[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /k/-approved handcuffs? I believe handcuffs technically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: mkv.jpg (118KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
mkv.jpg
118KB, 768x576px
What is /k/-approved handcuffs?

I believe handcuffs technically count as a weapon according to the sticky.
>>
File: black_zip_cuffs.jpg (34KB, 773x437px) Image search: [Google]
black_zip_cuffs.jpg
34KB, 773x437px
>>32242399
Zip cuffs
>>
>>32242399
>>
File: crack_pipe.jpg (16KB, 500x291px) Image search: [Google]
crack_pipe.jpg
16KB, 500x291px
>>32242399
>I believe handcuffs technically count as a weapon according to the sticky.

Pic related.

Handcuffs are gear, not weapons. Still acceptable on /k/, but not weapons.
>>
>>32242399
>>
>>32242399
>>32242604
In my jurisdiction, they are, quote "passive weapons".
If you get stopped by a cop (traffic stop etc) you are legally required (much like CC holders I believe) to inform them you are carrying as such. Because technically if you had ill intend you could use the handcuffs to subdue the cop, to then steal his service weapon. Or something like that. Hence, "passive" weapons.
>guess the country

Apart from the above,
>>32242562
jup.
>>
>>32243146
does body armor and fists count as a passive weapon?
>>
Are the ASP tri-folds any good?
>>
>>32243571

States dictate certain parameters under which you have to register your Fists as lethal weapons. So if you punch somebody its assault with a lethal weapon.

> knew a guy passing through the local homeless shelter while I had to stay there, dude was trying out to be a bouncer, was able to punch hard enough his fists are registered as deadly weapons.

However for anybody, even a 90 pound girl, kicking somebody while they are down counts as assault with a deadly weapon.
>>
>>32242463
this

I don't want to handle metal handcuffs if there is nigger blood all over them.
>>
S&W M100's and Peerless M700's.
>>
File: 3BritRespect_468x375[1].jpg (37KB, 468x375px) Image search: [Google]
3BritRespect_468x375[1].jpg
37KB, 468x375px
>>32243146
>guess the country

Britbongcuckistan, right?

If so, was there ever a more shameful and rapid descent from greatness than Churchill's WWII Britain to today's pussified monstrosity?

I'm starting to suspect that all that estrogen in city water systems might be doing more than we all realized, there and in the US, too.
>>
>>32242604
in the UK i think the solid body cuffs are technically a weapon unlike the ones in OPs pic which are jsut handcuffs. it's fucking weird
>>
>>32242604
Hey I bet you could make a half way decent set of half assed nun-chucks to hit yourself in the nose with. That counts as a weapon right?
>>
/k/ink thread? Seen these a few times, made me wonder why the OP was asking-restrain a home intruder, a security job with detention and restraint abilities, or someone looking for the best way to keep a collection of soccer moms and college girls after the shit hits the fan?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.