[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/ fantasies thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

we had one of these a few months back and everyone found it pretty fun.

what's your /k/ommando fantasy? it doesn't have to be realistic.

mine is jumping out of a plane, landing on another hijacked plane and then recreating the first scene of the dark knight rises. with bane memes included.
>>
>when someone says "k" to you

why are people mean
>>
>>32228977
Don't reply to anything like that unless you're a bitch
>>
>>32228986

i just k them back
>>
>>32228959
I fantasize about having a gun that materializes whenever I want it. It's always loaded, and spare ammo continuously reappears in my pocket as I use it.
In this fantasy I'm always armed and no one can disarm me or find out. I can carry anywhere, anytime regardless of what country I'm in.
The gun changes depending on what I'm into. Last week it was the Ruger Alaskan in .454 casull this week it's a cva derringer
>>
File: 1375048678365.jpg (4KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
1375048678365.jpg
4KB, 100x100px
>>32228959
I want an obscene amount of land out west,where I can play with all the fun NFA stuff all day.
And a ghost town were we can IRL COD with simmunitions.
Also grenade launcher skee ball.
And ATV races because why not.

Yeah.

Also to own a nice range up inna appalachia, where I would host monthly public shooting events where there would be sweet BBQ food, teaching about gun safety, shooting, and cool gun swaps n such.

Yeah.
>>
>>32228959

Not really a /k/ fantasy but the music video for "Dayvan Cowboy", in my mind, gives the meaning for the word "freedom".

Too long, didn't watch:
>Jump from a balloon from ~20 km
>Parachute to ocean and dive in
>Lose the suit and somehow get a surfing board
>Surf on massive, beautiful waves in slow motion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2zKARkpDW4
>>
File: Sunrise.jpg (817KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Sunrise.jpg
817KB, 1920x1080px
>>32228959
I'll go for the obvious going innazone to collect artifacts
>tfw you will never own a moonlight artifact and be able to sprint at full speed for hours on end without breaking a sweat
>>
>>32229129
Sounds awesome, but if you invite /k/ to your war games, expect to have some casualties when these fools decide they shouldn't have been "out" on that last round, and load up some live ammo to prove it.
>>
>>32229261
Better have big pockets for all those bolts.
>>
>>32229271
no, fugg that. only friends and known people allowed.
>>
>>32229129
I can agree with the ghost town simmunition one, think about that all the time.
>>
File: 1474082847305.jpg (69KB, 399x512px) Image search: [Google]
1474082847305.jpg
69KB, 399x512px
My fantasy is to fall in love.
I thought I did but the bitch broke my heart.
>>
File: 1480426679288.jpg (60KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1480426679288.jpg
60KB, 500x500px
My fantasy is being able to conceal carry and live in a society of like minded people who value personal responsibility and civil liberty.
>>
>>32228995
k
>>
>>32229103

This is my fantasy

Some sort of nanotech gun that I can materialize at will, with my synth arms being nanite factories

Hell, just put me into a terminator chassis
>>
I fantasize about marching every liberal in america into the sea.
>>
Nigger genocide and securing a white future for the world.
>>
File: 1474602066064.jpg (639KB, 1200x833px) Image search: [Google]
1474602066064.jpg
639KB, 1200x833px
I want to live out a modern version of taxi driver.
>be uber driver to get through college
>drive around all the scum in my city
>Go on date with hot chick from school
>take her to a XXX movie
>nopussyforme.exe
>Become deranged
>Plan to assassinate the mayor
>puss out
>kill a bunch of pimps and drug dealers
>real human bean
>>
>>32228959
That I contacted california's very own lord of war Leleand Yee and got myself an SVD and a few other toys before the FBI took him down.

however at the same time I would have acted as though I were an intermediary for a third party, and as soon as they were dropped off, buried them deep, and if the FBI came a knocking, "No sir, I was simply paid to deliver a list to Yee's office, and then drop the crates off at [abandoned warehouse] after they were delivered to me. I don't know where they went after that, nor do I know what was in them."

Would be my story and I would stick to it.

I also occasioncally have musings on the '#calexit' movement actually pulling off a seccession, if only to ponder what exactly would happen... honestly it usually involves a bunch of pissed off farmers taking over the water infrastructure with the US military supporting a very pro-us insurgency.
>>
>>32229129
...so basically Jeepman's life?

Wonder how that madman is doing, last I heard he was reactivating an RPG-7.
>>
>>32229129
>And a ghost town were we can IRL COD with simmunitions.
my fantasy is to hang out with this guy
>>
I'm given one day to gather my supplies, of actually owned gear, then have to function on a brief tour in some fantastical land - help fight of the siege at helm's deep; join the siege at jadotville; help fronk clear out gangs. etc. Gotta be real gear I own, gotta be real stakes if I get lit up.
>>
>>32230048
least likely to happen
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.