[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SIG 556

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (232KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
232KB, 1280x720px
Are they a meme? Looking at them because I want a semiauto carbine and I'm not terribly interested in ARs. Does anyone here have them?
>>
>>32233667
I have a 556r 7.62x39. Good rifle
>>
File: DSC_0058.jpg (495KB, 1873x1113px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0058.jpg
495KB, 1873x1113px
Fucking snowflakes
I was like you once. Now I'm building an AR.
>>
>>32233844

Are they worth 3000 Canada dollars?
>>
>>32233899
No, they're good guns but $3000 for a 5.56 rifle is way too much considering you could easily build a better AR for a third of that price.
If you want a non-restricted 5.56 rifle get a VZ-58 in 5.56x45 and get the mag-well conversion so you can use LAR and Beowulf mags in it.
>>
>>32233899
Uh.... i dont know cancuck gun prices. Its nice but i have a better ar i built. I like it better than any of my ak's if that helps.
>>
they're good AK replacements, not good AR replacements. a gun doesnt have to dazzle you if you aren't a retard, does it shoot accurately? there you go, it should interest you then.
>>
>>32233928

I am so fed up with what basically amounts to a non restricted tax

>Can get an AR-15 for 700$
>Almost all the cool NR semi autos are 3 grand

fuck this frozen wasteland
>>
File: 213413242314.jpg (215KB, 1500x1142px) Image search: [Google]
213413242314.jpg
215KB, 1500x1142px
>>32234020
Don't forget a glock 17 cost about $900 up here because of the tax and import fees.
Welcome to Canada, enjoy being treated worse than a pedophile because you had the audacity to legally acquire a gun.
>>
>>32234011
Are they not as accurate as an AR?
>>
>>32234083

>want to buy first pistol
>CZ p-09 looks cool
>watch reviews on youtube
>"great gun for 450$"
>cheapest price in Canada was 900$

I still bought it but what the fuck
>>
>>32234124
Bro it all depends on the caliber.
Like i said my 556r is in 7.62x39
Its more accurate than any of my wasr/npap/m70ab2/saiga/vepr/custom build in that caliber.
More accurate than an ar? Are you comparing a basic bitch ar or one that you dumped some money into? Id say its on par with a basic bitch stock ar.
Honestly just get one in 7.62x39...
>>
>>32234174
Thee's basically this huge tax on any handguns, which means you won't find a single gun other than a Tokerev or some real shit-tier Saturday night special in this country for less than $800 at the very least. Our only hope would be if some Canadian company started domestically making glocks.
>>
>>32234201

I think our only domestic pistol manufacturer is Dlask

Are Dlask 1911s any good?
>>
>>32233667
illegal in burgerstan as Sig doesn't manufacture them domestically. Maybe once Trump gets in he'll reverse the import ban, but you're pretty much looking at Jew rifles and ARs in the US at the moment.
>>
>>32234440

We have plenty of SIG 556s here. They're just not as popular with the AR reigning in price/performance over about everything else.

I think they're cool and would consider one if I saw a good price.

It's other Sig rifles we can't get due to NFA and whatever other regulations they don't meet.
>>
>>32233667
any version that's legal to import into the US is a meme. If the import ban gets lifted they, valmets, FAL variants, and various other rifles will become new to the top tier crowd
>>
>>32233872
How much did you pay for that AUG?
I can't seen to find any with a 20 In barrel
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.