[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IIT it's May 14th 1787

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2465.jpg (20KB, 277x182px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2465.jpg
20KB, 277x182px
Alright guys we fucked up with the articles of confederation and we need to figure this shit out or else we will not last as a nation. Let me hear what you have to say
>>
Only land owners get to vote. You must own at least 10 acres of land to vote.
>>
>>32219223
Mandatory firearm ownership
>>
>>32219322
Ban all the guns. We don't need a militia when we have a standing military. Individual firearm ownership is dangerous and just leads to oppressing others freedoms.

Life will be better when we give the state full power.
>>
>>32219322
This plus set a hard sunset deadline for slavery and which states would be slave states. Maybe then my homeland wouldn't get burned down.
>>
>>32219371
Maybe we should just get rid of slavery all together. Send them back to Africa so that they don't hold a grudge on us unless they choose to be here and go through the proper channels to become citizens. I know Jefferson wouldn't mind he's already dipped into that lake if you understand what I'm speaking of
>>
>>32219353
We tried to give the state power and they all decided to make there own money that was worthless. Also the firearms aren't the issue, we just need to figure out who has them so we know what to expect
>>
>>32219305
Now that's unfair, is here in the Koehler don't have ten acres to spare due to it being so tight. Why should the south make all the decisions
>>
>>32219353
John Jay pls go
>>
>>32219223
get the finn in the ring if you want to win.
>John Morton
>>
SHALL
>>
>>32220215
NOT
>>
>>32219223
Make cartoons from the Asian countries illegal, don't want our gene pool being destroyed by weak men.
>>
>>32219492
While that would have been ideal, it would have just precipitated an earlier (and likely successful) secession. My idea might have too, but I like to think Washington could have used his sway to hold it together.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.