[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guns and medical marijuana cards

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 199
Thread images: 12

File: deaplsgo.jpg (315KB, 1600x873px) Image search: [Google]
deaplsgo.jpg
315KB, 1600x873px
Gun store fags pls help

So I'm considering obtaining a medical marijuana card... my questions are:

1. On the form 4473, when I check "no" next to the "do you use controlled substances" box 11c, does that information get ran in the background check? I guess I'm asking if as some kind of loophole rule, does the fact that I'm would be a registered patient holding a medical marijuana card pop up on some list somewhere? Wouldn't that be protected health information? Can I just lie and perjure myself, but not get caught lying and perjuring myself?

2. Have you heard about or witnessed an applicant's form being denied for possessing a medical marijuana card?
>>
>>32219903
Check the "no" box, especially when you are just considering to obtain a lawful certificate for cannabis.
>>
File: onlycommies.jpg (68KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
onlycommies.jpg
68KB, 500x491px
>>32219903

you could not be a degenerate and lie on a document where they will check your name against a database of felonious activities
>>
>>32220004

Well definitely, I'd check the "no" box for sure.

I think the recent 9th district court case regarding this same subject became an issue because this lady checked the "yes" box.

I'm more wondering about the background check itself. Truth be told, I'd lie on the form if it wasn't information the background check looked at.

At the same time, I buy maybe.. 2 or 3 guns a year... I like my guns more than I like being high.
>>
>>32219903
Or you could just consume the fda approved derivatives that are more effective and have no legal implications...
>>
>>32219903
As far as now there is not presently any database where you having a medical marijuana card would come up because like you said it is medical information though that may change. I did see a story from Alaska iirc about a woman being denied at the store because the guy behind the counter saw her medical card or something like that which did spark some minor debate about the issue
>>
>>32219903
I've bought several guns while having a card, as long as you mark "No" on the drug use sections you should be fine
>>
>>32219903
Way to commit a felony, OP. Let me know what club fed is like.
>>
>>32219903
Dont get one you will fuk your self over
>>
Fuck this shit. Nobody has a right to tell you what to put in your body, or if you can own a firearm for protection. STOP GIVING UP YOUR GOD GIVEN RIGHTS.

JOIN OR DIE
>>
>>32220037
i bet you have alot of friends
>>
http://blog.cheaperthandirt.com/atf-marijuana-firearms-mix/ relevant. Just like the last weed and guns thread I posted in, READ THIS FAG
>>
>>32220099
>JOIN OR DIE
I don't think you understand the historical meaning and implications of this phrase...
>>
>>32220110
Still though, I mean, is this just scout's honor? Who's to stop me from checking no and moving on? What about ccw holders? When I have to renew will my ccw permit be denied? Is the verbage on that renewal form going to change?
>>
>>32220115
I don't think you do either.
>>
I know it's just my .02 butane time I bought a firearm from a store I was really rushing through the paper at the time and accidentally circled the box "yes" that said are you buying a firearm for anyone else.
They denied me the sale and the kid (early twenties) looked at me like a criminal haha. I gave no fucks and laughed at the way he told me he could not sell me any firearms for a week or something like that.
I said "whoops" and drove to another store to squire my pistol. Half of my brain thought MAYBE there's some type of hold on my name in the database but when I passed I thought it was incredibly hilarious how disconnected the system is but in this case it worked in my favor.
>>
>>32220115

"It became a symbol of colonial freedom during the American Revolutionary War."

Eat shit and die commie
>>
>>32219903
In California, you have to give up guns in order to smoke weed, because guns kill so much more than high people on the highways.
>>
>>32220196
*but this
>>
>>32220099
>Nobody has a right to tell you what to put in your body
If you're on social healthcare, then I sure as fuck have a right to tell you what to put into your body.

If you've been drinking, I sure as FUCK have a right to prevent you from driving, even if that means putting you in jail.

If you've been tripping, I sure as fuck have a right to take away your guns.

You claim "freedom" but you don't have the maturity, self-control, or responsibility to participate in liberty.
>>
ATF just "clarified" saying even medicinal/"legal" users no,longer qualify.

Basically I'm a felon.
>>
>>32220185
>>32220200
It's a symbol of federalism...

He isn't making a state vs federal argument, but rather one of individual rights. Join or die is the wrong phrase to use.
>>
>>32220216
Maturity has nothing to do with liberty fuckface. They are GOD given rights.
>>
>>32220236
That is your interpretation. You weren't around when that was going on either.
>>
>>32220216
>I sure as FUCK have a right to prevent you from driving
You do not. At best you have legal immunity for your actions.

>I sure as fuck have a right to take away your guns.
You do not. At best you have legal immunity for your actions.

>If you're [using stolen money], then I sure as fuck have a right to tell you what to put into your body.
You do not. Just because anon chose to infringe on your freedom doesn't mean you get to do the same.
Treat the disease, not the symptom.

>You claim "freedom" but you don't have the maturity, self-control, or responsibility to participate in liberty.
I would like to ask the same of you.
>>
IN GOD I TRUST
>>
>>32219903
>protected health information
>USA
You can buy any information about anybody in the states.
>>
>>32220251
>I am given rights by a magical invisible man in the sky.
Okay grandpa
>>
>>32220577
What better way is there to ensure that rights are absolute other than by declaring that they absolute in a way that no logical argument can used to refute?
>>
>>32220108

I do thanks for caring
>>
>>32220577
GOD is watching you son. Be careful about what you say about our Lord and Savior
>>
>>32220577
Because Jesus is returning soon. Get right with the Lord.
>>
>>32219903
Just check 'no' on box 11c. In my state the only time marijuana could show up on your record is if you have a marijuana conviction. A buddy of mine is a grower of medical weed and he still gets guns from stores no problem.
>>
>>32219903

>have you unlawfully used Marijuana

You'd say no because you lawfully used it.

Also the nics background check looks for criminal activity, so unless you got convicted of something Marijuana related I wouldn't worry about it.

If we had "universal" checks your prescription for Marijuana would show up

But yeah the 4473 needs to have the wording changed on thE question about Marijuana in states where it's legal.
>>
>>32220577
P.S. God is not man. Man was created in God's image. God is the infinite power which created this universe and everything in it. To play God, and represent his commandments with your own laws is unwise.
>>
>>32219903
Just buy your weed recreational price or buy it from a friend with a med card.

Also you better not be smoking and shooting you shitbrained degenerate fuck.

>>32220069
>Lying on a federal form with a paper trail to show you've lied.
Good job. You could have just not gotten a card.

>>32220216
>If you've been drinking, I sure as FUCK have a right to prevent you from driving,
I wouldn't say that we sure as FUCK have a right to forcibly prevent the individual from driving, but we most certainly have a reason.

>>32220216
>If you've been tripping, I sure as fuck have a right to take away your guns.

You claim to understand liberty, but really don't. I'll give you a hint, it all stems from NAP.

Did the individual violate NAP or are they immediately about to violate NAP? If they haven't or aren't, you don't have a right to do shit to them.

You're literally the reason why the Alt-right came to be. You're a shit conservative that thinks they're classically liberal but you've actually just as bad as the leftist.
>>
>>32220721
If NICS only checks criminal records, how can they tell if you've been involuntarly committed, mentally incompetent, or mentally ill?
>>
>>32220740
Because states are encouraged to hand over the proper medical records documenting these to the FBI, and they add the information to NICS if any of it is disqualifying.

It's a huge violation of HIPPA, but what can we do?
>>
>>32220721
>You'd say no because you lawfully used it.
That's bullshit. It's still a schedule 1 controlled substance at the federal level.
>>
>>32219903
SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED
>>
File: IMG_3010.gif (3MB, 170x144px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3010.gif
3MB, 170x144px
>>32220260

Wow is this bait
>>
>>32220756
>but what can we do?
Pass laws baring federal agents from entering the state.
Elect governors willing to dutifully obey their oaths and utilize the national guard against domestic enemies.
>>
>>32220774
But why is it classified as such? It is a plant given to us by our creator. If some industry, such as the lumber industry, paid elected officials to criminalize a plant, because they would have to compete against it. Then that is how such a substance could be classified as such. Cannabis has been a documented medicine since history began to be recorded. It amazes me how people can still be so blind.
>>
>>32220819
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PbuUxyi5YU
>>
>>32220811
Sure, if you take it as such. If you know anything. You know "history" can be interpreted in many different ways.
>>
File: 1411021030066.jpg (44KB, 354x371px) Image search: [Google]
1411021030066.jpg
44KB, 354x371px
>>32220577
>he hasn't read Bastiat
>>
>>32219903
>2. Have you heard about or witnessed an applicant's form being denied for possessing a medical marijuana card?
No but it definitely should be, you disgusting druggie piece of shit cumdumpster slut faggot degenerate son of a bitch.
>>
>>32220919
Hang yourself, authoritarian.
>>
>>32219903
MMJ cards do get investigated and found out, because there is a paper trail. If you just buy, stores do not keep a record, but MMJ cards have paperwork and records attached to them. Do not sign your name to anything that indicates you consume marijuana if you also want to protect your federal/constitutional right to firearms ownership, until it is federally decriminalized. Unlikely you'll be jailed just for smoking or anything, even if the new AG gets a stick up his ass about it.
>>
>>32220938
Die, degenerate.
>>
>>32220830
Just wait. One day you might find yourself out in the cold. Friend
>>
>>32221017
You first, fascist.
>>
>>32219903
1. If it's on the 4473, they check it. It's up to your state on whether they report medical cards to the Feds, though.
2. Yes, but I'm the one who denied it (I'm required to by law) because he tried to use it as his photo ID. Background check never even got run, I called him a fucking idiot, pointed to 11c, and made an in-depth explanation of why you don't let people know you have one.

He also was wearing a 420 Life shirt and smelled like he'd spent the last hour hotboxing his car.
>>
>>32221048
After you. Ladies first, communist.
>>
>>32221066
Jesus, at least originally you were being somewhat accurate.
t. disappointed bystander
>>
>>32221066
>supports prohibition
>calls other people communists

Anon I have some bad news for you...
>>
>>32220840
Jesus Coming Soon. Repent Sinners. Your protection from your "gangs" will not save your soul. Bud.
>>
>>32220730
No where did the OP say anything about getting high and shooting guns, you fucking dipshit. Fuck off back to your containment board your stupid 14 year old cunt. You're posts are literally as god awful as your PoS AR, fuckass
>>
>>32220614
One that can be verified and/or proven to be beyond logic. This presupposes that all participants agree that there are absolute rights.
>>
>>32220163
>when I have to renew will my ccw permit be denied?
If your state has a change of heart between now and then, quite possibly.

>>32220196
You do realize he did you a favor and simply didn't actually run the check, right? Because if he had you'd be prohibited until you clear it up with the FBI, which (can) take months/years and cost some money.
>>
>>32221082
You know that not all paths to freedom are equal, right?

Just because an increase in freedom is possible/viable doesn't mean it should be done at the time.
Be strategic and think of unintended consequences.

Just because he doesn't support it at the time doesn't mean he is against it as an absolute.
>>
>>32220774
this x 300,000,000
>>
>>32221100
It doesn't matter.
Because social contract, and the government is defined by the documents that assert it to be the case in a way that can't be refuted.

Also the inability to be disproven is as close as we can get...
If we simply asserted it to be the case, then another could assert otherwise with just as much validity.
>>
>>32221100
>This presupposes that all participants agree that there are absolute rights.
Also all rights are absolute. If a right is not absolute, then it is by definition not a right, but rather a privilege.
>>
>>32219903
>Hey /k/, so I'd like to commit a felony to illegally obtain a firearm, will that work if I don't get caught?

I don't agree with the law, but it is the law. "Drug abusers shouldn't be able to get guns" is one of those "common sense" things people shove down our throats. This should show anyone how stupid that logic is. But no, you can't legally buy a gun, so maybe you want to work on not getting caught (Given that you've used marijuana, you are prohibtited from owning, no matter what your state law or 'medical' status is), which means maybe not getting a card that proves you broke the law.
>>
>>32221104
>Just because an increase in freedom is possible/viable doesn't mean it should be done at the time.
Get the fuck out of my country, bootlicker.
>>
>>32220037
lie on a document?

good idea!
>>
>>32221152
lets say that A increases freedom, but it makes it harder to do B which also increases freedom.
But B does not increase the difficulty of doing A.

It is smarter to do B then A, rather than A then B.
>>
>>32220819
>It is a plant given to us by our creator.
Opinion disregarded.
My parent did not hand me weed.
Your concept of a creator is proximal yet distinct from my concept of reality.
>>
>>32221104
I truly do believe that drug addicts, whether they have gummint license or not, shouldn't handle weapons. I support psych eval on gun owners and banning crazies/addicts from legally owning weapons. Same way there's a 18/21 age limit on voting. Lines have to be drawn somewhere for the benefit of all of us. Hell, I'd even vote for minimum IQ laws for gun owners. It'd shut up damn liberals on the 'every retard can get a gun' points.
>>
>>32221168
You want to actually give context to that, or just play sandbox philosopher all day
>>
>>32220707
>I'm not committing a crime if the failed garbage NICS system didn't catch me.

I support you bro, fight the system, but you shouldn't be operating under the mistaken impression that you are not committing a felony, because you are.
>>
>>32219903

screw off pot head, you can only have one or another for a reason.
>>
>>32221178
Reread the federalist papers, specifically the portion about voting rights.

You have a legitimate starting point, but first work on locking nutters up.
Research into the history of mental treatment, specifically the legitimate successful treatment in the past and the disparity between past number of people in mental facilities compared to today.

Additionally I would encourage you to be less of a statist.
>>
>>32221195
>I hate freedom and want to tell other people what to do because it makes me feel like I have a big weiner

Fuck you, Commie.
>>
>>32220216
get a load of this edge and salt
>>
>>32221169
So who gave you the air to breath?
>>
Doesn't form 4473 specify UNLAWFUL user?
If it's legal then OP can legitimately say no.
>>
>>32221186
He's saying it's better to illegally consume marijuana than illegally obtain guns. Which is good advice seeing as how there is no legal way to consume marijuana, state laws don't matter at all.
>>
>>32220721
Wrong. Marijuana is still illegal at the federal level regardless of what state you are in or what card you hold. Even on the new 4473's coming out it is explained on the form that its still illegal and you can not purchase a gun. There is no "legal usage" clause.
>>
>>32221195
Tell that to soldiers smoking hash. Fucking hippies.
>>
>>32221230
Sure, but my argument was that prohibition is anti-freedom and anti-american. Not what is the most practical choice given the circumstances. I'm not retarded enough to get a card that says I'm breaking federal law, but I don't support that law in the slightest.
>>
>>32221225
But it isn't. You're just wrong. You are deliberately misinterpreting the facts. There is NO LEGAL WAY for OP to consume marijuana in the USA. This is not semantics, it is fact. That is literally what the ATF had to alter the form to clarify, because retards keep spouting this nonsense. It has always been illegal to purchase a firearm if you consume marijuana, because marijuana is considered an illicit narcotic. Be mad at the law, it's fucking dumb, but it is the law.
>>
>>32221246
Right, if you're going to break the law to protest how dumb the law is, I support you 100%. The best way to do that is to not attempt to use marijuana "legally" by getting a card, because you're still breaking the law. Just do it under the table like gun owners have been doing forever.
>>
>>32221140
First of all, your assumption that I even use is not only incorrect, it's not what I asked. The whole "perjuring" myself bit was more of an attempt at humor. I'm not going out of my way to break any laws, so guys like you and >>32220037 can fuck right off back to your pedestals.

What the form says (it's 11e, not 11c, my bad) is:

>Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?

>(YES or NO)

My original post was asking if anyone has anything to substantiate whether or not a background check includes monitoring a database of registered patients in possession of a medical marijuana card. Because the way that form reads, I would check "no" since I wouldn't be using unlawfully. However, as >>32220110
pointed out, the ATF is amending these forms to cover their bases. That's good enough for me.
>>
>>32221225
Marijuana is still illegal at the Federal level.

The Federal level is what he's filing the 4473 to, and the Feds govern firearm sales. Plus Federal Supremacy clause.
>>
>>32221284
Yeah really don't do it. The form specifically says state legal is not the same as federally legal.
>>
>>32221284
My point is that you would be using unlawfully. Your state's law and medical card doesn't mean anything.
>>
>>32221278
I live in Minnesota, Day Drunk Dayton only agreed to sign medical if it was the CBD oil meme, so even if I felt like getting a card to do something that's none of the government's business, it wouldn't do me any good anyway.
>>
>>32221213
>locking nutters up
Son, not every legitimately disturbed person deserves to be locked away. There's more humane ways to help them. That, however, doesn't mean that they should be allowed to own/operate weapons. You made an error in your logic but that doesn't make it right.

BTW, is 'statist' supposed to be an insult toward people who want some order in society?
>>
>tfw potheads don't realize even with a card it's still federally punishable by ATF, border patrol, and federal agents.
Thanks for the cheap police auction guns.
>>
>>32221330
Well for what it's worth, the legalization battle is being slowly won. Trump may be a setback on that issue, but so many people break that law that eventually the government will have to cave.
>>
>>32221317
Then as the ATF why bother changing the form at all? Whether or not it IS legal or illegal isn't what I'm asking. It's not even the point. The form reads very ambiguously and is open to interpretation, regardless of whether or not the purchaser is aware that marijuana remains illegal on a federal level. ATF must agree with me there to some extent, or else they'd leave the form alone.
>>
>>32221337
>statist
Statist refers to someone who believes the state (read: government) should have ultimate authority. Be it economic, or private/personal issues.

>Son, not every legitimately disturbed person deserves to be locked away.
They do until they can be legitimately treated. (like they used to do)

>There's more humane ways to help them.
I believe that the old way was humane. The actual old way, not the revisionist memage.

>That, however, doesn't mean that they should be allowed to own/operate weapons.
You can't be a danger to people because your a nutter if you're not around people.
And if you illness is treatable to such a degree that you can be released, then there is no reason to specifically legislate for you because you are the same as everyone else evidenced by your release.

>You made an error in your logic but that doesn't make it right.
I disagree.
>>
>>32219903
The ATF made an official ruling on this; if you have a medical marijuana card, you can't answer "no" on 4473
>>
>>32221379
The ATF clarified the form, they did not change the law. The law has always been the law, it's just that people are stupid and assume their state's laws trump Federal law when it fucking doesn't. If you use marijuana you are BY DEFINITION using it unlawfully, as it is illegal to use. That particular question on the form is not open to interpretation, it's just that it confuses people who are unfamiliar with the law, so the ATF altered it in an attempt to make it clearer to the average gun buyer. It's also in the ATF's nature to constantly fuck with things, that's reason enough for them.
>>
A guy in Maine had is medical plants and a pistol stolen from his house and the cops returned both when they caught the guy
>>
>>32221466
committing a felony doesn't make you a felon. being convicted of a felony does.
>>
Jesus, help these people. Buy from an individual if you are so damn concerned about it.
>>
>>32221393
Dude, you sound like Hitler knocked up Orwell and gave you birth.

>Son, not every legitimately disturbed person deserves to be locked away.
>They do until they can be legitimately treated. (like they used to do)
There's this thing called outpatients.

>I believe that the old way was humane.
Forcible lobotomy and shock therapy and stuff?
>The actual old way, not the revisionist memage.
I'm talking about real stuff here, son.

>You can't be a danger to people because your a nutter if you're not around people.
Like those retards posting recipes for chlorowhatever on /b/? They may live in the basement but they are dangerous to people everywhere.

>And if you illness is treatable to such a degree that you can be released, then there is no reason to specifically legislate for you because you are the same as everyone else evidenced by your release
Again, do you even logic?

>I disagree.
And that is our right. However, that doesn't mean you actually are in the right.
>>
>>32220216

>good goy, the plants are bad because the govt says so
>>
>>32221478
Or DA has pretty much said ignore all weed and let them have guns
>>
>>32220730
You can get high and shoot guns, the level of intoxication is simply not comparable to alcohol.
>>
>>32221622
>being intoxicated and shooting guns is perfectly okay!
Degenerates everyone!
>>
>>32221379
They clarified the form in order to cover their asses against the entrapment clause, and to keep people who are otherwise only committing misdemeanors from committing multiple Federal felonies through being dumb.
>>
>>32221466
>having to specify state
A state can choose to not enforce a law. They themselves would then be breaking a bunch of laws, but it's kind of hard to throw a whole state government in prison.

Come back to me when the DEA returns stolen weed plants and the ATF returns guns stolen with said weed plants. Because these are Federal laws enforced by Federal law enforcement.
>>
>>32221638
Is that why we didn't do shit in the middle east? We are still getting blow the fuck up by pot smoking farmers with guns older than themselves. Fucking morons.
>>
>>32221353
Oh yeah, has never been a matter of if, only when.

Actually I think Trump said it should be up to the states to decide, which is my view anyway.

>>32221638
>I want to tell other people what to do with their bodies and lives even when it's none of my business
Fascists, everyone!
>>
>>32221812
>even when it's none of my business
But if you go into the public domain while high, you pose a threat to me and mine. Therefore, it is my business.

If you can 100% guarantee you will never negatively impact me, I don't give even a fraction of a shit what you do. But, through the simple fact that you're deciding to break multiple laws for personal pleasure, you clearly are physically incapable of giving that guarantee.
>>
>>32221896
>But if you go into the public domain while high, you pose a threat to me and mine
Less of a threat than if I'm drunk in public. But I don't see you crying about bringing back Prohibition.

>Therefore, it is my business.
And if someone does threaten you, you can defend yourself. If they damage your property, you have legal recourse.

>If you can 100% guarantee you will never negatively impact me
Nobody can prove that about anything you stupid fuckronaut. This is literally the same fucking logic SJWs use to ram their stupid pronouns and speech codes down peoples' throats.

>But, through the simple fact that you're deciding to break multiple laws for personal pleasure, you clearly are physically incapable of giving that guarantee.
Nobody is physically capable of giving that guarantee, and you fucking know it. It's just a rhetorical device so you can play lip service to freedom while using the state to limit the freedom of others.

Besides, the laws don't work. They don't work for the same reason gun control doesn't work. The war on drugs has failed, it's the biggest domestic policy disaster since Prohibition. It's primarily responsible for the crime wave that resulted in us getting the gun control we have now.
>>
>>32221967
>less of a threat than if I'm drunk in public
True.
>but I don't see you crying about bringing back Prohibition
No, but since that was my first post ITT, how about this? "public intoxication should be treated as an immediate threat to the lives of everyone within close proximity and should be a primary offense punishable to the same degree as felony assault" and "driving while intoxicated (any intoxication be it weed, alcohol, or a cancer patient high off his ass on dilaudid) should be punishable to the same extent as attempted murder, and any harm to others said person causes should be treated as premeditated" and "third strike clause for all intoxication crimes should carry a mandatory death penalty, third strike clause for any violent crime (including misdemeanors like simple battery and simple assault) should carry a mandatory death penalty"
If you are so immature/irresponsible you enter the public domain in an impaired state or inflict bodily harm for no good reason you should be killed. You are THAT MUCH of a threat to society, both the individual members of and the fabric which comprises it.
>>
>>32220919
Phil is that you?
>>
>>32222024
>rambling about pre-crime
Mhhmmm,

>the state should be able to kill people when they haven't actually harmed anyone
Mmhmmmmmm...

>You are THAT MUCH of a threat to society, both the individual members of and the fabric which comprises it.
Annnnd the collectivist colors finally fully come out. Fuck yourself, commie.
>>
>>32222024
Guess you better not drink in a public place ever again. Even a minuscule amount of alcohol alters a person's abilities. You must be the most "pure" person on /k/. I comend your perfect lifestyle.
>>
>>32222026
No. I don't come here often. Reeks of desperation and virginity. Who or what is Phil?
>>
>>32222161
Another edgy, holier than thou straightedge faggot just like you. I don't know if you beat it to shotas too, but I wouldn't be surprised. Authoritarians usually have some deep personal shame that drives their actions.
>>
>>32222161
>reeks of desperation and virginity

It does now that someone unironically posted "If you are so immature/irresponsible you enter the public domain in an impaired state or inflict bodily harm for no good reason you should be killed. You are THAT MUCH of a threat to society, both the individual members of and the fabric which comprises it"

You need to find the right guy to settle down with so you can rub your Swords of Justice against each other.
>>
>>32222230
>You need to find the right guy to settle down with so you can rub your Swords of Justice against each other.
Fucking rekt
>>
>>32222161
Git mutha fucka. This is a family on /k/. Don't like it? Do something about it. I sometimes wish the power gets cut. It would weed out the pussies. The day is coming.....
>>
>>32222183
>>32222230
>>32222302
Damn. Basement-virgins really have highly irritable pussies.
>>
>>32220837
There are 3 genders! 4 genders! Even 5!
>>
>>32222354
>anyone who disagrees with me is a virgin
>arguing for 12 yearolds
>>
>>32219903
Basically I would not bother with a medicinal card, if you're white the odds of you getting busted or convicted for weed is microscopic, the DEA aims for minorities.

Just get your weed from another source.
>inb4 supporting criminals
You support criminals when you pay tax, m8

The question on the form basically asks if you've been convicted, you haven't, so tell them no.
If they haven't convicted you, for all they know or can prove, you're telling the truth. Lying on the form is a crime, but it doesn't matter if they don't know or can't prove it.

>>32220037
>he bought into DARE
>he thinks the feds have any right to know what you do in the privacy of your own home
Good goy.
>>
>>32222385
Unlike you and two of your butt-buddies.
>>
>>32222421
>waaaah virgins
>waaaah ur gaaay

You do know you're not allowed to post here if you're under 18, right?
>>
>>32222426
Srry. Didn't realize all 3 responses were from you since you got oh so much hurt by my post. Please, do continue responding whilst pretending to not really care. That'll teach me.
>Look at me. I don't care so much I must repond or die.
>>
>>32222354
Haha. Nigger you have no idea. Enjoy your pampered life bitch.
>>
Hippies BTFO!!
>>
File: IMG_4648.jpg (177KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4648.jpg
177KB, 640x360px
>>32222472
>forgot to attach pic
We'll that was embarrassing
>>
File: IMG_4647.jpg (744KB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4647.jpg
744KB, 2550x3300px
The actual memo to gun dealers. Hippies BTFO again.
>But muh medicine.
I literally want to punch a hippy in the kidney when they say that.
>>
>>32219903
My mother had a medical marijuana card up until this year when they got rid of it in our state. She's bought multiple guns both for herself and for family as gifts. Nothing has ever popped up and she's never been denied a sale.
>>
>>32222481
Wow, a piece of paper with writing on it. You sure showed me.
>>
>>32222497
Why do you think so violently? Maybe someone wants to punch you bc you're an ugly hearted person.
>>
>>32222503
You're welcome.
>hippie detected
>>
>>32222460
Holy shit you're pathetic. Let me chart your course:
>say edgy authoritarian thing
>people call you out on it
>try to argue
>get BTFO
>lel everyone who disagrees with me is X
>lel everyone who disagrees with me is butthurt
>lel everyone who disagrees with me is obsessed with me
>>
>>32222497
This. So much this. We should have an event where the state allows normal people to hunt down 'medicinal marijuana' nigs as animals they are.

>420? Fuck you. Have a 357 on me.
>>
>>32222472
>>32222497
>>32222557
>old man yells about hippies

>>32222571
>haha look how edgy I am guise! I sure am cool aren't I?
>>
>>32222536
In Alaska we had our first marijuana store open in my town the other day and all the fucking hippies were complaining. "Why didn't you give out free samples??" "Why weren't 'medical' users allowed to cut in front of the line so they could get their medicine?" You want medicine you hippy fucks do what the natives do and drink Devils Club Tea.
>>
>>32221066
Are you just 12 years old and don't know what communist means?

Here's a hint, they didn't like you consuming drugs in the Soviet Union.
>>
>>32222557
I'm sure you're perfect in every way.

Hur dur. Never broken a law in your life detected. Get a shot.
>>
>>32222571
.357? Wow big man on campus. Do me a favor and eat one.
>>
File: 1477365935874.png (21KB, 477x539px) Image search: [Google]
1477365935874.png
21KB, 477x539px
>all of these straight-edge boot-licking faggots ITT
>>
>>32222608
Vodka is a drug yes? Or is it medicine?
>>
>>32222608
Son, I'm the one advocating against drug-addicted scum. Unless 420 blazing rotted your brains beyond recognition, you should scroll back a bit and get the gist of things.
>>
File: 1476927449773.png (224KB, 302x351px) Image search: [Google]
1476927449773.png
224KB, 302x351px
>>32219903
You can lie on the form and get a gun. The government knows you have the card and knows the date you bought the gun during the FFL background check. You are fucked if they decide they want you.

The official position of the ATF is that you are going to federal pound me in the ass prison and god forbid you have to use it in self defense because the prosecution will rape you saying you were too high to judge how dangerous a situation was and a jury full of white female baby boomers will give you life in prison or at best manslaughter.

>good luck
>>
>>32222622
I am big. For your female relatives, hippie scum.
>>
>>32222656
Tough guy on the internet. I hope you die soon from cancer.
>>
>>32222639
Holy shit you're a fucking dumbass. You just admitted to supporting Soviet policy. Now get the fuck out, you bootlicking commie piece of shit.
>>
>>32222656
Or maybe someone won't put up with your shit in the real world and peel your skin off.
>>
>>32222678
Not before I make a few half-brothers and half-cousins for you.
>>
>>32222691
Nah he's almost definitely a massive coward irl. Internet authoritarians are usually whinny, insecure faggots once you take away their anonymity.
>>
>>32222691
They can bring it on, if they dare.
>>
File: Straightedgers.jpg (257KB, 800x1199px) Image search: [Google]
Straightedgers.jpg
257KB, 800x1199px
>>32222709
Don't break your neck tipping that fedora, fuckboi
>>
>>32222693
Yeah right faggot.
>brag about penis size
>going to fuck my female relatives
>king of internet shitposting

Is school over yet kiddo?
>>
>>32222709
Where do you live tough guy? Oh, you won't answer because your a PUSSY
>>
>>32222611
I actually don't break any laws. If you look on our court system database I'm not even on it. Not even for a traffic ticket. I like moving up in my work place because of my work ethic. I like never being turned down for a loan. I like when people know they can trust me if I give my word. I like not being a failure at life.
>>
File: 1428681978284.jpg (58KB, 640x560px) Image search: [Google]
1428681978284.jpg
58KB, 640x560px
>>32221284
>Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to any controlled substance
>or addicted

so what about for example people with chronic pain who take opiates every day? they aren't unlawful users but they are addicted(or at least physically dependant) on opiates
>>
>>32222760
Congratulations, your life is easy. Not many have a good life like you. Don't take your blessings for granted. Always sad when an upstanding citizen gets murdered by criminal scum when they are just trying to drive home from work. Obviously you have some problems though if you are on 4chandalan
>>
>>32222741
I live in the Republic of Croatia, my hometown is called Split. Feel free to fly over. BTW, where are you from?
>>
>>32222788
TEXAS
But I'm sure your lying ass already knew that.
>>
>>32222807
Srry. Forgot I shouldn't mess with Texas. It's not nice to pick on retards.
>>
>>32222768
Nope. It's federally legal and not a controlled illicit substance like Marijuana according to the Feds.
>>
>>32222788
>Croatia
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Why don't you go get spit-roasted by some more kebabs, slavshit?
>>
>>32222820
You are right. We will crush your scrotum into a diamond with our super human strength.
>>
>>32222830
Beyond weak.
>>
>>32222835
I dunno if there's enough there in the first place, mane. Anyone who has to complain about what foreigners do on the internet is scientifically proven to have no balls.

>>32222843
At least I'm not an eastern yuropoor subhuman :^)
>>
>>32222864
>eastern yuropoor
American edumacation much?
>>
>>32222892
I don't bother to acquire in-depth knowledge of irrelevant shitholes the US could steamroller in a week.
>>
>>32223003
Seems to me you don't bother to acquire knowledge PERIOD. Too bad. IK a few murrkans IRL and they are the polar opposite of your uneducated pompous ass. In fact, they are quite decent human beings.
>>
>>32223003
Only thing ok out of croatia is a knock off glock. XD
>>
>>32220040
>Well definitely, I'd check the "no" box for sure.
Congrats you're now a felon.
>>
>>32223047
Mmmhmm. Come back when you have an aircraft carrier and we'll talk. Poverty ramps don't count.

>>32223059
Kek. A knockoff Glock with a grip safety no less. Do Croatian cars have reins instead of a steering wheel?
>>
>>32223108
Son, imma give up. IDK what personal inferiority complex makes you act tis way. You're too edgy for me. Keep on living vicariously through the achievements of others. See you in 10-15 years when your balls drop and you start growing up.
>hurr durr muh carriers
>>
>>32223150
>You're too edgy for me
>start growing up

Says the yuronigger who came in saying shit like "lel u say 420 ill give u a 357" and coming with weak-ass insults like "lol im gunna fuk ur mom xDDDD"

Cry some more, faglord.
>>
>>32223108
Ah hahaha rudolph the shitposting reindeer. Talked alot of big bullshit.
>>
>>32223194
And if you ever confronted him...
He would take a big ole shit...
Ha ha ho
>>
>>32223194
>>32223310
Are you suuuure you're not high? Or do you just not speak English well?
>>
>>32223581
Nah bro. I'm working, just shit posting the day away. This is far more amusing than the people at this place.
>>
God this is why weeds need be banned and stoners need to get rehab.
>>
>>32221095
>Also you better not be smoking and shooting you shitbrained degenerate fuck.

Try a little reading comprehension. I didn't say he should stop smoking and shooting, but rather that he better not be.

And jesus you're mad.

>>32221622
Of course it isn't comparable. The effects of cannabinoids are very different from the effects of alcohol. That isn't to say though that the effects are still detrimental, and that it is unwise to operate deadly tools in any manner unless you're sound of mind.

>>32222497
Good post.
>>
>>32223621
>I was only retarding to be pretended
>>
>>32223845
{&}

Work is over and I will still post of the shit.
>>
>>32220819
DUDE WE GET IT BRAH IT'S A NATURAL PLANT AND DOES NOT HARM.

It doesn't mean that it isn't still an illegal substance.
>>
>>32225898
Chill out man, don't hate on my trip and dub a dub, bub. I'm sorry you don't get it. Hopefully the people will vote to change absurd laws in the future. But I think the real point is guns and certain other activities DO NOT MIX well.
>>
>>32221264
>>32221305
Sounds retarded.
>>
>>32220216
>If you've been tripping, I sure as fuck have a right to take away your guns.

Cool, I've always wanted to kill someone while I'm on LSD
>>
>>32221896
Are you from tumblr?
>>
>>32219903
Controlled Substances is defined on the federal level of which marijuana still is.

If you have recently used marijuana and sign no on that part of the form that is a felony.

Yes it's a felony that you're unlikely to get caught for but it's still a felony. And it's unlikely but not impossible.

I would not take the chance.

It's not impossible or unlikely that your medical marijuana card would be discovered in the background check process.

Buy the guns you want to buy first, then get your weed card. Or by private in states where the only limitation is whether or not you're convicted of a felony not whether or not you're using controlled substances.
>>
File: 1367045903884.jpg (13KB, 270x382px) Image search: [Google]
1367045903884.jpg
13KB, 270x382px
smoke pot; get shot

throw this guy off the trump tower for his faggotry, god
>>
>>32219903

>does the fact that I'm would be a registered patient holding a medical marijuana card pop up on some list somewhere?

It will, the background check system is going to begin to be submitted to the NICS, you would then be denied the sale and probably prosecuted for perjury.
>>
>>32228107
Commit hate crimes, pay the price. It pays to be nice.
>>
>>32230152
cringe
>>
>>32230167
Haha
>>
In Michigan, you can have both. A friend told me. The two agencies don't communicate with each other, and it's not illegal, anyway. You could argue it both ways in court, but nobody has bothered, yet. Gotta figure the guy getting his weed and guns through proper channels is not who the government is after.
>>
>>32231082
>in Michigan
>a friend told me
Federal law still applies in Michigan. Weed is still illegal, holding a medical pot card still discqualifies you from purchasing a firearm - the ATF issued an official statement on this.
>not who the government is after
These people are specifically who the government is after. I wouldn't be surprised if the ATF wants to make an example of someone after this whole 4473 fiasco
>>
>>32220040
>At the same time, I buy maybe.. 2 or 3 guns a year... I like my guns more than I like being high.

maybe its time to make some adult life choices then
>>
>>32228107

But Mac Tonight is a renown user of Marijuana AKA "White Man's Tobacco".
>>
>you can legally chop off your penis and sew on a vagina
>you cannot legally smoke weed

Wow, America sure has its priorities right!
>>
>>32231578

>making examples of people
>being civilized

Pick one.

Laws are meant to be fair across the board.
Thread posts: 199
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.