[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buying a first handgun bullshittery

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: ghjjhjhghh.jpg (191KB, 1657x793px) Image search: [Google]
ghjjhjhghh.jpg
191KB, 1657x793px
Do I need to shoot handguns at a range before I know what I want? That's fucking expensive to do. I hold this shit in the store and it all feels okay, all the fucking same, all like a motherfucking cock sucking handgun. What in the fuck am i supposed to be looking for? I hate this shit. I have like $1500 to spend and I can't decide on a first gun.

Everything in the store is overpriced like fucking crazy, and everything online is out of reach; I can't inspect it before buying it, and everyone keeps telling me to avoid used at all since I don't know what to look for anyway, and THEN everyone says to not fucking buy anything because Trump is going to make everything cheap again. I've gone to stores in my area 5+ times already and finger-fucked their entire handgun inventory and I can't decide on anything. Faggots keep whistling a different tune to me every day. I HATE this FUCKING SHIT. I just want a GOOD FUCKING DEAL and a good FUCKING first handgun that is WORTH KEEPING for the long haul.
>>
>>32254564
>How it feels in your hand
>How it looks
>How it shoots from a small selection of your three favorites
Why is this hard to comprehend
>>
>I sat in the car and it felt good. I can't tell the difference between cars, do I really have to drive them?

Fuck. Just be a basic bitch and buy a glock like every other normie
>>
Go find a glock and a M&P (or 1911 instead of a M&P). Aim them at something that's chest height or so. Which grip angle do you like? The Glocks are like Lugers and are more angled forward. Buy the M&P 9 or the glock 17/19, depending on which grip angle points more naturally. Striker fired is nice and you don't want/need external safeties. Stick with 9x19. Now to buy 3 more mags, a holster, and 1000 rounds of wolf ammo and go shoot the fuck out of it.
>>
File: sp-01 vs custom order.png (678KB, 1385x519px) Image search: [Google]
sp-01 vs custom order.png
678KB, 1385x519px
>I just want a GOOD FUCKING DEAL and a good FUCKING first handgun that is WORTH KEEPING for the long haul.

"""cz 75 compact""" AKA the rare special snowflake sp-01 compact -

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/719010903/Firearms/Handguns/CZ-USA/CZ+75+COMPACT+9MM+RAIL+STEEL+FRAME+MANUAL+SAFE

only 500 ever made. total fluke that they were even made and even more so that they were imported into the USA instead of being sold in europe and they'll never be made again. if you thought CZs felt okay, buy this. it's a good quality gun that you can use for home defense with a light on the rail, or carry if you really, really wanted to. I say it like that because it's full steel and you'd need a gun belt to carry it without eventual fatigue. totally worth keeping this.
>>
File: THICK.jpg (151KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
THICK.jpg
151KB, 800x600px
>>32254612
>glock and a M&P
he said guns worth keeping
>>
>>32254582
>How it feels in your hand
they all feel good
>How it looks
what the fuck do i care
>How it shoots from a small selection of your three favorites
it literally would cost me like $100 to try 3 guns with how nauseously expensive the fucking ranges are here. it's retarded.
>>
File: Sig-Sauer-P320C.jpg (178KB, 1000x680px) Image search: [Google]
Sig-Sauer-P320C.jpg
178KB, 1000x680px
>>32254564
>What in the fuck am i supposed to be looking for?
>I can't decide on a first gun.

Don't get caught up in it. Buy a Glock 19, shoot it until you learn how to get a proper firing grip and get to a point where you can shoot it effectively under time and accuracy constraints. Find some things you don't like about it or you try a different gun one day? Sell your Glock 19 and get that.

Don't get caught up in what everyone else is shooting, pick something that is reliable and has good resale value like the 19 or an P320C and start from there.

I can't stand the bullshit where people tell you to "fingerfuck" a gun at the lgs to see if you like it. Dipshits don't realize that guns are actually shot and a newbie typically doesn't know how to properly hold a handgun so it's a moot point.
>>
>>32254661
you're retarded.

you think they all feel the same because you have no EXPERIENCE, they are definitely NOT all the same .

also dropping 1500 on something you don't know if you like. maybe if you shoot them you're realise they're not all the same. consider the 100 for the range an investment in gaining experience you colossal faggot.
>>
>>32254817
This. Found the spoon feed me millenial. You probably also just want to live in your parent's basement forever. Fuck off to Reddit, snowflake.
>>
>>32254564
>being this fucking angry
>being this fucking retarded
>do no research or too retarded to analyze research results
>can't even settle with the common go to choices that is the glawk
Hope you enjoy being a frustrated faggot because god damn son
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.