[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can u conceal carry non ffl (technicly not a gun according to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: download.jpg.cf.jpg (25KB, 567x399px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg.cf.jpg
25KB, 567x399px
Can u conceal carry non ffl (technicly not a gun according to le atf) antique or replica firearms of under 21/no permit?
>>
Check your state laws
>>
>>32228429
There are basicly none regarding this im pretty sure
>>
>>32228410
how the hell am i supposed to know if you don't say what state you live in, it's legal to concealed carry anything from age 18 without a permit as far as the feds are concerned but certain states do restrict the carry of firearms, antique firearms, even pepperspray
>>
>>32228438
I bet there is.
what state?
>>
>>32229402

Who is against prepper spray?
>>
>>32230016
Probably commiefornians.

I know Europe has laws against it. You're expected to just accept the rape from the friendly neighborhood """""refugee""""" over there.
>>
>>32228438
There definitely are.
When in doubt, call or email your district attorney's office.
>>
>>32230035
Your local DA isn't your attorney and won't give you legal advice. Find a competent firearms lawyer and do your own research.
>>
No. It's labeled as a weapon still, it would be classified like a Baton or brass knuckles. They'll find a reason to fuck you.
>>
>>32230026

I know you were joking ... but you're pretty much spot on.

There's a limit as to how much pepper spray you can carry in California, and it's not much.
>>
>>32228410
Even if it's not technically illegal, consider the likely outcome if you choose to do it and get caught. You will almost certainly be arrested and charged with a variety of crimes, including some that you can be convicted of even if you're not carrying a legally-defined "firearm". You will have to spend a lot of time and money defending yourself in court, and there's still a chance you will lose because that's how the legal system works. If you are convicted and manage to avoid jail time, you may still be permanently barred from purchasing guns or getting a CCW permit. There's also a very good chance that the police will kick your ass or even shoot you.

There's a reason people under 21 aren't allowed to carry handguns. Your brain isn't fully developed and you lack life experience, both things you really want to have if you're going to be carrying a deadly weapon. Sure, people don't magically become competent at age 21, but if anything most 21 year olds are far too immature to carry a weapon. Just wait until you're old enough to carry legally.
>>
>>32230400
>le brain development maymay
Fuck off, if you can't be trusted with a firearm at 18, there's something seriously fucking wrong with you and you should seek help.

t. 27 year old
>>
>>32230522
If you think the average 18 year old can be trusted to carry a firearm and exercise good judgment in using it, you are the one who needs help.
>>
>>32228410
Um...I'm pretty sure that's considered a gun everywhere.
>>
>>32228410
Pre-1898's are still considered guns as far as carry laws are concerned.
>>
>>32230561
Why not? We trust 16 year old to drive vehicles. Which I would argue are just as dangerous when mishandled.
>>
>>32231382
That's probably a mistake too to be honest, but these are both generalizations. I was more than competent enough to handle a firearm at 18, and I know a lot of my friends who I wouldn't have ever let touch a firearm. Can't tar everyone with the same brush
>>
>>32228438
"I was pretty sure" seldom stands up in court.
>>
File: 1438009627525.png (73KB, 965x765px) Image search: [Google]
1438009627525.png
73KB, 965x765px
>>32230322
Oh I wasn't joking. I know Europe has laws against escalating the violence to a new tier of harm. As in, if someone breaks into your home, you aren't allowed to use that hunting shotgun you had to get a license for to kill the intruder. You're expected to let them steal all your shit and rape your daughter because using lethal force when the criminal hasn't yet used lethal force is a crime over there. Same with pepper spray and rapists. It's illegal. They put the wellbeing of the criminals above the wellbeing of law abiding citizens over there.

I just assumed Europe Jr. aka California was close to the same.
>>
>>32230400
Yet an 18 year old can be trusted to carry an AT4, M2, Mk19, M240, M249, etc.
>>
>>32232060
*Some of these carried on trucks, obviously
>>
>>32232060
Actually, no.

There's a reason why we don't just use the army as police, and why the places we send them to perform such a mission things tend to not go so well.

Hoards of heavily armed teenagers, while good at fucking the enemies shit up, are not something you want deployed in your own back yard.
>>
>>32232207
Actually, yes, they are trusted to operate these weapons. You introduced the distinction of domestic use vs foreign wartime use. The military can and have been used as police domestically, usually to outstanding effect (NG to Baltimore riots, USMC to LA riots, troops to NoLA post Kat). Accept the fact that most dumbfuck 18 year olds grow up to be dumbfuck 21 yos, who grow up to be dumbfuck adults, who in turn raise dumbfuck children, who than shitpost in the middle of a weekday on a Cambodian spongediving forum.
>>
>>32232329
*then.
Fuck mobile.
>>
>>32230016
California and Massachusetts has it heavily restricted (they have a very short "approved" list).

Completely b& in NY and NJ. Completely banned in DC and Chicago.
>>
>>32230561
No less so than your average 21 year old or your average 40 year old.

The average [anything year old] is an incompetent idiot with no self control. This is completely independent of age.

If we allow one form of adult to do it it should not be prohibited to any other form of adult, which follows both the letter and spirit of equality laws and non discrimination laws.
>>
Mfw under 21 and can open carry my G19 in Nevada
>>
>>32230250
"What law relates to the situation x, can you send me the citation?" isn't legal advice.

Answering "Can I do x/ Will I get in trouble for x" is legal advice.

not an attorney, worked for 7 years as a legal assistant.
>>
>>32229919
The one question that could have advanced this dumbass thread forward productively and it wasn't answered.
>>
File: 20150830_202401.jpg (324KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20150830_202401.jpg
324KB, 2560x1440px
>>32228410
It depends on your st8 m8. I used to carry this legally in TX before I got my LTC
>>
>>32231966
>using lethal force when the criminal hasn't yet used lethal force is a crime
Did nobody ever think this through? There's a pretty big logical inconsistency here. Does everyone just have a dead man's switch (or trigger if you will) on their guns?
>>
>Texas
What's it like living in a state where you just got the permission from your benevolent overlords to open carry your personal property on your hip less than a year ago? I've always wondered what it's like to bow down to commies.
>>
>>32235566
Whoops can't even learn to link posts I guess. This was meant for >>32233739
>>
>>32228410
Depends on state laws, but almost certain that black powder guns are considered weapons and many states require licenses to carry concealed weapons.
>>
>>32230561
We allow them to enlist and carry out the will of American Zionists using firearms. Not much different.
>>
>>32228410
>doesnt live in a state where you can conceal carry without a permit
stay cucked
>>
>>32231966
>You must not get a product which is made to cause a person injury.
>Squirt rapists, assaulters and thieves with dye packs
>BUT NOT IN THE EYES BECAUSE THEN YOU'RE THE BAD GUY.
Holy shit, dude. The UK should be ashamed of itself.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.