[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Michigan Militia/Militia General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

I just moved to Michigan a few months back and I've been thinking about checking out the Michigan Militia. I know Vice did a documentary about their founder and they're supposed to be the largest in the nation. Do any of you guys have opinions on them or know how to join?
>>
Real good chance it is a honey pot.
>>
>>32213588
where in MI are you?
>>
>>32213798
Detroit metro.
>>
>>32213768
Why? Not OP but just curious.
>>
File: 1percent.png (144KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1percent.png
144KB, 600x600px
>>32213588
OP unless you want to get loved tenderly stay away from "militias"
>>
>>32213588
It's not like one big thing.
It's a bunch of little cells that train individually and plan to cooperate is shit hits the fan.

They come out of the woodwork when there's bad storms or some shit and people need water and food and shelter.

Turns out prepping helps.

They only really exist in force northside but not in the UP.
>>
>>32213588
all the real old school guys are dead, in jail, or in exile, or just plain too old to do anything anymore.

its all a honeypot now.

just start a marksmanship and outsdoorsman (hunting/adult boyscouts) club, its basically the same thing, except you get CMP rifles, and can be a tax free non-profit, and do some good for yourself and the community. and not looked down on like a bunch of meth dealing assholes like most militia types.

you can also get wholesale rates and group buys and special SKU's on prepper stuff that way too. I'm honestly surprised more people dont just do it that way instead of trying to innawoods bikers like most honeypot/millitia/racism groups do it.
>>
>>32213927
Why not in the UP? That sounds like the perfect place to do it.

>>32213953
Honeypot?
>>
>>32213995
GOOGLE IT. all militia groups have at least a 60% informant/FUCKING SNITCH/govt agent makeup.
>>
>>32214016
That's what I was figuring. So I'm best off trying to start a small one with some friends?
>>
>>32214031
do the outdoorsman club thing. it offers more benefits and keeps you off the cop radar. you still get to do all the same kind of shit, it just removes the social stigma of the name militia.
>>
>>32214069
How would you go about starting something like that? What kind of money is it going to cost and do I need a certain number of people?
>>
I know a Mich Militia rifle team leader, he would be better to ask. I could put you in contact though don't know how to avoid the spam that would follow posting my email on the chan. He's a former infantryman I enlisted with.
>>
>>32214138
look up starting outdoorsmen/hunting clubs. you can get all the stuff i posted earlier just by starting it as a non-profit. or look for hunting clubs in your area or state as a whole, and ask them. they will normally be pretty cool with helping start new clubs, and make connections in other areas for hunting land, or gun smithing services, taxidermists, shit like that.
>>
>>32214178
Just create a burner email, takes five minutes on yahoo or AOL
>>
[email protected]

I'll put you in touch with the rifle team leader
>>
>>32214275
Now all of these anons have me scared about informants lol.
>>
You watched that Vice doc? I couldn't even get past reading the description!
>>
>>32214577
I watched the one on the history of the militia but not the one where the dude actually met them. Just his intro alone made me want to puke.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.