[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why hasn't anyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_4746.png (3MB, 950x1330px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4746.png
3MB, 950x1330px
>Total reported shooting incidents (fatal & non-fatal): 4149
>48.2% increase of homicides on 2015 (468 total)
>A person is shot every 1 hour and 58 minutes
>A person is killed every 10 hours and 56 minutes
>Current December totals: 14 homicides, 66 shooting incidents
>688 Male deaths, 61 Female

Put on their body armor, gotten a CCW permit, moved to Chicago and defended the innocent?

If you did, what loadout would you use?
>>
>>32245730
>muh vigilante
If you want to kill some niggers just fucking go on sprees at night.
>>
File: 1476402200595.jpg (45KB, 800x562px) Image search: [Google]
1476402200595.jpg
45KB, 800x562px
>>
>>32245765
That's illegal and evil though. This is good and protecting the innocent from those the cops dont stop anymore because they dont patrol the neighborhoods due to fear of RACISM ACCUSATIONS
>>
File: 1408625260485.jpg (57KB, 610x391px) Image search: [Google]
1408625260485.jpg
57KB, 610x391px
>>32245730
>>
File: Judge Dredd.jpg (175KB, 799x534px) Image search: [Google]
Judge Dredd.jpg
175KB, 799x534px
>>
File: ncr.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ncr.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
>>32245730
>>
>>32245892

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-V2arHXwq8
>>
File: White Guilt.png (224KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
White Guilt.png
224KB, 800x800px
>>32245892
>implying you won't get accused of racism as soon as you start
>implying you won't fold the exact same way

Why are white people so fucking weak?
>>
1) Not my job
2) Fuck Chicago
>>
There's no law in Chicago and was is left is a joke.

The city is going after cops as hard as they can because of BLM yet refuse to prosecute gun crimes to the fullest extent of the law because the overwhelming majority are black. Special Ed gives names and badges of officers who shoot blacks to activists before that shit even goes through an internal inquiry. Better to build a wall around cook county and sell tickets to visit like it's WestWorld.
>>
File: southafrica.jpg (134KB, 640x429px) Image search: [Google]
southafrica.jpg
134KB, 640x429px
>>32247961
>mfw Urban Safari's become real
>>
> Get job in Chicago.
> Upper management at a store.
> Get CCW, carry every day company policy has nothing against it.
> Year later, still working, no problems.
> Get back from 2 week long vacation.
> Some mass shooting happened during vacation.
> Company panic's and hired a security firm to do a mass shooting drill.
> They tell everyone about it except me.
> First day back, at my desk in office just after I punch in.
> Some dude I've never seen before runs through the office screaming something about a guy with a gun.
> Everyone immediately starts running in one direction (They were all briefed the day before about what to do)
> This guy with a ski mask walks in carrying an obvious as fuck airsoft gun.
> Draw my gun and force him to the ground screaming at him while calling the cops on my cell phone.
> Get fired.
> Leave Chicago.
>>
>>32247893
what if he's black

Judge Bledd
>>
>>32248125
fucking kek
>>
>>32248125
Lawyer up.
Lawsuit, unlawful termination.
Violation if your civil rights.
>>
>>32245730
I could not care less about dead niggers. I'm not putting my neck on the line for them. Most of them deserve it anyway.
>>
>>32248192
> Do this.
> Explain what I thought was happening reasonably.
> "Well, anon, we were doing the drill BECAUSE we want people to run and hide."
> "You've just given them the wrong idea and more people here might want to carry firearms because of you and we can't be liable for that."
> Lawyer up because that is absolute bull crap.
> "We just no longer have confidence in your clients judgment as a leader, that's why we fired him."
> "Nothing personal kid."
> No restitution.
> owe 7,000 in court fees.
>>
>>32248274

blue states: not even once
>>
>>32248125
>obvious fake airshit fun
>draw my very real CCW on him anyways
Well there's your problem

But in all fairness, it is total b.s. that they let you go for that. You definitely would have been the hero Gotham er Chicago needs, but I guess not the one it deserves.
>>
>>32245730
If you strapped a bunch of armor on and stepped out into the streets of Chicago I wager really bad shit is going to happen to you. If the cops don't shoot you on sight the populace will not tolerate you walking around playing super hero.

Do it anyway and then tell us about it.
>>
File: MAGA black guy.gif (4MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
MAGA black guy.gif
4MB, 400x400px
>>32248712
This. We've got no-go zones here (literal warzones and what I imagine the post-apocalypse would look like) and then there's actual areas this would be...let's call it "effective policy."

The worst part is, these latter areas could be some of the best, most desirable parts of the city. Great old homes, parks, good access to public transit, tons of history. But they're infested. I just want to buy an old brownstone and fortify it but I have to sleep and work outside at some point and that's when you get looted. I grew up there, and I wish I knew different.
>>
>>32248125
>>32248274
Wish this happened but no clue if believe or not. Lawyer fees and court costs suck balls though.
>>
>>32245730

.475 Widley Magnum for the lulz.
>>
>>32248006
Fuck off back to your /pol/ hugbox you racist faggot.
>>
File: pro isis rally chicago.jpg (120KB, 650x380px) Image search: [Google]
pro isis rally chicago.jpg
120KB, 650x380px
>>32253050
Well... okay, the pic was off putting, but... a few years ago /k/ had the urban safari thing all worked out. Buy a shit house in Shitcago for $1, turn utilities on, leave big cardboard boxes for large screen TV's and stuff in the driveway... build blinds.... you know.

I swear, there was no /pol/ racism involved. It was hilarious. And it could actually work.
>>
>>32253161
>dat filename
I'm sorry but how is asking for US troops to back off of Iraq "pro-ISIS" in any way?

I thought that a protest against a stupid war started on made-up evidence to further the government's goals wasn't the same as supporting a TERRORIST organisation but maybe it's the same...

Maybe asking for peace is the same as opening the door for all criminals to come and wreck your shit up.

Listen, some people have stupid idea but extrapolating like that on decent ideas is just basic strawmanning.
>>
File: lawgiver1.jpg (249KB, 780x567px) Image search: [Google]
lawgiver1.jpg
249KB, 780x567px
Better question: How do we make the Lawgiver work?
>>
>>32254307
britbongs cannot into guns
40gay has the same problem
>>
>>32254033
>there's this group that uses murder, rape and terror as part of it's SOP and I don't want you to do ANYTHING to interfere with them

In what way is that not support, you fucking traitor?
>>
>>32245730
Because I don't give a fuck what those chimps do to each other as long as they do it far away from me.
>>
>>32247912
This
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.