[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dr. Manhattan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

How you gonna kill this faggot, /k/?
>>
>>32255186
Get him to an hero. He's a depressed little bitch the entire movie.
>>
No need to kill him.

I'll just cuck him so hard he leaves Earth.
>>
America's so scared of China they had to resort to their pigment of imaginations to fight for them in their substitute reality
>>
>>32255284
This.

Fuck his girlfriend.
>>
>>32255340
it was vietnam you retard
>>
File: 1436970985232.gif (3MB, 370x184px)
1436970985232.gif
3MB, 370x184px
>>32255380
Vietnam Fucking Shits!
>>
>>32255186
10mm
>>
>>32255284
Speaking of,
In the movie, I do recall Mathatan fucking his gf sometimes. Wouldn't the Chenkov radiation fuck her over?
>>
>>32255444

Look at those numbers!!!

22, 55, and 444!
>>
>>32255563
the radiation poisoning that killed all those people was actually induced by Ozymandias
It's in the Before Watchmen series, issue on Moloch if I remember correctly
>>
>>32257736
Yes, Ozymandias orchestrated that to mess with Dr. Manhattan and make him leave Earth
>>
>>32255444
What is this from?
>>
>>32258032
The watchman movie. its Dr. Manhattens nah flashback.
>>
Send him to /r9k/
>>
22 to the head it would bounce around so fast that it makes him retarded.
>>
>>32255186

Convince him to leave. Manhattan is a simple excessive in diplomacy: you really can't kill him, but his physique is so pitiable that anyone capable of talking intelligently can sway him.
>>
>>32258032
Umm. The movie this thread is based off of. Why I posted it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.