[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so /k/omrades cz sp01 tactical vs sig p226 (not legion) i plan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

so /k/omrades
cz sp01 tactical
vs
sig p226 (not legion)
i plan on buying one
not for cc but for service
>inb4 buy both
>inb4 both shit
>>
>>32218375
rare sp-01 cz 75 compact hybrid >>32218227
>>
>>32218377
yeah yeah i saw it :d
>>
>>32218387
What do you think of that shit? I'm considering one just to hold onto.
>>
>>32218392
cant say much about it
not looking into compact guns because i have ppk 9mm for that
>>
>>32218375
The CZ

>kinda smaller frame
>rails
>less snappy recoil

But honestly just buy the one that fits the best in your hands.
>>
>>32218375
May be unsubstantiated rumor, but I had heard from multiple places that Sig's QC isn't what it used to be. If you buy a sig, get one of the old ones that wasn't made in the states.

My vote is for CZ, because that's what I shoot better personally, but I have a buddy who owns sigs and he loves 'em. Go to a range and shoot both, don't buy without shooting. Made that mistake with a .40S&W subcompact once. Never. Again.
>>
>>32218375
Sig p226 over CZ SP-01

> BUT

CZ P-01 over Sig p229
>>
I've got a 226 and a CZ 75 and I would go with the SIG because of the lower weight. I doubt you would find much of a difference as far as reliability is concerned so it would boil down to cost (CZ win), weight (SIG win), mag capacity (tie) and preference

Also, if you have small-medium hands the double action trigger on the CZ can be a little far forward
>>
>>32218458
Own three sig pistols, and one rifle. Haven't seen any of that.

Sell them too, for that matter. Haven't seen anything like that.
>>
CZ for sure. I have a 75B and straight out of the box mine had no problems, and still has a perfect record. SIGs are nice, but I don't want to pay their price when my CZ does the same thing, but better.
>>
>>32218432
>snappy recoil
A p226 can be fired by a 10 year old girl you pussy

I'd go with the sig, every cheap metal framed CZ I've held, not the expensive ones, felt like it was made of pot metal. I have a 1996 German p226 and its fantastic even without the srt. And before anyone shouts rust. That only happens if you leave it in a very damp enviroment, much like any gun without an mk25 finish
>>
>>32218375
which of these (or any other in 9mm) would make for a better suppressor host? i have a memex-45 tac and wanted to get a good 9mm next
>>
File: Veronika.jpg (284KB, 1080x810px) Image search: [Google]
Veronika.jpg
284KB, 1080x810px
>>32218375
had reliability problems with my sp01.

look at sphinx.
>>
>>32218375
I own both, and both are great. Out of the box, the advantage goes to the Sig for a vastly superior single-action trigger. The other posters are right though, just get whichever one fits your hands best.
>>
Slightly of topic question but there seem to be a good number of CZ and Sig owners here:

I've always wanted a P226; I've gotten to hold one a few times and love the way it feels in my hand, but never gotten to shot one as none of the ranges near me have one to rent. I have gotten to shoot an SP-01, and liked it very much, but felt like it was a bit too large for me (I have small hands). Recently got to hod a P-01 at a gunshow and loved the way it fit my hand, but I've read that it's a lot more snappy than the SP-01 since it's smaller.

Is the P-01 really all that much more snappy than the SP-01? How does it compare to something like a P229?

I've shot a P225 and liked the way it felt, but did not like the 8 round mag.
>>
>>32218375
I like my CZ-75. I have big hands and it at first felt it kinda rolls in my hands. But now it feels really smooth and comfy.

I have a Glock 20 also. It's a very good pistol. It's more like me by default, but also has this "All Serious" deadpan feeling. Which is cool but less of a joy. CZ is much more fun to me.
>>
>>32219355
p01 has way more felt recoil than a sp01. that said p01 recoil is rather average for a 9mm. the sp01 is an outlier that has minimal felt recoil thanks to its mass.

id take a 226 over a cz and a glock over both for serious use
>>
>>32218375
I have 3 CZ's so I am biased as fuck, but I say SP01. Especially if you plan on mounting a light.

>>32218947
This is true, but the trigger work on a CZ is pretty easy and cheap too. Out of the box the sig wins here.
>>
The 226 is really good, it just has a really long decocker lever if you have shorter thumbs.
>>
>>32218375
P226

If you have small hands get the E2 grips, and get the SRT kit regardless of hand size (or buy a model that comes with the SRT kit.)
>>
>>32218375
SP-01 Phantom.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.