[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the chinese man look more high tech than the japanese man here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: qDYL8Pt.jpg (290KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
qDYL8Pt.jpg
290KB, 1280x853px
Why the chinese man look more high tech than the japanese man here?
>>
jap man is a piece of shit
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 336x442px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 336x442px
>>32226991
Aha!
>>
What's the context for this?
>>
>>32226964
I'd argue that the japanese camo here is probably 1000x more effective than that stupid pixel shit that looks loud as fuck.
>>
>>32226964
Quick, you have to pick using one or the other gear... choose now!
>>
>>32227020
Multinational peacekeeping exercises
>>
>>32227044
I wasn't aware that the Japanese and the Chinese could even work together considering the animosity between the two nations.

But why is the Jap using an AK?
>>
>>32227056
Yeah, the AK is weird.
Doesn't even look like a Norinco.
>>
>>32227020
Airsoft.
>>
File: NANI.jpg (54KB, 714x682px) Image search: [Google]
NANI.jpg
54KB, 714x682px
>Nip with an AKM

Didn't really expect to see that.
>>
>>32227079
>Doesn't even look like a Norinco.

It's definitely not a Type 56. Not a Zastava variant, either.
>>
>>32226964
better fitting uniform+joint pads
>>
File: 1477847373888.jpg (6KB, 224x217px) Image search: [Google]
1477847373888.jpg
6KB, 224x217px
>>32227091
Doesn't look like airsoft usually on the bottom of the mag there is a winder of some sort
>>
>Why the chinese man look more high tech than the japanese man here?
Chinese man has to compensate for shitty training with TACTIGEAR.
>>
Soldiers often trade weapons, during these exercises. Usually to train or just for photo ops. Lot of guys talked about doing such things when I was in. I never had the pleasure.
>>
>>32227056
>>32227079
>>32227103
It's an actual Russian made AK borrowed from the Mongols as this exercise took place in Mongolia

The Japanese for whatever reason did not bring their own rifles. This was actually a medical training event
>>
File: 144423231.jpg (12KB, 478x361px) Image search: [Google]
144423231.jpg
12KB, 478x361px
>>32227477
/k/ continues to impress.
>>
>>32227707
>The Japanese for whatever reason did not bring their own rifles.

Probably fear of theft or something like that. The Japs are EXTREMELY strict about control of their military arms. A rifle is treated the same over there as a howitzer shell is over here in terms of paperwork and storage.

We've been military allies for 60+ years and they've never provided a single member of NATO with one single example of a rifle or handgun for their museums, even though they have western weapons over there.

I'm not aware of a single example of the Type 64 or Type 89 outside of JSDF hands. They never attempted export sales, never submitted them to international trials, etc.
>>
>>32227774
Maybe they capture kodama from the forests and stick them in their guns for their mystical powers, and don't want anyone else to find out about it.

Also could be because of the whole no military, only self defence thing. Might be illegal to export any arms at all.
>>
>>32227477
>only high capacity magazines exist
>>
>>32226964
daily reminder....
Japan...the protector of Asia
Japan...the light of Asia
Japan...the leader of Asia

south east Asia will welcome you again
The Aryan of Asian people
>>
Wait, holy shit, the jappo is using an AK?

our guy confirmed!
>>
>>32227679
Jap infantry is the shittiest among Asian nations.
>>
>>32226964
Japanese man is using an outdated terrorist weapon.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.