[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nutnfancy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

File: Lord Struttin' Nutn.jpg (96KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Lord Struttin' Nutn.jpg
96KB, 500x500px
Discuss.
>>
>>32233793
He's an idiot that believes only his environment is the one everyone lives in. He also doesn't believe in "troubleshooting for gun companies" by not telling them what the fuck is wrong with his gun.
Nevertheless, he does tell his honest opinion on products.
>>
Only youtuber that ACTUALLY reviews guns instead of taking eight shots on camera and saying it's "pretty good" or "a solid gun"
>>
>>32233793
He's rather arrogant, but I can agree with the preaching he does about the weight of equipment. He is also really out of touch it seems when it comes to utilitarian use of just about anything.
>>
He's legitimately one of the best guns & gear related channels on Youtube. He's also pretty autistic.
>>
>>32233793
I would give you a full breakdown of my opinion of nutnfancy, but the chins limit me to 2000 characters, you can find my reading of my 3000 page thesis on YouTube, just search, gear checks and caressed necks, the life of nutn and why I'd suck him off.
>>
>>32233896
Those go hand in hand no question. Fucking normies don't know how to review shit.
>>
>>32234004
>Implying sootch does good reviews
>>
>>32233868
Better than sootch or selloutblast.
>>
His arrogance/delusions of grandeur interfere with his "project". It's especially irritating when he's late jumping on the bandwagon of a gun but acts like he is the reason it was popular in the first place

>Dude, this gun (that's been out for four years and has been a top seller) is totally underrated. Don't be surprised if you can't find them after this vid, cuz they'll sell out. Just keeping it real! If TNP says a piece of gear rocks then it sells.

Also his gun reviews are getting super lazy and becoming more like other youtubers who shoot 50-300 rounds through a gun then declare it to be great.
>>
Whats the top 5 youtube reviewers in everyones opinion? Who are the worst?
>>
Best:
AK Operators Union
Nutnfancy
InRange TV

Worst:
Everyone else
>>
>>32234021
He's just a retard
no amount of autism can fix that
>>
>>32234076
Worst
Yaeger-i just wanna fight him. He's supposed to be a bad ass and though he seems like a jerk I just want to fight him to see if I could beat him. In or out of a care or ring is fine.

Gunblast- look I like Jeff but everything is a dandy piece. He sells out so hard.

Yankee martial- nothing this guy says anymore is fucking serious. He likes pistols to much. Do long gun reviews.

AregularGuy- I have no respect for him. He has a lot of growing up to do. Can he go one 5 minutes without saying fuck? His manlet ass needs learn some manners.

Sootch- like I need to explain more? This guy probably shouldn't be around guns. How many nd's or times shooting his truck can he do?

Best
Mac- he seems like he just enjoys what he does, is a good speaker, and is laid back.

Iraqvet- Eric and his crew seem like good old boys that remind me of having fun with buddies while younger. You can tell he doesn't give a fuck what others think and loves guns. Too bad berry died.

Nutinbutt I mean fancy- he's a dork and his videos are too long but...he seems like a nice guy. Probably one of those weird friends that talks about themselves too much but is probably a lot of fun.

Brent033 or some numbers I forgot- this guy seems really nice and enjoys testing camo.

Hiscock45-what a big goofy man. He's or was a school teacher. A dying breed.

Demoranch- he's a veterinarian. Guy has lots of land. He did something good with his life and I'm happy for him.

Matv228753367 whatever- love the guys sense of humor.
>>
He's alright but can be pretty annoying, DESU. I don't think he could handle himself as good as he thinks in a situation that would require him to draw a gun.

He knows a lot about guns, but he thinks that he's oper8tor tier.
>>
>>32234323
My grammar is awful. On phone.
>>
Takes his life's purpose too seriously and acts like a tool. Grown men shouldn't be saying "dude" "sick" or "bro" unironically ever, but at least he isn't insecure like the chest puffing pseudo-macho tactiqueers like Vickers and Yeager.

That being said, he actually does do a decent job reviewing guns (for the most part)
>>
>>32233793
he said the 590a1 sucks. i think that sais enough about him
>>
>wa-CHHH
>oh man look at this knife. I love this knife, great GTW System for WROL with SAWC being very important
>>
>>32233891
This. as annoying as he is this is true.
>>
>>32234323
>MAC
>Best
His torture tests are unscientific lol. He's objectively the most opinionated.
>>
>>32233868

He does tell the companies what's wrong. He has even said that multiple times that he writes or calls, bitch to their rep.
>>
>>32233996
Disappointed in you anon.
>>
>>32234448

You MIGHT be able to make a case for Yeager....

But Vickers? Lol
>>
>>32234448
>Vickers
>literally a member of CAG
>"pseudo macho"
go fucking kill yourself
>>
>>32234028
Oh, definitely. At least he hasn't ND'ed or shot his own truck.
>>
>>32234241
>AK Operators Union
I cant watch an entire video because of that guys accent.... at least twice as annoying as fpsrussia (which i think is horrible.)
>>
>>32233793
>sheepdogs
God I hate this autistic meme.
>>
>>32235884
>defending vickers
So hes a cheap ass gamer?
SOOOOO COOOL!
https://www.cheapassgamer.com
>>
>>32234323
I don't think you could get Yeager to fight you formally, and any form of aggression in a non-formal environment would probably lead to you being shot.
>>
>>32236382
I didn't know that. Thank you.
>>
>>32236382
I've never seen any man so desperately want an excuse to shoot someone. He is a retard and the exact opposite of the sort of person I would trust with the responsibility of carrying a firearm. He is the Anita Sarkeesian of guns
>>
>>32233891
not anymore anon

the only ones who really do that are

>AKOU
>MrGunsandGear
>ARegularGuy

Nutn just puts a few mags through it in the desert and bases his opinion off that now. He doesn't do the months of testing and several hundred rounds anymore
>>
>>32236069
that's his actual accent though, he's a Pole it's just how he talks
>>
>>32236198
low quality bait anon
>>
File: nutn.jpg (18KB, 446x334px) Image search: [Google]
nutn.jpg
18KB, 446x334px
>>32233793
>>
>>32236069
except rob is a real polski.
>>
>>32233891
Well said. I have a lot of respect for him and his reviews, though I don't always agree, he makes valid points that are educational.
>>
>>32233793
watch his video on FAL ...so retarded i couldnt finish

it's all about gun grandpa and gun jesus
>>
>>32234323
I agree with all of this, though a few of Sootch vids are good, most annoy me and come off very sponsored.
I'll add Brandon401 as one of Best but he doesn't make many vids now.
Then add Rangetime Corey dude as worst.
Hickok45 and Nutnfancy and IV8888 are my absolute favorites.
>>
>>32233793
i really hope he dies soon ...i mean i REALLY hope he dies SOON...preferably in a fire where he doesnt pass out from smoke inhalation first
>>
James yeagers latest video.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T29T4ZNvvCk
>>
>>32240039
So bad it's good.
>>
File: nutnfancy-chris-crocker.jpg (31KB, 448x336px) Image search: [Google]
nutnfancy-chris-crocker.jpg
31KB, 448x336px
>>32239584
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.