[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Adler A110 Now set for category D in Australia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 542.jpg (19KB, 1136x222px) Image search: [Google]
542.jpg
19KB, 1136x222px
This shit has gone on for too long, there has been an agreement to lift the import ban on the 8 shot adler a110s, but also to reclassify them to category D. MEANING that semi auto and pump action shotguns are more easily obtained then this. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS AUSKEKERY.
>>
>>32218401
Emotion based policy.

Frankly you deserve this and worse for going along with the laws in 96.

t.kiwi with a 30rnd suppresed AR-15 on his lap
>>
>>32218478
Have been considering moving to NZ for a while now, but all I have heard is "The Maurois will take your shit" and "Your car will get stolen". Also been told that there are no jobs and the cost of living is 3x Auscuck prices.

Generally speaking, is any of this true?
>>
>>32218507
None. Just hearsay and rumours to keep the refugees and the such away and head towards you.
>>
At least we got the 5 rounder

They could have outright banned it because it looks scarier than the old Winchester design and its copies.

It's shit, yeah, but the majority in the cities control this country.
>>
Next time laughs at anyone who says Australia has a good election system.
>>
>>32218736
wait a sec, i heard you guys are also getting the 5 rounder banned too
Unless if i am mistaken, im not from australia
>>
>>32219426

5 rounder is legal; it's already in circulation

I guess because they realized people already owned the Chippa and Norinco Winchester copies, which are 5 rounders
>>
>>32218736
its almost like you need a system where the whole country gets equal representation despite the population of huge cities

nah, thats crazy, would never work
>>
>>32219473
thats good to hear then, at least you guys have some form of a repeater shotgun
are you allowed to purchase and add a tube extension for the 5 rounder or is that off limits now?
>>
>>32218507
The abos will take your shit here, whats the difference?
>>
>>32219514
nobody lives anywhere except the cities, who gives a shit what 500 farmers living in the dirt in the middle of aus think
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.