[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SL8

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 3250619688344096398-account_id=1.jpg (742KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
3250619688344096398-account_id=1.jpg
742KB, 1536x2048px
So I just got a SL8 and am converting it to a G36. Why is this shit so expensive?
>>
>>32213194
because you touch yourself at night
>>
>>32213194
Getting double penetrated by export laws and import laws
>>
>>32213194
The rifle you are trying to copy is an utter POS. the one you have right now is actually even worse. You are so dumb.
>>
>>32213928
I would like to hear from you why you think the G36 is a POS.
>>
>>32214220
you can google up an article or some shit but, basically the German army is dumping them cause they melted or lost accuracy really bad in the desert or under intense heat.
>>
>>32214251
At least the SL8 has interesting historical context as a symbol of the AWB '94.
>>
>>32214251
Except those reports are putting the gun at a point where the barrel becomes red hot an obviously melts through the plastic. No shit that's gonna happen, good luck getting that to happen when shooting it normally in a place where the temperature almost never get's past 100
>>
Two reasons

>Because we are HK
>Fuck you
>>
>>32214295
magdumping like 3 mags gets a gun up to 300 easily
>>
>>32214251
That's what happens when you allow your soldiers to ditch their GPMG for a regular G36 and a couple beta mags.
>>
>>32214251
You fucking idiot lol. You obviously nevertheless kept up with the story. All export G-36 rifles haven't had any issues. Just the German Army ones because they had differently specs at the Army's request.
>>
>>32214287
pre ban anything is still going to be more desirable

>>32214295
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2015/04/foghorn/german-report-g36-accuracy-issues-entire-platform-flawed/

>The report states that not only do the accuracy issues crop up after sustained periods of rapid fire, but even the ambient temperature and humidity can negatively impact the rifleā€™s accuracy such that it no longer functions within the required parameters . . .
A weapon is going to lose accuracy under sustained fire but you wont get the barrel red hot even with a full kits worth of mags.
>>
>>32214326
then link an article and buy yourself an sl8 and do what OP did and tell me who the idiot is.
>>
>>32214295
>No shit that's gonna happen, good luck getting that to happen when shooting it normally in a place where the temperature almost never get's past 100
>Not building a rifle for desert and arctic warfare like the M16/M4
>>
>>32213194
Nice. I go to Oak Tree all the time. Pretty decent range.

Sad to hear they won't let me shoot my steel cased 7.62x39 though..
>>
>>32214326
He asked about the g36 specifically you fucktard.
>>
The whole point of buying an SL8 is to make it look like the assault rifle in F.E.A.R. If you arent doing it for that then why bother?
>>
>>32214572
That was another plan... Actually... That sounds like a better plan, sadly im in CA and drum mags that are pinned are hard to come by.
>>
>>32214316
Then don't do that. I would want a g36 as a collector, not an op8r personally.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.