[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IIT it's july 1st 1776

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2463.jpg (78KB, 610x340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2463.jpg
78KB, 610x340px
Glad to see our 13 beloved colonies could make it here today.
>>
>>32219012
We shouldn't put the 2A in there. What if in the future there's fully automatic shooties that kill children in schools? Ban all the guns I say, children are our future.
>>
>>32219030

KILL THIS MAN REEEEEEE
>>
>>32219030
Frig off, Lahey.

I daresay, that fourth amendment sure will provide difficulty in keeping our streets safe from rebellious ragamuffins. Perhaps we'd do well to institute an addendum for violent domesticated canine removal as well?
>>
>>32219030

Nay, the opposite! We should clarify the amendment to indicate any and all arms.
>>
We should write an amendment to clarify that our armed forces can keep and use weapons.
>>
File: Good_Sir.jpg (45KB, 404x599px) Image search: [Google]
Good_Sir.jpg
45KB, 404x599px
>>32219012

I am most wrackful in saying this, and one shan't plea with you gentlemen, but know that the most esteemed Benedict Arnold shall turn on this beautiful creation we made here today.
>>
>>32219058
>>32219030
>>32219075
>>32219091
Guys guys that's a discussion for another day yes? This congregation is so that we can agree to put up a unified front against the blasted king George.
>>
We should have passed an amendment where you are required to at least own a rifle, a shotgun/blunderbuss and a pistol to be honest.

Also a requirement for every 10-50s guy to be fit, I'm making a weight quotas, anyone passing this weight is gonna have to go the State Diet Camp.
>>
File: Bear-PNG-3.png (3MB, 1128x1700px) Image search: [Google]
Bear-PNG-3.png
3MB, 1128x1700px
>>32219030
Armaments are armaments.
These hypothetical "automatic shooties" should be rightfully enjoyed by the generations they belong to, as should our rifles and pistols should be now.
It would be better if the motives behind misuse were recognized anyways, not the tools that are irregularly used.
>>
The bill of rights was written after the constitution got signed you fucking retards
>>
>>32219148
This Thank you. You guys are all fucking retarded. The Declaration of Independence was the decision of whether or not we should go to war with Great Britain. There was no talk of amendments and who's allowed to own guns. Just that some people felt it was a big risk to declare war on dad who might kill us if we hit him.
>>
>>32219159
Do you care? Some niggas just wanna shitpost in old speak.
>>
>>32219169
A little bit. This was more meant to be about war than weapons imma make a new one for the constitution
>>
>>32219159
We should get rid of all the guys. If we kill our enemies, they win.
>>
The thread you guys want is here
>>32219223
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.