[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gun Control

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: rembo-pervaya-krov-silvestr.jpg (126KB, 596x380px) Image search: [Google]
rembo-pervaya-krov-silvestr.jpg
126KB, 596x380px
Does /k/ think something like this would be reasonable?

Just have a licensing system (requiring safety courses) identical to getting a driving license but with guns. Have additional licensing required for heavy duty firearms and use of really high capacity magazines, but greatly increase the availability, and ease of access of weapons for people with the right documents. I’m talking m60’s in every Walmart.
>>
No, now fuck off and go to Canada.
>>
/k/ is not a place to have these sorts of discussions, you're going to get half a dozen SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED posts and then 404
>>
No. I unironicly think civilians, felons included, should be able to go to Walmart and buy MANPADS without a background check.
>>
>>32228914

We've said this once and we've say this a thousand times. Fuck off you statist faggot, shall not be infringed means shall not be infringed. Enough of the compromises. Sit on a cactus and continually twist yourself counterclockwise until it's so far up your ass you're speaking with it.
>>
>>32228944
lol
>>
>>32228914
>Make an appointment for my gun permit test
>"We can schedule you in 3 months at the earliest"
>Take permit test for guns and pass
>"You can come back in 6 months to test for your gun license after you've logged 40 hours with a professional gun instructor"
>Come back and take test
>Maybe fail and have it take even longer.
>Probably already murdered because I needed a gun 9 months ago

No thanks
>>
>>32228952
You think I'm fucking joking?
>>
>>32228972
No, just stupid. Probably not 18 either.
>>
>>32228914
I think it would be a decent idea to do this, but only for carry guns.

My reasoning is thus: We license and register cars because they are used on public roads. Vehicles not used on public roads need no license or registrations.

Carry guns are used in public, thus we have a vested interest in them, as the public. All CCW holders can register any of their guns as a carry gun, and once registered these guns can be concealed or carried in any way the CCW holder likes.

Minor gun safety violations might result in something like a non moving violation that would suspend the license for a short time, easily removed by a visit to a DMV type office.

All guns that are not used in the public would require no such license. NFA is abolished. Carrying a gun in public not registered as such would be a major crime.
>>
File: 20161031_200408.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20161031_200408.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
>>32228993
Explain to me why a citizen of a nation, where the right to keep and bear arms is a guaranteed constitutional right, should not be allowed to keep and bear arms.
While you are at it, please explain to me why 6ou think the government should be able to arrest you without charge, keep you detained indefinitely, & torture you. Explain why you think privacy is limited because of the way you interpretat it. Explain why you think the founding fathers would have banned the Internet because they only intended freedom of speech before high capacity world wide assault internet.

Oh? You don't think those things? Then why the selective interpretation of the 2nd amendment, not the others? Is it perhaps you are a little small minded faggot?
>>
>>32228914
>Just have a licensing system
Stopped reading, go away cuck.
>>
>>32228914
How about all weapons be regulated at the same level as black powder? Seems fair too me and the most we could get away with before violating the Constitution.
>>
>Gun Control
>reasonable
nah
>>
>>32229091
Because Trump is in now, we don't have to worry about that shit anymore bro. He's only using it on terrorists anyways.
>>
File: 20161007_175058.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20161007_175058.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>32229181
>bro
Did you seriously try to call me underage earlier you little shit?
>>
Licensing - nope, unconstitutional!

Free safety/handling classes offered by manufactures, local, state and federal agencies?

Absolutely!
>>
File: 1469465418545.jpg (210KB, 960x636px) Image search: [Google]
1469465418545.jpg
210KB, 960x636px
>>
I think the safe companies should jump on this.

Offer free classes and then show videos of people who let their guns be used by children, stolen and used in crime, etc.

Bet that would boost safe/cabinet sales up pretty high!
>>
File: 1480990190284.jpg (102KB, 736x426px) Image search: [Google]
1480990190284.jpg
102KB, 736x426px
I would support that kind of licensing for the currently more heavily regulated arms. a simple driver's license like test for full-autos, silencers and higher grade body armor. I think by default citizens 18+ should have access to semi-autos and handguns (maybe I'd concede 21 for handguns, but let them get access to them if they take the test mentioned above at 18)
>>
>>32229181

You do know he wants to appoint an anti into the position of Secretary of State, right?
>>
Do you need a state controlled license to practice your 1st amendment?

I think it's reasonable we purge the traitors from the union.
>>
>>32228914
SHALL
>>
I think every households are required to have a pistol, a rifle and a shotgun.

You can buy more but that's at least.

Gun training is mandatory along with PE SINCE elementary school.

Of course immigration needs to be tough and spics, nigs, jews and gooks should get the fuck out.
>>
>>32228914

Maybe you should need a license before you post.

Just to make sure you can be trusted to do it right.
>>
>>32228914
Yeah, nah, you're retarded.
>>
>>32228950
>>32229104
>>32229111
>>32230249
these.
>>
>>32228914
No you idiot bitch. Get out.
>>
>>32230207
I like you
>>
>>32229039
I'm with you in training and education courses except for registration. I live in a country where you have to register, and it's not fun to know that they can make an example of your neighbors by knowing where their firearms are and confiscating them because he couldn't afford another license.
>>
>>32229181
No

Every power you give to the government you have to think about how it can be abused.

Give nothing to them that you would regret later.
>>
we see how giving even an inch of compromise has turned out.

Yea fuck that.

OP, fuck you and fuck off.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.