[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are hoarders getting bent the fuck over for hoarding this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: wildcat.jpg (338KB, 849x565px) Image search: [Google]
wildcat.jpg
338KB, 849x565px
Are hoarders getting bent the fuck over for hoarding this?
>>
File: IMG_6502.jpg (104KB, 550x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6502.jpg
104KB, 550x960px
Yes. I have about 10,000 rounds but I plink a ton. Some dude had 120,000 rounds. He's trying to sell all of it for .09¢ a round. Fuck that guy. I couldn't find ammo to feed my guns for 3 years. As soon as I found any I would buy. I became the very thing I hated. But on the plus side I could teach my friends and little cousins to shoot.
>>
>>32227946
Not OP, but hoarding if you actually shoot doesn't really grind my gears. It's the guys with 100,000+ rounds sitting in a basement who never ever have an interest in actually shooting who make me exasperated.

Some good schadenfreude when guys like this try and sell ammo at panic level prices after the panic is over. Same deal seeing guys trying to offload ARs with post-Sandy Hook prices and seeing them just sit around for weeks on Armslist.
>>
>>32228082

I remember when this happened after the AWB with clipazines.
>>
I hope that it all kills them over christmas
like the box fall on their fud heads and the dogs they own eats the bodies
>>
>>32226924
Yes, and deserving so. The shit has either been so jacked in price due to these fucking seagulls driving up demand, or impossible to find. Fuck 'em, hope they learned a lesson on being easily alarmed faggots.
>>
>>32226924
A bunch of my local stores and Cabellas online had Federal 325 round boxes for $19.99. 6 cents a shot. I picked up one and sent another two to my dad. My buddy is ordering like 20 boxes, kek
>>
>>32227946
>.09¢ a round
>point zero nine cents per round
>nine cents for a hundred rounds
Shit, I'd buy his 120,000 rounds for $108. That's awesome.
>>
>>32229860
The listing was for $.09/rnd. Comes out to ~11k usd.
>>
>>32229860
>.09¢ is the same as $.09
>>
>>32229871
https://youtu.be/zN9LZ3ojnxY
>>
>>32226924
Went to a collectors show (where the newest guns that typically are there are from WW2) last weekend. There was four of these ammo hoarding scalpers there trying to sell their stocks of .22lr or 9mm. That means that there was 4 less dealers with real tables at this show.

I did pick up a 525 round box of Remington 22lr for 7¢/round. I did a quick check on gun bot and the cheapest being sold was 8¢ on Sunday. At least not all of the scalpers/hoarders are being unrealistic with their prices.

As a plus, I saw more people walking out or making a deal for a gun than ever at this show before.
>>
>>32229905
Oh my god, that was infuriating. I thought he had her at 2:43
>>
>horde .22
>now you have an ass load of .22
I don't see how this would be a problem for anyone.
>>
>>32229926
It's the people who hoarded .22 or 9mm or
223 when they didn't even have a gun that can shoot it is the problem. The helped artificially inflate demand, making everybody else pay more.
They strike me as the kind of assholes who would buy out someone else's stock because they undercut them by 1¢ just to resell it at a higher rate (hence artificially inflating the price even more).
>>
>>32229926
Mostly because they buy it at panic level prices and intend to hoard it and resell it for even higher prices.

I know at least one guy who hoarded ammo in calibers he didn't have guns for. Glad he got BTFO.
>>
>>32229887
Maybe he works for Verizon
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zN9LZ3ojnxY
>>
File: _613.jpg (53KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
_613.jpg
53KB, 320x240px
>>32226924
There was never a shortage here, got 1k.
>>
>>32229905
That wasn't me.
>>
>>32229995
this >>32227946 wasn't you?
>He's trying to sell all of it for .09¢ a round
>>
>>32230054
No, 2 different posters. I'm
>>32229871
>>
>>32230091
But,I guess it really doesn't matter.
>>
>>32230091
Then how do you know what the listing was for if you're not the guy who mentioned it in the first place?
>>
It was on here a few days ago. Someone showed a listing from armslist. I remember, because I was pissed that he did it, but also happy that he was going to get fucked on this deal.
>>
That Hunter 3-1 faggot bought a whole bunch of 22 and had to sell it for a loss.
LEL
>>
>>32227946
Are you trying to profiteer off of manufactured shortages? All I get from your story is a guy who bought a lot of ammo and shares it with loved ones to bring them into a great American freedom.
>>
>>32227946
>Yes. I have about 10,000 rounds but I plink a ton.
It's not hoarding if you use it, or are just using it as security against a few years of ammo panic.
That other guy is getting his rewards now, just trying to imagine all the gas/time he wasted scraping up every last box he could find at his local walmarts.
He must feel like shit now.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.