[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

please help me understand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1970stock-17.jpg (552KB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1970stock-17.jpg
552KB, 1200x1500px
I'm new to the world of shooting and I need somebody to explain to me why everybody buys ARs and customizes them with a bunch of aftermarket parts. Their all semi auto right? Why do so many people care about comparing and showing off their custom cucked version of a machine gun? Same goes for any other similar rifle.
>>
>>32252025
see all them mini coopers?

see all that shit people put on em?

same concept
>>
File: Git.png (850KB, 602x713px) Image search: [Google]
Git.png
850KB, 602x713px
>>32252025
>cuck
>>
>>32252025
aftermarket parts? such as what?
>>
...they are still excellent guns, dispite being semi
The smart ones build them the way they want from the start. They are the customizable pc of the gun world.
>>
File: 1331495429076.png (339KB, 442x622px) Image search: [Google]
1331495429076.png
339KB, 442x622px
>M16
>M4
>AR15

None of these are machine guns, but I wouldn't expect OP to know what words mean.
>>
>>32252025
>Not becoming the ultimate High-Speed Low-Drag operator with Magpulâ„¢ accessories
It's almost like you are a giant faggot
>>
>>32252025
Semi-auto is better for shootin' and actually hittin'. Plus, they're fun, they're Legos for adults. Like another anon said, it's like people modifying cars, at their base they're the same, your new suspension and built engine isn't going to win you the Le Mans, but they're a fun hobby.
>>
>>32252132
The National Firearms Act would like to have a word with you.
>>
>>32252158
The National Firearms act doesn't truly represent the nature of firearms, in fact it represents politics- just like the OP, who used this as a thinly veiled bait thread to try to get people mad on /k/.

>>>/pol/
Move this to where it belongs.
>>
File: 1473991915467.jpg (121KB, 736x559px) Image search: [Google]
1473991915467.jpg
121KB, 736x559px
>>32252025
I know, I know, we all hate options and customizing shit to suit our own personal needs and likings.

I bet your just a hoot at parties comisar fudd fuck.

OPTIONS ARE THE DEVIL!
>>
>>32252025
Low quality bait, KYS faggot.
>>
>>32252025
The first post actually provides an adequate answer.

Its people who care more about looking cool and showing off than being effective. An effective person would buy a battle rifle and float the barrel and get a modest optic, and hand load for exact precise consistency with each round. Their gun would look inconspicuous and fairly standard.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.