[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop the drug war for tour president

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

File: descarga.jpg (4KB, 176x119px) Image search: [Google]
descarga.jpg
4KB, 176x119px
You have to stop the War on drugs vía eradcation of the cartels, how do you do it
>>
Give zero fucks about political correctness or the nations the Certels reside in. Start bombing them. If Mexico complains about the odd muss here abd there killing 47 people ( who all live in one house), whatever.
>>
>>32250460
>spelling mistakes

My phone sucks and 'm drunk.
>>
>>32250129
Stop arming them via operation fast and furious
>>
>>32250129
Nuke Mexico and Central America
>>
legalize all drugs

>then bomb mexico anyway
>>
>>32250129
I do all the drugs. None left.
>>
Rape squads. Source the meanest motherfuckers with the fattest cocks from every branch of law enforcement and the military. Locate drug traffickers via the usual surreptitious means (phone tapping, monitoring sms and email, as well as having moles finger them). Interrogation now consists of being systematically and repeatedly sodomized by 3 to 5 musclebound men for hours at a time.

Then you 'leak' videos of these new Interrogation techniques. Drug problems gone.
>>
>>32250129

Get the Cia to stop supporting the cartels

No idea how to do that part though, I'm sure it involves $$$
:^)
>>
>>32250460
You forgot boots on the ground.
>>
Make the drugs in the US. More jobs, more taxes, cartells suddenly obsolete.
>>
>>32250672
yeah pretty much this
>>
>>32250129
Easy. I legalize all drugs and use my influence to have other countries do the same. With all drugs being legal, prices will crash down and so will profit. Drug trafficking won't make any money. Cartels will go bankrupt.
>>
Legalize all drugs.
>>
>>32250129
Legalize all drugs and let the pharmaceutical companies fuck up the cartels
>>
>>32250129
Genocide of all non whites should help take care of it
>>
>>32250129
Setup proxy sellers, create a market feud and intentionally have the cartel lead themselves out into the opeen and consequently and covertly shut down operations, not only just be eliminating anyone present at the facility, but keeping their bodies, tracking any celluar/satalite equipment and basically repeating the process nation wide.
>>
>>32250129
You guys and the government are waaaay overthinking this one.
>put tracking device in weed magazine in a state where smoking is still illegal
>tail the buyer until he's buying weed
>arrest him
>back at headquarters, make him give up his dealer
>arrest dealer
>make the dealer give up his dealer or supplier
>repeat process until you've found and arrested the leader of the cartel
>without leadership, the cartel falls apart
>if someone steps up to fill the power vaccuum, just follow these easy steps again
One problem I recognize with this, and that is that weed will probably get fully leagalised soon, but by that time I wouldn't be surprised if they were selling crack cocaine magazines at your local bookstore. Either way, not too hard to locate an addict.
>>
>>32254461
>Implying stoners read
>>
>>32250129
>stop the War on drugs vía eradcation of the cartels

That'll fix everything for all of 5 minutes.

Interrupt the supply and the demand won't dissipate, if anything it'll just drive prices up and make things more violent here in the US as people try to take over an ever more lucrative market.

>>32250460
>Give zero fucks about political correctness

Human rights =/= political correctness and indiscriminately bombing non-muzzies is a great way to get the entire world even more pissed off at us. Go to bed /pol/.
>>
>>32250129
Decriminalize drugs and have the FDA regulate their production and tax them like booze or cigarettes. Cartels become legal businessmen and cease to exist in the current sense.

The only difference between cartels and corporations is that corporations don't murder people in the streets.
>>
File: CAPONE.jpg (33KB, 304x450px) Image search: [Google]
CAPONE.jpg
33KB, 304x450px
>>32250129

>You have to stop the War on drugs vía eradcation of the cartels, how do you do it

Economic pressure.

For starters I'd legalize cannabis and take away half of their profits, leaving the cartels to war among themselves over the remaining drug profits. You can't fight supply and demand, so you have to ask yourself if a drug is more dangerous to the country if its legal or illegal, in the case of cannabis I think its clearly more dangerous if its illegal as was alcohol during prohibition.

Then with the cartels profits halved I'd go after the banks they keep their money in. Crime is a business and if that business isn't profitable then it will decline.
>>
File: 1027246543.jpg (128KB, 1000x541px) Image search: [Google]
1027246543.jpg
128KB, 1000x541px
>>32250129
Launch Operation "Total Thunder Strike".

>all Marines are tactically activated and prepped
>all aircraft carriers are fitted and prepared
>the entire USAF is fueled up and ready to flamejet
>activate all CIA + NSA protocols and assets
>identify cartel bases and factories
>take control of airwaves in S America and warn locals to stay indoors or get shot
>begin immediate bombardment and Marine+Airborne parachute drops
>no prisoners and any civilian colat damage is acceptable
>just get the job done

I would solve the drugs problem in less than 1hr, I promise yuo that Mr. President.
>>
>>32254780

>I'd spend a few trillion dollars and alienate every government in south and central America wiping out the existing cartels at which point new cartels would immediately arise to make money selling drugs which would have a much higher market price because I destroyed most of the supply and everything I did would be undone within 5 to 10 years.

Great plan there jimbo.
>>
>>32254823
Well if they don't like it they can write a complaining letter to the USMC.

Any country that does not cooperate would be occupied and new democratic leaders put in place.

Don't think that this is a fantasy, Trump is a real ball breaker and he wants the job to get done too.
>>
File: .40 keks.png (142KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
.40 keks.png
142KB, 292x257px
>>32254863
>Any country that does not cooperate would be occupied and new democratic leaders put in place.

Because that's worked so well every other time we've done it.
>>
>>32250793
Now you get cartels made of all the closet traps and wannabes from 4chan.

What's the next step in your master plan?
>>
File: 800px-thumbnail.jpg (111KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
800px-thumbnail.jpg
111KB, 800x534px
>>32254875
Name me one time that it hasn't worked.
>>
>>32254890
That'd take too long. Could you name the times it has instead?
>>
>>32254894
Guess you lost that argument then, since you can't name any.
>>
>>32254461
ARe you implying the DEA etc. just arrests indiscriminately and doesnt offer deals or incentives to give up their dealers and doesnt work its way up the chain at all?

and are you also implying that its just a simple knock and cuff to take down a Cartel Head?
>>
>>32254890
Iran
Iraq
Afghanistan
Half of South America (a lot of the immigration crisis now is people fleeing violence we fomented there)
>>
Make meth consumption mandatory at work place. Workplace productivity through the roof. America is great again.
>>
>>32254863
You are fucking retarded if you think muh marines will magically solve the problem of Americans spending billions of dollars to get high with whatever they can snort, smoke, or inject.
>>
>>32254905
>Iran
We didn't set up they're Muslim government, but we will take it down.
>Iraq
The only real gov to stand up to ISIS, so success there.
>Afghanistan
Taliban are no longer in control, even 15 years on.
>Half of South America
The good half, the rest we can fix.
>>
>>32254901
>Guess you lost the argument since I'm an ignorant bitch

Seriously, does Iran-Contra mean anything to you?
>>
>>32254938
I'm sorry if I live in the real world, but what it says in some dusty history book doesn't translate to what the reality is on the ground right now.
>>
File: 1456972089485.png (97KB, 542x520px) Image search: [Google]
1456972089485.png
97KB, 542x520px
>>32254971
>I'm sorry if I live in the real world, but the things that have happened in the real world don't affect the real world

Is this babby's first troll thread?
>>
>>32250129
>You have to eradicate the cartels

The fuck I do. Legalize it all and treat addiction as a medical issue. Bam, their profits plummet, low morale and mutiny will distract the cocksuckers long enough for the U.S. to annex Mexico and turn it into a spicy moat to deterr further intrusions.

Two problems, one solution.
>>
>>32250854
You forgot the DEA, too. Gotta keep themselves relevant somehow, right?
>>
File: 1473890521415.jpg (60KB, 761x563px) Image search: [Google]
1473890521415.jpg
60KB, 761x563px
>>32254998
>I legalized drugs and everyone lived happily ever after!
Remember when democrats also said that electing Obama would make all the terrorists stop killing each other? Yeah. Fuck your naiveté.
>>
>>32254929
>We didn't set up they're Muslim government
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Also, it's "their", for fucks sake.

>Taliban are no longer in control, even 15 years on.
Gnaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
declare all cartels as terrorists organizations. let the CIA and FBI go nuts.

is the guards(nationa, air, coast) to stop the illegal border crossings.

legealize drugs to some degree nationally. to cut off the cartels and gangs' revenue.
>>
>>32254863
Go back to r/the_Donald
>>
>>32255008
>I don't understand the economics of prohibition
>>
legalize drugs and subsidize local us drug businesses to undercut the cartels until they implode
>>
File: trump_wall.jpg (192KB, 640x508px) Image search: [Google]
trump_wall.jpg
192KB, 640x508px
>>
>>32250793
Benicio please stay
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.