would war with Russia and china be on our mind when the government is full of people that want war with Iran?
>>
>>32256205
Did... did you put Jordan down as our enemy on that fruity map?

Man, Jordan has been great.
>>
>>32256205
donald trump is already working on it.

>label China a currency manipulator
>renegotiate NAFTA and trade deals with China in our favor
>make illegal foreign donations to politicians

All of which is in his first 100 days plan.
>>
>>32263704
>modern Americans literally live on genocided Natives land
Tell me more about largest genocides by Russians
>>
File: Currency manipulation.png (95KB, 2200x1096px) Image search: [Google]
Currency manipulation.png
95KB, 2200x1096px
>>32263819

> renegotiate NAFTA and trade deals with China in our favor

> Not realizing NAFTA actually favored the US a ton, since all the regulations were to US standards, meaning the US had zero cost of compliance while Canada and Mexico had to adopt different standards.

I wish people would actually read the source documents every once in a while, instead of getting their opinions from Alex Jones.

>label China a currency manipulator

Look at pic related. The Yuan has lost less value than just about every other major currency except the dollar, which means that Chinese manufacturing has been getting more expensive in the past decade.

The only reason that it hasn't "gained value" is that the dollar is absurdly strong right now due to the more volatile global market, which increases demand (and therefore value) of the dollar as a reserve currency. The Fed has been keeping interest rates at near zero for about 8 years, and yet we've had no inflation because people around the world want dollars.

If anything, the Yuan is artificially over valued vs the dollar. The Chinese government actually rations dollars in currency exchanges. Private citizens are not allowed to exchange yuans for dollars unless they can demonstrate a need for them (overseas trip for example). Even then, if you try to do it in the second half of the year, there's a chance the banks won't have any dollars to give you, in which case you have to go to the black market to buy dollars at the rate of ~ 10:1, vs the official rate of 6.5:1.
>>
>>32263819
Renegotiating NAFTA alone would take years, trade deals are difficult to make and even harder to renegotiate.
>>
>Eastern Europe on Russian side

Have you been in a coma for the last 30 years? They're out for Russian blood 24/7
>>
>>32256652
Lmao yeah ok mohammed and isis and al nusra and al qaeda and the IF etc. are of course righteous mujahideen who are only responsible for 8% of total civilian casualties. Inshallah they shall destroy that kaffir and his western devils.
>>
>>32264177
I really wish people would know anything about econ before reading articles on international finance.

Currency value =/= manipulating currency.

You could manipulate your currency to stay valued as-is despite an investment downturn meaning that your currency will be overvalued.

China does manipulate its currency keeping it as low as it needs to out compete manufacturing in foreign markets yet not too low so its own purchasing power isn't hurt or that it's not too blatantly obvious (yet it is). Notice how as almost every economy in the world Shrank China's has """"grown"""" at about the same rate, yet when ANY audit or actual numbers come out it shows that the books have been cooked or manipulated or that the RMB is being overvalued again.
>>
>>32261448
>>32261150
>>32261448
Thailand has always played every side on every conflict (WWII is a prime example). It's pretty much understood Thailand is more of a wildcard.

As for training. China came to observe US and Thai training during last year's cobra gold, so it's not like Thailand exposing US secrets or anything.

Also, Thailand has been using Chinese equipment for a long time now. Hell, half of the Navy's frigate fleet is made up of 30 year old Chinese made ships. Thailand would have probably gone with south korea or germany if they price wasn't an issue. Their aircraft carrier was originally suppose to be a German made heli carrier, but that priced way too costly, so Spain sold them a scaled down version for cheaper and with cheap (but expensive to upkeep) harriers.
>>
>>32263820
>Tell me more about largest genocides by Russians

Sure.
http://www.ibtimes.com/how-many-people-did-joseph-stalin-kill-1111789

The vast majority of population decline in Native American communities can be attributed to disease. Settlers, while admittedly malicious to the Native Americans, didn't have the resources to pull off genocide by any modern definition.
>>
>>32256205
India is in the Shanghai Cooperation, hence red. South America minus Venezuela is US-aligned. South Africa and Ethiopia are US-aligned.
>>
File: jfk.jpg (61KB, 750x1084px)
jfk.jpg
61KB, 750x1084px
>>32264191
>we do these things not because they are hard, but because they are easy
>I would rather go to the moon because it is the easier thing to do, and would benefit our country greatly
>renegotiating our trade deal is too hard, it's like we're actually doing work traders do every day
You were born free, and you chose to be a fucking commie. Not only a commie, but a lazy one as well.
Disgraceful.
>>
How can a shithole such as russia, so graciously shlong the only worlds superpower over in the middle east, despite throwing russia a hot potato, or should i say cookie onto maidan to fuck them up so that they just leave the sand dunes?

They not only didnt leave, they flew back in with rust buckets and rusty soviet bombs, killing US backed democratic freedom terrorists that are affiliated with the same people responsible for 9/11.

And you wonder why there are so many of them now on this board tormenting your feelings, trying to mine salt as the /pol/tards mined salt off of the libtards when Trump won.

Not only will they stay here, but more will come. Making this board their own too.
>>
>>32270802
>shlong the only worlds superpower
The only ones who got schlonged were (((Soros))) and King Nigger.
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.