[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck these guy's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 5r5UxQPI.jpg (55KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
5r5UxQPI.jpg
55KB, 400x400px
Fuck these guy's
>>
File: tumblr_m9mu4xD8vU1rwgjqko1_500.jpg (115KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m9mu4xD8vU1rwgjqko1_500.jpg
115KB, 500x647px
>>32249282
Why'd you fail MEPs anon? Free man hugs here.
>>
>>32249282
flat feet? got a plate/pin/screw somewhere in your body?
>>
>>32249316
>>32249333
Nah these assholes are going to be late and cost me a scholarship
>>
>>32249341
Well you're clearly here to vent. Fuck this jibber jabber, spit it out.
>>
>>32249369
My Det told I won my scholarship 3 weeks ago and just gave me the go ahead to start my dodmerb so I did it and they lost my paperwork which delayed it for a week and now I have till Friday 1600, so they can complete it otherwise I'm stripped of the scholarship till next semester. And they never answer my calls and told me they'd finish the review by today
>>
>>32249449
cry moar. buddy of mine was supposed to go to Bragg for Delta try out. S1 left his paperwork laying around and he missed out and had to PCS to Korea before the next try out. Just because paperwork is important to you, it isn't important to the fags who are supposed to move it.
>>
>>32249893
Fuck that must of sucked did he make it through the tree-out
>>
>>32249996
I lost contact with him so I don't know if he ever got to go.
>>
>>32249449
You've just learned the greatest truth of the military at a young age cadet,
THEY WILL ALWAYS FUCK UP YOUR PAPERWORK
When they say turn it in on the 12th that means the 6th
>>
>>32249449
Military personnel in charge of paperwork losing paperwork? Gasp.

It's in their job description to fuck as many people as they can without it looking suspicious. People don't fight back often enough to make them actually do their job right.
>>
>>32250058
This x 5000. Half the time you hear a grunt bitch about a pog it's not the mail guy who brings mail care packages, or the tankers, or arty, or supply, or aircrew or etc.

It's some damn paper pushing clerk bitch to busy having stapler fights in the office to do paperwork.

2 examples: Got like 7 shots before I deployed to Iraq. They lost my medical paperwork 3 days later. Made me take all 7 shots again or couldn't deploy, thank you future cancer.

Also my DD214 is hardly fucking accurate. I'm missing half my shit I earned and even awarded a thing or two I didn't.
>>
>>32250049
The greatest enemy to anyone in the military is the pog In charge of their paperwork, he's the reason for so many hours of lost sleep OP
>>
>>32249449
You are literally going into a trade of life where you will get metaphorically fucked in one way or another (in measure to what you are experiencing now) at minimum once a month.

Prepare your anus you pussy
>>
>>32250187
>Also my DD214 is hardly fucking accurate. I'm missing half my shit I earned and even awarded a thing or two I didn't
so you didn't make them correct it at your final out? or did you say fuck it, I don't care, signed it and noped the fuck out. you know you could have come back with copies of awards/schools, what ever and they would have added it?
>>
>>32250277
I turned my certs into S3. I didn't fact check that part hard enough I guess. I was NJPd once and they gave my first copy an OTH. I spent 2 hours getting my command to correct that. Figured it was the only fuck up.

So yeah, I could of fact checked it all. Is it so hard for them to not fuck it up tho? Half my school's are missing.

Not like it really matters.
>>
>>32250336
you can always file for a DD-215
>>
>>32250378
I've been out 5 years and finish my degree next semester. I got my honorable all that counts.

I get what you're saying but it would just be a piece of paper that wouldn't change anything. I was just making a point, Paperwork gets fucked.
>>
>>32249449
>>32249893
>>32250049
>>32250058
>>32250187
>>32250234
>>32250257
>>32250336
Pog here, there's nothing more I enjoy than not doing shit and cashing in on that military discount. Today instead of doing work I just started enjoying my virtual waifus in final fantasy. As for OP your a fag for assuming anyone would do shit
>>
>>32249282
>Guy's
No wonder the POGs fuck with you.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.