[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are walking through the streets alone at night. suddenly,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 1480919257088.jpg (7KB, 250x136px) Image search: [Google]
1480919257088.jpg
7KB, 250x136px
You are walking through the streets alone at night.
suddenly, you hear the unmistakable sound of two AK bolts slamming shut. you have only a few seconds, and you are obviously outgunned.
what do you do?
>>
>>32228674
Feel the warm liquidy shit roll down my leg.
>>
File: dead_inside.jpg (338KB, 943x422px) Image search: [Google]
dead_inside.jpg
338KB, 943x422px
>>32228674
Joke's on them, I have severe depression.
>>
File: 1480850184654.jpg (144KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1480850184654.jpg
144KB, 1024x576px
>A bolt falls in love with an ak.
Unable to confess, it is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the ak's serial number. Never minding the strange stamp mark! It immediately enters the rifle and is overjoyed to find out that ak is a perfect fit for him.
But, the next day, when it recounts the previous kebab removal with the ak, the slavshit only looks at it with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, it finds out that the ak it operated with is not the same ak it fell in love with. In fact, the ak doesn’t exist in this universe at all. The rifle is its alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own bolt carrying self, who too is blissfully unaware of the kebab removal.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private OPSEC in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, SLAVSHIT ensues as they begin to break into each other and question the NATURE OF KEBAB REMOVAL
>>
>>32229196
>No reincarnation
Not anime
>>
Strip to my birthday suit, proceed to whack it and go looney-fucking-toons, and hope to the Old Gods they'll be disgusted and distracted enough to lower their weapons, and then bolt it to the nearest climbable wall, and into somebody's house.
>>
>>32228674
>Obiously outgunned

So they thought. The sand storm thats blowing through my area is in full tilt. I get my AR out and fire two quick shots in their direction to draw their fire, then duck down behind a garbage bin. I wait for them to return fire and get their single shots off before their guns jam from the dust.
>>
I kawaii uguu as I notice the sound of Kalashnikov Senpai's great weapon design!!!

I hope Kalashnikov Senpai notices me!

KYAAAAA! SENPAI! YOUR 30 ROUND CLIP IS BULGING OUT!!!
>>
>>32228674
some attempt at period correct, however not location specific.

>like knights fucking tearing through japan.

No special moves bullshit.

>shit is hella gay.

No giant baddies that are fucking immortal until the single blow that kills them...

>it's played out.

No children main characters.

>it's adults that watch anime, children watch cartoons.

calm it down on the incest, for fucks sake...

>shit is fucking gross

No magically main fucking character.

>I'm sick of an event making the main character unique. One Punch man alone turned that goddamn scenario into a fucking masterpiece.
>>
another season of cute girls doing SoL shit with guns
>>
>>32228674
I'll just write my own:

>A cloaked figure walks down the road. A man wearing a black law enforcement uniform and a white officer's cap.
>His name is Star.
>His weapon of choice. An old Ruger Security Six .357 Magnum.
>He walks down the long road to a destination unknown, what is his mission, nobody knows.
>But hes a scavenger. Star Scavenger (The name of the anime)
>the road is desolate and worn from years of abandon, not many cars go down these roads anymore.
>Down the road is a war party, a garrison from the Shogunate, a group who after the bombs fell tried to rebuild japan in the way of the old Shoguns.
>They used mostly poleaxes and other easy to manufacture weapons. Sometimes there were supplemented by sharpshooters who had old hunting rifles or occasionally a military rifle (A Howa Type 89 rifle)
>Star knew if he just kept his cool he would get by them with little harassment.
>Star strode without fear towards the unit, the unit as he approached held him at bay with their mighty poleaxes.
>Star uttered "I'd like to pass and get through to the Village on the next ridge."
>The major, leader of the unit, a man riding a horse moved to the front. "You must be speaking of Anzen Village. It was a loyalist to the Ankaza, now it stands in ruins. You must be looking to join your Ankaza Gang scum there aren't you?"
>"I'm not looking for anyone other than this girl" >he shows an old and faded picture of a young girl, no more than 7, the image was probably taken over 10 years ago.
>The Major laughs "An old photo of a child... I have some news for you... Shes probably"
>Star interrupted him "I've seen her only 2 years ago. This picture was taken the day the bombs fell, she looks the same really, just a bit older. I need to find her."
>The Major scoffs "People these days tend to die when they run off. Or get kidnapped by the Ankaza and used as slaves. If you want to fight them, you're better off enlisting."

Moar comin.
>>
>>32230238
>Star leers at him without emotion "Last time I enlisted under a military they handed me a rifle and told me that killing for them was going to save the world."
>It dawned on the Major when he saw the patches on Star's shoulders. On the right side he saw Wyoming Highway State Patrol and on the left a UN Taskforce Unit #87 Patch.
>Short flashbacks of Star Engaging with a road gang, and Star in a trench clutching an FAL.
>The Major knew who star was, he backed up. "You're the one the shogun wishes to capture... The Soldier."
>Star chuckles "Oh is that right? The Mysterious shogun wants to see me?"
>The Major raises his hand, his men do the same but with their weapons. "You'll be wise to come with us peacefully."
>Star reaches into his jacket "Well, he did say capture now didn't he..." he draws and fires, hitting the Major in the gut, the Major falls off of his horse and hits the ground.
>As soon as he fires, Star bolts off into the foliage to the right of the road.
> The 3rd row of the Formation raises their rifles, the first 2 crouch to allow them greater field of view. A barrage of rifle fire chases Star who in the nick of time ducks behind a tree which takes a bulk sum of the shots that otherwise would kill him. Before any of the sharpshooters could even bolt their guns Star takes off.
>The Major yelled "After him." The 4th and 5th row, being soldiers with blades both short and medium sized chase after him, being the best to weave through the forest. The sharpshooters then follow suit.
>As most of the force that wasn't burdened by long-arms gives chase, a doctor a woman with and eyepatch tends to the Major's wound. She for a moment stares off into the woods at the direction Star escaped to.
>Children who were in the rear of the war party were on the ground, picking up the shells of the riflemen for reloading, they often did this even in battle as they were smaller and less often were killed.

More to come
>>
>>32228674
I guess I'll have to use "that"
>>
>>32229196
Nikaido Mari a cute.
>>
>>32228674
>A private all girls school where they train gunfighter mercenaries.
>MC, a male, gets enrolled there and due to his outstanding placement tests, he is assigned to weapons R&D, the most coveted dept in the school
>falls in love with main heroine who is top gunfighter at the school
>other girls fall in love with him- he designs really creative and effective weapons
>entire series is a ecchi/harem/romance/comedy
>>
>>32230326
>Star reaches the end of the treeline, it drops down at least maybe 100 feet into a flowing river.
>Star looks all around but it seems this is his only escape. Luckily the river is going in the right direction.
>Star carefully dumps all of his belonging that don't like water into a zippy bag. He pockets them and takes a jump, just as the soldiers break from the foliage.
>Star hits the water and resurfaces, only to quickly go back under. Soon after, shots wizz by him... the riflemen were firing down into the water. A man yells "Ceasefire! He's no use to us if we can't reclaim him."
>Star hours later, washes up on a small sandy beach along the riverbed. He was miles from where he evaded the Shogunate. He makes a fire using a match and some dirftwood and keeps aware of his surroundings. He then uses a small fishing tackle from an altoids tin and catches himself a river fish. He cooks it over the fire eats in his underwear. Boxers, because he's an operator and operators don't wear ass hugging underwear.
>His clothes were on a rack he made with some sticks and dried weaved grass.
>he reflects on his past, a scene in the trenches where he kills Chinese soldiers to stop them from overtaking the line.
>Suddenly somebody comes out from the bushes and startles him.
>The credits roll
>After the credits it goes to a woman wearing a trench coat with a scarf over he face and a hood on her head. She has the same piercing blue eyes as the girl in the photo from earlier. On her back was Star's FAL with a pretty fucking sick ass thermal optic.

Notes: The series takes place an a retro-post apocalyptic society. Tech essentially freezes back in 1989 when the world enters nuclear Armageddon.

Japan generally survives the war unscathed.
Only Tokyo, Kyoto and Fukuoka got hit by bombs.

The whole country is divided in two by the Warrior clans of the Shogunate who runs their base out of Hiroshima while The Ankaza (Remnants of old gangs) are based in Yokohama.
>>
>>32228674
I have this idea in my head, how would a single riflemen interfere with a medieval siege.
>MC is going to range with guns
>lightning sends him to alternate/medieval/whatever
>there's a war going on there
>some years later, he settled down, living innawoods, trading stuff with the nearby town
>side he's on is losing war, town gets sieged
>out comes him and his guns to save the day

I wish I was a good writer to develop this more (characters, etc)
>>
>>32230656

I'd watch it.
>>
>>32230592
Star himself is both an American policeman and UN War hero who was hired by the JSDF to help them set up a defense for a possible Chinese invasion.

Star soon after finds out that his old girlfriend had died and left him an illegitimate child. Still him being the only person deemed fit to take care of her got permission to take care of the then 7 year old girl. The only thing he knew of her was a Polaroid photo of her with her name and age on the back in marker.

He met her and not too long after the bombs dropped. He bonded with her while fighting ferociously to find food and water to survive. He was a brutal scavenger, but not killing unless he had to. He had in his past fought waves of soldiers and road gangs, so this was nothing.

He trained his daughter til the age of 15 where their compound was attacked and in a tense battle his daughters rifle was shot, saving her life but leaving her without a weapon. Star gave her his FAL and opened a tunnel for her to escape as far too many Ankaza surrounded them. Knowing they'd surely die he wanted her to escape while he held them off.

She escaped and fled to the north, alone but prepared to face the hard journey ahead of her.

Star against all odd... bloodied, shot and on the brink of death defeated the Ankaza onslaught. Sadly though his daughter was long gone. Fro two years he continues to search for his daughter. If not to be reunited then to at least let her know her dad survived.

Star: The main character. War hero, state patrolman.

Cobalt: Star's daughter, survivalist.

Stitch: The blinded doctor, served in the UN Task force with Star. Star saved her life without even knowing, she still was blinded in the same incident however.

Brim: The guy who came out of the bush at the end. Helps Star out. Used to be a baseball player and had a country wide record for fastest swing. Since then he's become a baseball bat samurai.

That's all for now kiddies. Any questions?
>>
>>32230656
You mean evil dead?

We all want to have something like that... But there's already an anime like that. Gate. They just use a dimension full of elves and legion-esque soldiers to justify it.
>>
>>32230737
Yea, I kinda got the idea from gate, but it would be just one dude, not a giant army. Also, no politics and japan propaganda bullshit.
>>
>>32228674
psh teleport personel kid
>>
>>32228674
Couldn't we just make /k/'s greentext stories into chink cartoon?
>>
A crippled and retired US Army master sgt is living in japanese mountain town with his japanese wife. Their children are away in America to attend university. The old MSgt only has one arm and half of one of his legs is a robotic prosthetic.

he becomes a second father figure to a trouble middle school boy. After catching the boy vandalizing some property in town. the boys' father is always gone all day because he has to commute all the way into tokyo. his mother died in child birth and his step mother is a drunk.

What follows is 26 episodes of the old sgt teaching the boy to be a man, and the boy helping the old man with his own troubled past. Towards the end the old sgt and the boy, run afoul of some bosozukos. As they are trying to clear the boy's name of some trouble caused by the Bosozukos but blamed on the kid.
>>
>>32228674
Trap harem
>>
File: 1466797005216.jpg (49KB, 500x521px) Image search: [Google]
1466797005216.jpg
49KB, 500x521px
>>32228674
>old retired marsoc marine goes back to his little hometown in east texas, with a population of ~300
>his sister who became a successful doctor in houston provides staple income, along with his uncle who's the district judge. He also inherited the family home when his parents passed away so he loafs arount most of the time
>explore the difficulty of adapting into the civilian life while hinting some ptsd (minor shit)
>start working at a bakery for no particular reason after seeing the qt3.14 bakery owner struggling with the shipment boxes couple times a week
>Sol drama free stupid cute love shit as they eventually get married and have kids
starring my dad.
rest in peace you piece of shit.
>>
>>32228674

I would think to myself,

"Why is OP such a no guns faggot that he makes threads on 4chan?

Why doesn't he know that AKs don't have BHO?"
>>
>ctrl-c

Groundless.

>ctrl-v

Make it happen.
>>
I want the wanderings of an immortal arms dealer.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.