[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gun xdd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: mosin.jpg (5KB, 245x90px) Image search: [Google]
mosin.jpg
5KB, 245x90px
is the mosin nagant easy to clean? i'm thinking to buy one when i'll get a gun permit
>>
>>32243434
A gun permit?
>>
>>32243434

Do you mean clean as in removing fouling/salts after firing it, or do you mean removing cosmoline from it?

If you mean the former, it's as simple as flushing it out with water to remove corrosive salts (assuming surplus ammo is used), and then Hoppe's and a boresnake to finish up.

Removing cosmoline is a fucking pain in the ass if you're not experienced. You have to fully disassemble the rifle and then clean each part.

>>32243441

States like NJ require you to have a permit before you're allowed to buy guns, even C&R eligible guns.
>>
>>32243434
Watch a video on youtube of someone cleaning it. Watch videos of other guns being cleaned. Figure out if you think it's hard
>>
>>32243453
Wow, fuck New Jersey
>>
>>32243457
it's like that in Massachusetts too. Worse, really. If you want a permit you have to jump through a hoop. If you want the permit which allows for pistol carry and allows you to buy guns that take a detachable magazine, you have to jump through more hoops, get references, write a letter to the chief of police of your city or town. Then he has to personally talk to you and deem you as suitable for pistol carry. He has the right to deem anyone unsuitable for any reason he wishes.
>>
>>32243495
For fucking sakes.
>>
>>32243434
No, but a modern bolt action and a scope for the same price and be infinitely happier.
>>
>>32243495
Wow, fuck Massachusetts
>>
>>32243760
>>32243785

NJ, MA, and CA have to be the worst fucking states ever. As someone who lived in NJ, I can tell you it was annoying as fuck:

>NJ is one of the few States (if not the only State) that doesn't recognize C&R's, so you have to ship them to a FFL
>NJ requires you to have a Firearms Purchaser ID card to buy ANY firearms
>You need to go through a 2 month background check, pay roughly $150 in fees, and hope they approve you (they can deny you at their discretion)
>Handgun permits must be obtained before buying one
>Handgun permits expire in 90 days if you don't buy a handgun
>you need 1 permit per gun
>you can only buy 1 handgun per 30 days (this effectively means you can only have 3 handgun permits in total)
>after the 90 days (or if you want more handguns), you must go through the ENTIRE PROCESS ALL OVER AGAIN (that includes the 2 month background check, the $150 fees, and so on)
>>
>>32243816

>NJ is one of the few States (if not the only State) that doesn't recognize C&R's, so you have to ship them to a FFL

That's bullshit. State law can do it I guess. Really would be nice if the supremacy clause really did apply to the second amendment in everyone's eyes and any agency atf or not regulating; their rules for licensing was the law of the land.

>NJ requires you to have a Firearms Purchaser ID card to buy ANY firearms

I find this to be an example of how some states have truly infringed on rights and become a police state. This type of garbage is a good reason for a second civil war. Drivers license or chl is a form of ID and is we need only our dl number in Oregon anyway. I just get so mad when I hear about bullshit like this.

>You need to go through a 2 month background check, pay roughly $150 in fees, and hope they approve you (they can deny you at their discretion)

Such bullshit. Civil war.

>Handgun permits must be obtained before buying one

Fucking niggers...

>Handgun permits expire in 90 days if you don't buy a handgun

Of course... anything to infringe and make money. Double fucked.

>you need 1 permit per gun

Fucking wow...

>you can only buy 1 handgun per 30 days (this effectively means you can only have 3 handgun permits in total)

Unbelievable. The only reason i don't buy more than one handgun in a week from the same ffl is not put my self in that category with the atf of suspicious buying. My norm for a while was three guns a month. Now it's probably one every two. Oregon state police do our bg checks and would probably think I'm dead if I went a whole year without buying a gun. Even before I had my chl I was put on auto approval.

>after the 90 days (or if you want more handguns), you must go through the ENTIRE PROCESS ALL OVER AGAIN (that includes the 2 month background check, the $150 fees, and so on)

Funny how we get fucked from taxes to fees for various things, huh?
>>
>>32243457
yes because every liquor store robbing crack dealing nigger should have easier access to weaponry

>inb4 B-BUT THEY ALREADY CAN GET ONE
yes for a higher price and are assfucked if they are caught with it by police, which wouldnt be the case if criminals could legally purchase guns
>>
>>32244873
>yes for a higher price
most illegal guns are cheap as fuck. since the buyer and seller dont know what they have and what its really worth. or the seller knows exactly what they have and how many bodies are on it so prices stay low.
>>
File: foodstamps.jpg (17KB, 350x434px) Image search: [Google]
foodstamps.jpg
17KB, 350x434px
>>32244873
>assfucked
>not out on probation in a 3 months or ankle-braceleted so they can go out and commit more crimes, and if they are caught they will be slapped on the wrist again
Seriously punishing people is racist, you fucking shitlord.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.