[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT We write an episode of Nutnfancy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: k153503_nutnfancy.png (101KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
k153503_nutnfancy.png
101KB, 320x240px
I'll start with his opening style.
A lot of people have been asking me,

"Hey nutn"
>>
and a big shoutout to Bud's gun shop for sending us this piece. And Federal too, for this great premium ammunition. Now let's wake up that gong, heh
>>
When's Nutn going to start doing reviews of Bad Dragon products?
>>
>>32240706
Bad Dragon

>Bros, this is the real deal right here
>Demon dick passed our desert run-n-guns with flying colors, dudes
>Sick
>totally sick
>Check out the custom duracoat job I did on it
>Total win, dudes
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 785x757px
>>32240674
>>
>>32240674
>>32240770
kek
>>
>>32240737
top kek
>>
>>32240674
Wrong jewtuber.
>>
Let's go over some of the features of this SAPR

>Cuts to desert footage
>From the sound it's obvious that he's waving the gun in front of the camera trying to show us stuff
>still on the desert footage

They removed the inside of the pistol grip to save 2 ounces. Huge win dudes.

>Still on the desert footage of him running between two stands 20 feet away and shooting at nothing for a solid 20 minutes
>>
>If you've been following TNP for a while, you'd know that the POU of this is the second kind of cool
>>
>let's get right into it guys
>fans of the nutnfancy project will tell you, time and again, this system just works
>if you haven't seen my review of this scope that i did back in 2009, you should check it out
>its 48 minutes long
>>
>>32240657
>I have cancer please donate
>>
>>32240657
Can this be the episode where he finally fucking dies?
>>
File: falling down tec9#1.jpg (144KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
falling down tec9#1.jpg
144KB, 1600x900px
>>32240657
first we should choose a gun to review
I suggest pic related
>>
>>32240737
>duracoat a dragon dildo

I... I would be ok with this.
>>
>Bros, this is the real deal right here. This supressed .300 Blackou-
>8mm Kurz.
>Who are y-?
>Ballistically, they're the same thing. You know, the Germans were really ahead of their time. It's funny how we in America went back to what they used 70 years ago.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.